mr-gary-ross

« 1 2 3 4 »

29th November 2020

The whole experience from start to finish with Gary and team was first rate. From the advice/recommendations to the hospital stay and, most importantly, the results, everything surpassed expectation. Gary is very clear and realistic about what can be achieved and his team is professional and efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Gary.

27th November 2020

Mr Gary Ross came highly recommended as a consultant and having had my consultation for blepharoplasty I can understand why. Immediately you feel relaxed and confident. He explains what he expects the results to be with your individual procedure. Your expectations are managed in a totally personal realistic and professional way. This is backed up with an extensive portfolio of people’s experiences. The procedure was seem less Mr Ross is surrounded by a warm and caring team. I was home with in a few hours. Recovery was straight forward. I cannot recommend Mr Ross more highly for all the reasons you expect when having any medical procedure.

22nd October 2020

Having broken my nose many years ago I remembered how painful it was and that put me off getting fixed for a long time. Developing allergies affected my airways and prompted me to see Mr Ross. I wish I had done this at the onset. Mr Ross took on board my anxieties about my appearance and function but gave me all the information including pros and cons. He made a suggestion about the best course of action and invited me to have a consultation with ENT specialist Mr Camilleri. This was extra reassuring that it was about improving my airway and the appearance of my nose. I was given an all inclusive price from pre op to aftercare. The surgery went well and was no where near as painful as I had anticipated. I was forewarned of the post op dressing and bruising; and this healed without problem. Unfortunately I did receive a knock to the nose from my son who has disabilities. Mr Ross quickly fitted me in for an emergency review. Several months on the swelling has gone down and I love my new nose. It has improved my confidence in so many ways.

19th October 2020

this has been a very easy operation. I thought I would have a long recovery time but after a short time I was back to doing all my normal things. I wish I had had It done years ago

5th October 2020

I have had 3 procedures with Dr Ross I am thrilled with the end results. I’d had previous procedures at another clinic which had left me with unsatisfactory results so I was understandably worried about having further surgery. At no time did I feel any pressure to go ahead and I was shown many images of what to expect. The nursing care was exceptional and being an ex nurse I feel I’m in a good position to judge this. Mr Ross has changed my life he has given me my confidence back. I wouldn’t dream of going to anyone else .

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Gary Ross was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Plastic surgery

Mr Ross runs an individualised plastic, cosmetic and aesthetic surgery practice utilising the most up to date techniques to deliver optimal results. Having been the senior plastic surgery consultant at the world renowned Christie Hospital in the NHS Mr Ross left the NHS in 2013 to deliver plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery within the private sector. He works at one of the largest private hospitals - the BMI Alexandra hospital and also the Christie Clinic. Specialising in head and neck, breast and body rejuvenation in the cosmetic, post oncology and reconstructive arena he maintains the highest of standards, focusing on patient safety to provide the best outcomes. As an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Manchester he is active in teaching and training and has published and presented extensively both nationally and internationally.

Nearest Plastic surgeons