mr-gary-ross

12th March 2020

Mr Ross listened to the issues I had with my nose and was very straight to the point with what he felt he could achieve. Unlike other surgeons I had previously seen, he did not just tell me what I wanted to hear or give me unrealistic expectations. The surgery went smoothly and i am extremely happy with the results. The anxiety over my nose has completely disappeared. Immediately after surgery, I started panicking a little (which is totally normally), I emailed Mr Ross with my concerns and he came back to me immediately. This reassurance was exactly what I needed and I really appreciated him taking the time to ensure me everything would be fine. Over all I could not have hoped for a better rhinoplasty journey, from start to finish I felt entirely confident in Mr Ross and all the staff at the BMI Alexandra. Mr Ross came highly recommended to me and I will certainly be recommending him to others.

10th March 2020

Very happy with the outcome, my dorsal hump is now completely gone & I have a nose that suits my face much better. I was very happy when Mr Ross was keen to do minimal surgery and understood my desire to make a change that didn't completely change my face & that looked as natural as possible.

9th March 2020

Very experienced with portfolio to support this. Confident in his work and could answer all my questions regarding the healing process. Very happy with the results, despite concerns early in the healing process, and would recommend Mr Ross to anyone wanting a reduction.

27th February 2020

I turned to Doctor Ross because I have always disliked the size and the shape of my nose. Six weeks after my rhinoplasty all I can say is that I finally feel confident and happy and I just wished I had done it sooner. My nose looks perfect, it fits my face and it still feels like mine. I will be grateful for this change for the rest of my life- thank you Doctor Ross.

27th February 2020

I had a joint abdominoplasty and rhinoplasty at the Alexandra Hospital. My abdominoplasty was performed by Mr Ross. I found him to be very friendly, approachable, skilled and knowledgeable. From my first pre- operative appointment to my post-operative follow up appointments, he has listened to me, answered all my questions and has never rushed me. I am 6 weeks post operative and still have a long way to go with my recovery but so far I’m delighted with the results and look forward to fully regaining my confidence with how my tummy looks. He will review me again in 6 months, which I feel is great aftercare. He is a very skilled surgeon and I would highly recommend him. My rhinoplasty was performed by Mr Camilleri, who is also a very friendly, knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. He has been attentive throughout my rhinoplasty journey and has listened to some concerns I have with my recovery, post operatively and has offered to review me again in 6 months, which is a great relief as I feel the aftercare you receive is as important as pre-operative care. All the staff who have looked after me at the Alexandra Hospital, inpatient and outpatient, have been wonderful. They have been kind and caring towards me and I’m very thankful for this. I would also like to add that having two surgeries together was not as bad as I thought it would be. There has been a bit extra discomfort, which is understandable but on the whole, it has worked out well for me.

Mr Gary Ross was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Plastic surgery

Mr Ross runs an individualised plastic, cosmetic and aesthetic surgery practice utilising the most up to date techniques to deliver optimal results. Having been the senior plastic surgery consultant at the world renowned Christie Hospital in the NHS Mr Ross left the NHS in 2013 to deliver plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery within the private sector. He works at one of the largest private hospitals - the BMI Alexandra hospital and also the Christie Clinic. Specialising in head and neck, breast and body rejuvenation in the cosmetic, post oncology and reconstructive arena he maintains the highest of standards, focusing on patient safety to provide the best outcomes. As an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Manchester he is active in teaching and training and has published and presented extensively both nationally and internationally.

Nearest Plastic surgeons