Mr Gary Ross

Mr Ross runs an individualised plastic, cosmetic and aesthetic surgery practice utilising the most up to date techniques to deliver optimal results. Having been the senior plastic surgery consultant at the world renowned Christie Hospital in the NHS Mr Ross left the NHS in 2013 to deliver plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery within the private sector. He works at one of the largest private hospitals - the BMI Alexandra hospital and also the Christie Clinic. Specialising in head and neck, breast and body rejuvenation in the cosmetic, post oncology and reconstructive arena he maintains the highest of standards, focusing on patient safety to provide the best outcomes. As an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Manchester he is active in teaching and training and has published and presented extensively both nationally and internationally.

• Plastic surgery

13th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I have had an exceptional experience from Mr Ross and his team who have been amazing , he has been kind and understanding since I met him for my first consultation. He was realistic about what I could expect and I have not been disappointed with the results. He was recommended to me and I would recommend him to anyone who needs cosmetic surgery.

13th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Today I am 6 weeks post op and I am more than thrilled with the outcome of my septorhinoplasty. As we all know any kind of surgery is a big decision and to anyone considering this I would urge you to put your trust into Mr Gary Ross and his team at the BMI Alexandria Cheadle. From my very first consultation with Mr Ross there was no doubt in my mind or apprehension that I had made the wrong decision. I cannot thank Mr Ross and his team enough for my new nose. Absolutely amazing. I would encourage those of you who want to go ahead with any cosmetic surgery to put your trust into Gary and the team and sit back, relax and let them work there magic. Surgeons, Nurses, Admin all superb! Lastly worth mentioning I was always unhappy with my nose and hated my side profile. I came to Gary for cosmetic reasons not fully understanding the complexity of the nose. I now not only love my profile but I can breathe and my energy levels have increased. A very very happy lady with a new lease of life thanks to Mr Ross and his team :-) Miss S Hughes

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I could not be happier with the results of my Mummy Makeover. I went into the operation expecting the results to be better than what I had but I never dreamed that the results would be so amazing. Mr Ross exceeded my expectations and I now have a tummy and boobs to be proud of. The overall care I experienced was outstanding to say the least from the first consultation to operation and post operative care. I would reccommed anyone considering cosmetic surgery to use Mr Ross as he is wonderful as are the team who work with him.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Breast Reduction - The whole experience was professional. All the staff were very friendly and caring and the whole environment was clean and comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Ross and the BMI Alexandra hospital to anyone thinking of a procedure. My surgeon Mr Ross was so nice and explained everything in detail. I had no qualms about the surgery and my outcome has exceeded my expectations.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Over 9 months ago I decided to have my tummy done following having 3 children. I did endless amounts of research and I kept coming up with Mr Gary Ross. After 2 or more visits yo see Mr Ross I went ahead with surgery and it hasn't disappointed. I feel amazing. My confidence gas come back. I will never regret having it done and I definately woyld recommend Mr Ross and his team !

Nearest Plastic surgeons