Mr Gary Ross

Mr Ross runs an individualised plastic, cosmetic and aesthetic surgery practice utilising the most up to date techniques to deliver optimal results. Having been the senior plastic surgery consultant at the world renowned Christie Hospital in the NHS Mr Ross left the NHS in 2013 to deliver plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery within the private sector. He works at one of the largest private hospitals - the BMI Alexandra hospital and also the Christie Clinic. Specialising in head and neck, breast and body rejuvenation in the cosmetic, post oncology and reconstructive arena he maintains the highest of standards, focusing on patient safety to provide the best outcomes. As an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Manchester he is active in teaching and training and has published and presented extensively both nationally and internationally.

• Plastic surgery

20th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Ross listened to my concerns and made realistic suggestions about what could and couldn't be achieved. Often a first time patient expects cosmetic surgery to achieve miracles but I totally trusted Gary's opinion on what outcomes I could expect following surgery. At all my appointments Gary and his team have made me feel totally at ease due to their professionalism and understanding. It's wasnt easy to find a surgeon who understood the anxiety I felt about my body issues, but Gary showed me many examples of before and after photos of his work which gave me the confidence to go ahead with an adominoplasty and breast augmentation. 9 weeks on I'm absolutely delighted with what he has done for me! I have a great shape and the augmentation is very natural. I have received no end of compliments and what Gary has achieved is nothing short of a miracle! I feel full of confidence again after two massive c section babies and weight loss I now have a lovely flat stomach again. I have no hesitation in recommending him and his team.

18th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had breast surgery to correct my asymmetrical breasts. The care I received before, during and after the operation couldn't have been better. Furthermore, the results are better than I could have ever imagined. I have recommended Dr Ross to friends and family and strongly recommend anyone else looking to get this surgery too.

18th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Did a lot of research about tummy tuck. But after meeting Gary Ross I knew I was in good hands, Gary and his team provided excellent service, brilliant and answered all my question about the tummy tuck. Over the moon the the results and the after care is A*. I don't have enough words to thank Gary and his team for the flat belly I now have. Thank you

29th March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Looking at my result now I am ecstatic. I had a facelift and necklift with Gary Ross and he has done an amazing job. I was able to go back to work after two weeks and I have had lots of people commenting saying how well I look.

27th March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had two consultations before my surgery on my tummy. I have had 2 children and I was really in need of some tightening and removal of excess skin. The final result is fantastic. I was very anxious and my fears where always dealt with by the staff before my surgery and after. The team really are amazing.

Short link to review Mr Gary Ross: http://iwgc.net/eex4d