Mr Gary Ross

Mr Ross runs an individualised plastic, cosmetic and aesthetic surgery practice utilising the most up to date techniques to deliver optimal results. Having been the senior plastic surgery consultant at the world renowned Christie Hospital in the NHS Mr Ross left the NHS in 2013 to deliver plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery within the private sector. He works at one of the largest private hospitals - the BMI Alexandra hospital and also the Christie Clinic. Specialising in head and neck, breast and body rejuvenation in the cosmetic, post oncology and reconstructive arena he maintains the highest of standards, focusing on patient safety to provide the best outcomes. As an honorary senior lecturer at the University of Manchester he is active in teaching and training and has published and presented extensively both nationally and internationally.

• Plastic surgery

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I cannot praise Mr Ross enough, at my first consultation,(which he managed to fit me in at very short notice) he asked me what it was I was unhappy about my appearance and I explained it was the lower half of my face which had lost volume due to age, causing jowls. He explained clearly how he could help me with this by replacing the muscle which had pretty much followed gravity because my skin had lost some of its elasticity. He made sure I was fully informed on all aspects of the procedure and what to expect post surgery. He was honest and I could tell that he would not perform a procedure if he felt it was unnecessary. I was a bit anxious as it's quite a big step however by the time I left his office I had pretty much made my mind up that I wanted to go ahead. His secretary Vicki arranged for my second consultation and gave me a date for my surgery. I am now 36 hours post facelift surgery. Yes there are swellings and bruises and a few bumps which I was warned would probably be the case and these would disappear over the next few weeks, so I was not alarmed, he did come and reassure me again however. Already I can see a massive improvement and cannot wait to see what I will look like in a few weeks time. I have several friends who have been awaiting the outcome and I will certainly be recommending Mr Ross. I must also mention Mr Ross's team, the anesthetist Dr Haji-Michael and of course all the nurses in the Richmond Suite and York Ward. I was very well cared for indeed, everyone was very kind and friendly. Thank you Mr Ross

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

After doing my research online I came across Mr Ross. He had so many excellent reviews and had a wealth of experience with explants. He had a page on his website regarding explants and what is involved ect. I read reviews from other explant patients and other surgeries he had carried out. When I met him he gave me realistic expectations of what I was to expect and was honest from the very beginning. I was extremely nervous about the surgery and had a lot of questions beforehand, Mr Ross , Terri & Vicki made sure that I had all the information I needed to make an informed choice regarding my surgery. After 3 consultations I finally had my surgery. All of the staff at the bmi were brilliant, they looked after me so nicely and made sure I had everything I needed. I'm really pleased with my results and so glad I Came across Mr Ross.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Super care and service received. 8 week post having my tummy tuck. I am so excited to show it off on my next cruise. The physiotherapist visited me on the ward and was great. I have been able to do more than I expected I would be able to do since having the surgery. I am truly happy with my result.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Ross listened to my concerns and ensured that I totally understood all aspects of the procedure that he recommended I was going to have . I felt totally confident in his care during the procedure and my aftercare has been fantastic . Communication by his team has been very professional and caring .

16th March 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I did a lot of research into the best plastic surgery clinics to go to and was drawn each time to Gary Ross. I had a consultation for breast enlargement and a nurse took me through some 3d images of my breasts to give me an idea of how I may look. I am waiting for my surgery which is due in a few months. Thumbs up so far with the attention, care and professionalism. The girls have been great on the administration side also. I will update once I have had my surgery.

Short link to review Mr Gary Ross: http://iwgc.net/eex4d