mr-gary-ross

4th October 2021

From meeting Gary Ross I felt at ease. I am pleased with the results of my procedure. Everything he explained was what actually happened. I would have no hesitation in recommending his services.

30th September 2021

From my first consultation to my 9wk post op follow up, I've been 100% reassured, confident in choice of surgeon and completely satisfied. I did my homework for a couple of years and found the best surgeon in Mr Gary Ross. The results of my procedure have far surpassed my expectations, he has performed a miraculous transformation which has given me such a confidence boost and made me feel comfortable in my own skin. The advice I got in initial consult was a tad dissapointing that I had to wait another 12mth to have procedure, this was me being hasty and impatient and completely made sense once I'd let that time pass knowing he was right with judgement. This instilled the reassurance in me that I had chosen the right surgeon and actions are only carried out for the right reasons at the correct time. All questions are answered, there is no 'silly question' nothing was too much trouble and constant reassurance both pre and post op plus follow up was excellent. My abdominoplasty results are fantastic. BMI Hospital was top class care throughout. I cannot recommend Mr Ross enough as a surgeon and his staff and nurses are friendly and professional. 100% satisfied patient. Thank you all.

23rd September 2021

Felt very at ease and informed throughout the whole experience. Couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery - better than I could've ever expected!

20th September 2021

Mr Ross made me feel at ease from the very start of my journey, having done previous research to find him I felt as though everything I'd read previously was confirmed. My main goal for my surgery was a natural result, and I am so pleased with the results that have exceeded my expectations. I have felt as though Mr Ross and his team have been there to answer any questions I've had both before and after the surgery, and it has made the whole process very stress free. I would highly recommend Mr Ross and his team to anyone!

16th September 2021

A five star service from the initial contact to aftercare. The procedure and outcomes have met my expectations and more, I felt safe and confident throughout. The outcome of the surgery has changed my life for the better; physically, psychologically and emotionally. I would recommend Mr Gary Ross to anybody who is exploring a breast reduction, I believe I could not have had a better experience.

Mr Gary Ross was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Plastic surgery

Mr Ross runs an individualised plastic, cosmetic and aesthetic surgery practice utilising the most up to date techniques to deliver optimal results. Having been the senior plastic surgery consultant at the world renowned Christie Hospital in the NHS Mr Ross left the NHS in 2013 to deliver plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery within the private sector. He works at one of the largest private hospitals - the BMI Alexandra hospital and also the Christie Clinic. Specialising in head and neck, breast and body rejuvenation in the cosmetic, post oncology and reconstructive arena he maintains the highest of standards, focusing on patient safety to provide the best outcomes. As an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Manchester he is active in teaching and training and has published and presented extensively both nationally and internationally.

Nearest Plastic surgeons