Mr Gary Ross

Mr Ross runs an individualised plastic, cosmetic and aesthetic surgery practice utilising the most up to date techniques to deliver optimal results. Having been the senior plastic surgery consultant at the world renowned Christie Hospital in the NHS Mr Ross left the NHS in 2013 to deliver plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery within the private sector. He works at one of the largest private hospitals - the BMI Alexandra hospital and also the Christie Clinic. Specialising in head and neck, breast and body rejuvenation in the cosmetic, post oncology and reconstructive arena he maintains the highest of standards, focusing on patient safety to provide the best outcomes. As an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Manchester he is active in teaching and training and has published and presented extensively both nationally and internationally.

• Plastic surgery

11th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I recently visited Gary Ross after a procedure was carried out by another surgeon on my shoulder. When the dressings were removed I was shocked to see the stitching and scarring. I had a consultation with Gary Ross two weeks after my procedure was carried out. I was very distressed when I made the appointment and his team managed to fit me in the very next day with an appointment. On meeting with Gary Ross he listened tentatively to my concerns and then took some photographs of my wound. He then started to explain the procedure that I had had done in far more detail than my surgeon had done prior or post operation and stated that in his opinion (although it was not what I thought at the time) the surgeon had in fact done a good job! Gary Ross made me feel so at ease and explained how the surgery would have been carried out, why the stitching had formed a raised scar and the healing process (in great detail) that would now commence. He showed me photographs of various scars and explained how the skin and the internal stitching would mend. In his opinion he felt that my wound would heal efficiently on its own and there would not be any need of his services as he felt that plastic surgery would not be needed after allowing sufficient healing time. I left my consultation calm, relaxed, feeling very positive and very informed as opposed to when I had arrived feeling extremely anxious, upset and dare I say probably a little angry at the surgeon who had carried out my operation. Gary Ross has a great team of people who were brilliant and treated me with great care and attention. I would not hesitate to recommend this surgeon who gave me the best possible advice knowing that his services would not be required. Brilliant!

11th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had my nose done 10weeks ago now. I think it is called a rhinoplasty. I could not be happier. It has completely reframed my face.

10th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I felt I had extremely considerate care. I felt listened to and I felt I understood all of my options. 1 week post-surgery with Mr Ross and I feel very positive about my results so far. I haven't experienced very much pain and am happy with everything.

10th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I am a week post-op after having a much awaited tummy tuck. So far so good. Very happy that all my research paid off. I have looked for hours and hours to find the right plastic surgeon. Having read the reviews for Mr Ross I took the plunge. He is obviously very well respected in his field and with the results so far I am very happy. The staff at The Alexander have been great.

6th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Ross is very calm mannered, he listened to my concerns about not wanting to be too large and still being able to continue with my running and cycling. I could not be happier with the care, hospital, service and result.

Nearest Plastic surgeons