Mr Nick Little

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

20th January 2020

A very caring and understanding approach to my problem. Mr Little was very happy to listen to my concerns and advise me accordingly. I was very satisfied with the outcome of this consultation. He shared his assessment of my x-ray and I was able to see exactly where I had an excess of bone on my shoulder joint. He explained very clearly the prognosis and how I should proceed to keep myself active for as long as possible with a pro-active pain relief regime.

14th January 2020

I am very happy with Mr little. he give me very good advice and i am agree with him.

13th January 2020

Since day one of seeing Mr Little he has been very friendly, caring, understanding and helpful throughout the whole process of having my keyhole surgery undertaken on my shoulder. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have orthopedic and or trauma surgery.

13th January 2020

From the first appointment everything has been very quick and efficient, I had total faith in Mr Little and the operation was easier than I expected and the results just what I had hoped for , I am now pain free and have free movement in my shoulder.

13th January 2020

Nick and his PA Philippa were particulalry client service orientated around timing of my operation when Epsom Hospital cancelled at the last minute and they managed to re-arrange to Ashtead. They could easily have just blamed Epsom for the delay but went the extra mile to ensure it went ahead as scheduled in Ashtead.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »