Mr Gary Ross

Mr Ross runs an individualised plastic, cosmetic and aesthetic surgery practice utilising the most up to date techniques to deliver optimal results. Having been the senior plastic surgery consultant at the world renowned Christie Hospital in the NHS Mr Ross left the NHS in 2013 to deliver plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery within the private sector. He works at one of the largest private hospitals - the BMI Alexandra hospital and also the Christie Clinic. Specialising in head and neck, breast and body rejuvenation in the cosmetic, post oncology and reconstructive arena he maintains the highest of standards, focusing on patient safety to provide the best outcomes. As an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Manchester he is active in teaching and training and has published and presented extensively both nationally and internationally.

• Plastic surgery

11th June 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I was very pleased with Mr Ross, he was recommend to me by someone how had had surgery with him previously . Mr Ross was very clear about everything he was going to do with the operation , made me feel at ease . I am very pleased with the outcome of my operation , and would highly recommend Mr Ross to anyone thinking of having a procedure .

11th June 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Ross was a fantastic doctor both before the operation and afterwards, he always had the time to listen to me whatever time of the day I phoned or e mailed him. My aftercare after my surgery was amazing both whilst I was in the hospital and when I returned home , I would definitely highly recommend Mr Ross and his team for any surgery they were all very superb. I can't thank them enough.

8th June 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

After my first visit to the hospital seeing Mr Ross I felt I had met a great team and I booked my surgery there and then. I visited a further 3 times before I actually had my tummy tuck. It is fantastic and I cannot thank Mr Ross enough. It it a big surgery but it was made to be such a smooth process that it did not feel that big at all. At 8 weeks I am over the moon. Thanks

6th June 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I visited Mr Ross with regards to having an abdominoplasty following weight loss. During the initial consultation, Mr Ross was empathetic and professional throughout and was thorough in explaining the options I had for surgery and was able to recommend which is best for me given my body shape at the time. Mr Ross ensured I was given time to ask all questions I had with regards to the surgery and recovery and answered them open and honestly. The aftercare I received from Mr Ross and the team at BMI Alexandra was excellent and I cannot that them enough. I hope they appreciate how much they have changed my life.

6th June 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had a dual brow pexy . I'm absolutely delighted with the results. Mr Ross was very thorough and went into a lot of detail so I fully knew what it entailed and what the results would be. Mr Ross and his whole team were very professional , knowledgable and friendly . I felt very comfortable and confident with all aspects of consultation, surgery and after care . I will be having more surgery in the future and will only consider this with Mr Ross as the surgeon.

Nearest Plastic surgeons