mr-gary-ross

27th July 2021

Mr Ross explains everything in detail and makes sure you realise exactly what is going to happen. He encourages you to ask questions and to be realistic about the outcome of the surgery , it was so obvious to me that the passion he has for his work is second to none . I would not hesitate in recommending him to anybody who wants complete trust and the best care there is.

26th July 2021

Mr Ross performed a double mastectomy on me 10 years ago then sadly left the NHS. My results were perfect and my breasts looked better than before. I don't trust anyone but Mr Ross so when I decided for a breast implant change to increase the volume and size along with abdominal plastisy following having 2 children, I followed Mr Ross to the Alexandra hospital rather than opting for NHS. The professionalism, knowledge and care is extremely impressive. I would highly recommend. Thank you Mr Ross and your lovely team

26th July 2021

Mr Gary Ross is an excellent plastic surgeon. I have been delighted with the results of my neck and half face lift. He was helpful and approachable every time I saw him. He never over promised and told me exactly what to expect from my surgery. Ten out of ten Mr Ross

15th July 2021

I had a septo-rhinoplasty with Mr Ross. He is always available for appointments and answers queries very quickly an efficiently. He is very realistic with the outcome and made me feel confident that he could do what I wanted with my nose. I am happy with the appearance of my nose.

5th July 2021

From start to finish the whole team was amazing, made me feel very comfortable and let me know the full process in detail and answered any worries I had, both doctors very professional throughout and Beth (nurse) was always available through email when I had any questions and looked after me throughout my whole journey. Highly recommend great hospital even greater team!

Mr Gary Ross was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Plastic surgery

Mr Ross runs an individualised plastic, cosmetic and aesthetic surgery practice utilising the most up to date techniques to deliver optimal results. Having been the senior plastic surgery consultant at the world renowned Christie Hospital in the NHS Mr Ross left the NHS in 2013 to deliver plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery within the private sector. He works at one of the largest private hospitals - the BMI Alexandra hospital and also the Christie Clinic. Specialising in head and neck, breast and body rejuvenation in the cosmetic, post oncology and reconstructive arena he maintains the highest of standards, focusing on patient safety to provide the best outcomes. As an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Manchester he is active in teaching and training and has published and presented extensively both nationally and internationally.

Nearest Plastic surgeons