Mr Gary Ross

Mr Ross runs an individualised plastic, cosmetic and aesthetic surgery practice utilising the most up to date techniques to deliver optimal results. Having been the senior plastic surgery consultant at the world renowned Christie Hospital in the NHS Mr Ross left the NHS in 2013 to deliver plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery within the private sector. He works at one of the largest private hospitals - the BMI Alexandra hospital and also the Christie Clinic. Specialising in head and neck, breast and body rejuvenation in the cosmetic, post oncology and reconstructive arena he maintains the highest of standards, focusing on patient safety to provide the best outcomes. As an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Manchester he is active in teaching and training and has published and presented extensively both nationally and internationally.

• Plastic surgery

14th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I cannot recommend Mr Gary Ross and his team enough. The knowledge, patience and experience from stepping into his office, having surgery and the post operative care. He and his team are second to none. Attention to detail and care all the way through my breast surgery was excellent. It has truly been a life changing experience for myself and my family. I will be eternally grateful.

14th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I booked in with Mr Ross regarding a tummy tuck operation. We talked for some time and all of my questions were answered realistically. I find Mr Ross to be very approachable and straightforward. I went ahead with the surgery and all went well. The aftercare from the nurses was exceptional. I only ever took paracetemols for the pain, I suppose the worst was wearing the corset for weeks afterwards. I am 8 months post op and I am very happy with the results. I cannot recommend Mr Ross and his team highly enough.

10th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I felt at ease from my first call with mr ross practice. A very freindly but proffesional approach is given. Nothing is too much trouble. My result following my surgery are amazing. I will definately be recommending mr ross to my freinds.

5th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

My tummy has never been the same from having a c section 4 years ago. I had a pouch which would not change no matter what weight i was. I decided to look jnto the possibility of having this removed. My process took from consultation to surgery about 6 months. Its the best decision i have ever made. My confidence is now amazing compared to what it was before the surgery. LOVE IT !

4th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Ross made me feel very comfortable in my initial appointment and helped me make an informed decision about which procedure was right for me and my body. The surgery was stress free and the surroundings very comfortable. Thoroughly pleased with the results even at this early stage!

Nearest Plastic surgeons