Mr Gary Ross

Mr Ross runs an individualised plastic, cosmetic and aesthetic surgery practice utilising the most up to date techniques to deliver optimal results. Having been the senior plastic surgery consultant at the world renowned Christie Hospital in the NHS Mr Ross left the NHS in 2013 to deliver plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery within the private sector. He works at one of the largest private hospitals - the BMI Alexandra hospital and also the Christie Clinic. Specialising in head and neck, breast and body rejuvenation in the cosmetic, post oncology and reconstructive arena he maintains the highest of standards, focusing on patient safety to provide the best outcomes. As an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Manchester he is active in teaching and training and has published and presented extensively both nationally and internationally.

• Plastic surgery

14th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

From fat to flat. I have amazing results from my recent tummy tuck. The care I received was outstanding. I could not have asked for any thing more. It is very scary having surgery you do not need to have but you want to have. The process made it less scary and the whole thoughtfulness of the staff was a credit. Mr Ross is vey skillful and he is a perfectionist.

14th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I am totally happy with my facelift and eye lid surgery and would recommend to anyone. I was worried about my appearance afterwards, that I would look false. This has a not been the case and I am completely happy with the results. Also the healing time has been much quicker than I imagined. I returned to work 2 weeks after surgery.

12th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

What can I say? Mr Ross is quite simply an amazing surgeon. It is rare for me to trust someone as completely as I have been able to with him. It is my great fortune to have found such an attentive, skilled and conscientious surgeon. As you would expect, he will give you his best advice and explain in detail the implication of your choices. You never feel rushed or pressured. Instead you are made to feel that he truly has your best interests at heart and that he will do everything, in his considerable power, to deliver outstanding results. He is worth every penny. Brilliant surgeon. Lovely man. 100% recommended.

11th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

After years of people telling me I look tired, I should get more rest I decided to do something about it. I researched for almost a year. I read many reviews on this site and decided to go for it. I chose Mr Ross who was experienced and recommended as a top doctor on many sites. I looked at many picture of his patients and asked many questions before proceeding with the surgery. I am now 3 months post op and I am amazed with my results. It is a painless procedure The swelling is no longer and I no longer get comments saying I looked tired. Thankyou!

11th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I had breast implants done by Mr Ross a few months ago. The surgery and results has surpassed all my expectations. I was very flat so i didn't want a big implant. I had a very thorough consultation and then i spent time at home using rice bags before I went back for a second time. I also had some imaging to show me what they could look like. Super happy.

Nearest Plastic surgeons