Mr Gary Ross

Mr Ross runs an individualised plastic, cosmetic and aesthetic surgery practice utilising the most up to date techniques to deliver optimal results. Having been the senior plastic surgery consultant at the world renowned Christie Hospital in the NHS Mr Ross left the NHS in 2013 to deliver plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery within the private sector. He works at one of the largest private hospitals - the BMI Alexandra hospital and also the Christie Clinic. Specialising in head and neck, breast and body rejuvenation in the cosmetic, post oncology and reconstructive arena he maintains the highest of standards, focusing on patient safety to provide the best outcomes. As an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Manchester he is active in teaching and training and has published and presented extensively both nationally and internationally.

• Plastic surgery

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I looked at many surgeons, and read many reviews. I found Mr Ross to have a great catalogue of work examples, and reviews; which enabled me to get a good idea of his work and for him to show me examples of similar cases. I never felt pressured to go ahead with the surgery. I am thrilled with the results. (BA) I feel I have a look in proportion to my frame, and they are very natural looking. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Gary and his team.

29th November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had my op on the 12/10/2016. Upper and lower eye surgery I feel great, I can now put make up on without stretching my skin and it looks good I would recommend anyone that is thinking of having this procedure to go ahead, two weeks off work. I have got a lot more confidence and Gary is great .

25th November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I have recently had a facelift with mr odd and his team. I had previously been to a competitor for a consultation but I didn't feel confident and comfortable to go ahead with them. When I came Mr Ross I felt very comfortable and at ease and confident to go ahead with the surgery. I am now 6 weeks post op and I could not be happier. I would highly recommend Mr Ross to future patients. Don't hesitate to book in.

17th November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had a thoroughly positive experience. I am very happy with the end results. I found all the staff at the hospital lovely, especially Terri and Vicky. I took a list of questions to my initial appointment and Mr Ross went through them with me and we talked through each of my concerns before I decided whether or not to continue with the surgery. Further, after the surgery I had no problems contacting either Mr Ross or his team with any queries, no matter how trivial. Highly recommended!

17th November 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I have done a lot of research over the past few years and not rushed into having my surgery at all. I came across Mr Ross and from all the feedback I felt confident to book my appointment. Contacting, booking and seeing Mr Ross where faultless. I have seen Mr Ross 3 times before I had my surgery and I am amazed with the results. All the feedback is true to its word. Honesty, highly skilled doctor and great aftercare. His secretary Vicki is always available and happy to help with any query. I had a tummy tuck and it has changed my life.

Short link to review Mr Gary Ross: http://iwgc.net/eex4d