mr-gary-ross

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

25th March 2021

Listened to everything I told him about my insecurities about my nose. Told me the realistic changes we could make with the surgery. Really happy with the results and I would definitely recommend Gary to other people!

25th March 2021

My decision to have eye rejuvenation surgery was not taken lightly. I chose Mr Ross as he is highly qualified and experienced. I also valued his professional ism and straight forward no nonsense advice. The results of the surgery have exceeded my expectations, I look and feel much younger. The excess skin on my upper lids is gone and my profile especially side angle is much improved. My Ross is the best, without a doubt

16th March 2021

I had a mastopexy and abdominoplasty as a combined procedure at the beginning of February due to excess skin from weight loss. I am so pleased with the results. I am now 6 weeks post surgery and have felt reassured throughout the entire journey. Gary and his team have been very supportive and made me feel like nothing was too much of an ask. They were always at the end of the phone or an email and they made me feel reassured and listened to. I will be forever grateful for the kindness from his Nurse, Emma, and the amazing transformation from my surgery.

14th March 2021

I had a abdominal plasty done with Mr Ross on 27th January 2021 and I'm so happy with my results. His whole team are so lovely and were there to answer any questions I had before and especially afterwards. On the day of surgery I was really nervous about being put to sleep, his anesthetist eleviated my worries and was very chatty with me as I went under. I can't recommend Mr Ross and his team enough, I would do it all again in a heartbeat.

4th March 2021

After previous tummy tuck I was left with dog ears which I really hated and they made me feel so self conscious. So I booked an appointment with Gary last year and then had scar revision in January 2021, the results are amazing I am so happy you wouldn’t believe the difference in my appearance. Prior to the op I had virtual meetings with the team. Everything is so so I’d secure from arriving at the hospital to leaving . Can not recommend Gary highly enough. Thanks for making me happy again love my appearance .

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Gary Ross was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Plastic surgery

Mr Ross runs an individualised plastic, cosmetic and aesthetic surgery practice utilising the most up to date techniques to deliver optimal results. Having been the senior plastic surgery consultant at the world renowned Christie Hospital in the NHS Mr Ross left the NHS in 2013 to deliver plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery within the private sector. He works at one of the largest private hospitals - the BMI Alexandra hospital and also the Christie Clinic. Specialising in head and neck, breast and body rejuvenation in the cosmetic, post oncology and reconstructive arena he maintains the highest of standards, focusing on patient safety to provide the best outcomes. As an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Manchester he is active in teaching and training and has published and presented extensively both nationally and internationally.

Nearest Plastic surgeons