Mr Gary Ross

Mr Ross runs an individualised plastic, cosmetic and aesthetic surgery practice utilising the most up to date techniques to deliver optimal results. Having been the senior plastic surgery consultant at the world renowned Christie Hospital in the NHS Mr Ross left the NHS in 2013 to deliver plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery within the private sector. He works at one of the largest private hospitals - the BMI Alexandra hospital and also the Christie Clinic. Specialising in head and neck, breast and body rejuvenation in the cosmetic, post oncology and reconstructive arena he maintains the highest of standards, focusing on patient safety to provide the best outcomes. As an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Manchester he is active in teaching and training and has published and presented extensively both nationally and internationally.

• Plastic surgery

25th September 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had a breast enhancement with Mr Ross 4 years ago and the service was very average. He does not have a good manner at his consultations and all I got after surgery was asked to write a good review about him. I have since discovered that my implant has ruptured and I have an ultra sound scan and a MRI to prove this. I went to see him and he did not really want to know all he did was suggest that he would remove the implant and it was highly unlikely that it was ruptured and that he would replace it. He said the implant company would contribute towards the cost of surgery £700 and that he would charge £6500 to perform the procedure. I really dont call that great care. He also said that he would keep the original capsule as it would probably be ok . I think it is important that you read the ts and cs in this situation and look to see what these people will do if anything goes wrong

23rd September 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I Spent a lot of time researching surgeons for my abdominoplasty when I came across Garry ross, id wanted this surgery since I had my first child at twentyone,I'd always been so self conscious about my stomach it really over hung and was covered in stretch marks everything had just dropped! It's now been 6 months since surgery with gary and I'm so so happy with my result, everything is lifted and back where it should! I feel so much more confident in myself. Wish I would have had it years ago.

9th September 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I recently had a breast lift and mini tummy tuck. The results are amazing. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Gary Ross to friends and family. Along with all his team the care I received was second to none.

5th September 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I recently had my rhinoplasty and the care I have had and been given is absolutely amazing. The doctors and all the staff made me feel safe and comfortable. I would definitely recommend Mr Gary Ross to anyone if they are considering plastic surgery. I cannot thank him and his team enough for their help though this journey.

22nd August 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

18 months ago at the age of 71 I had a facelift with Gary Ross. Gary, his staff and the hospital were superb. I was delighted with the result. This morning, before I got up, I was looking at various photos in the gallery on my phone and inadvertently took a selfie. Argh! Bed hair, no make up, you know what I mean! I was about to delete it then I paused, bethought myself, scrolled back and viewed the pictures Gary took before my op. Triple, quadruple argh!! - despite the styled hair and lipstick. So thanks Gary. You did a brilliant job on an elderly lady and I plan to come and see you again when I’m 81. And ladies and gents reading this....have no fear you will be fine with Gary and if you are a bit older ..... It Will Be Worth It. xx

Nearest Plastic surgeons