Mr Gary Ross

Mr Ross runs an individualised plastic, cosmetic and aesthetic surgery practice utilising the most up to date techniques to deliver optimal results. Having been the senior plastic surgery consultant at the world renowned Christie Hospital in the NHS Mr Ross left the NHS in 2013 to deliver plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery within the private sector. He works at one of the largest private hospitals - the BMI Alexandra hospital and also the Christie Clinic. Specialising in head and neck, breast and body rejuvenation in the cosmetic, post oncology and reconstructive arena he maintains the highest of standards, focusing on patient safety to provide the best outcomes. As an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Manchester he is active in teaching and training and has published and presented extensively both nationally and internationally.

• Plastic surgery

17th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Hugely talented is what I would say about Mr Ross. Following on from having my upper eyelids corrected I can honestly say I am happier than I thought I would be. It was a great environment to have the surgery and my recovery has been very supported. Thanks

16th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I was absolutely petrified about the thought of having an operation but Mr Ross and his whole team were simply fantastic. I have got the most amazing stomach and I couldn't be happier.... Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

What a different the surgery I have had 5 weeks ago with Mr Ross and his team has made to me. I had a breast reduction after suffering most of my life with back pains and shoulder issues. It has made me live again. Thank you.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Listened to my concerns and offered constructive and realistic advice regarding my expectations.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I cannot praise Mr Gary Ross enough on my initial consultation Mr Ross spent time and consideration to what surgery I was considering and the look I wanted to achieve, Mr Ross however did not dismiss my goals but gave myself realistic options the type of surgery that would be suitable to get the image I was looking for , he showed me photographic evidence of previous patient that had the type of cosmetic proceedure I wanted . On no time was I rushed into any decisions , to say I'm over the moon with the end result is an understatement, what a surgeon I would have no doubt in recommending Mr Gary Ross he is a master at his profession a big thankyou to you . I'm so pleased with my look .

Short link to review Mr Gary Ross: http://iwgc.net/eex4d