mr-nick-little

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a private patient at Ashtead Hospital
20th April 2021

I was referred to Mr Little for treatment for a painful frozen shoulder. The diagnosis and follow up treatment was prompt and an improvement was fairly instant. Follow up physio treatment advised by Mr little continued to improve on the problem shoulder. Would definitely recommend Dr little for treatment of this type.

Written by a NHS patient at Epsom General Hospital
5th March 2021

Mr Little completed surgery to my finger for Dupoytrens Contracture. This was done extremely well and I am pleased with the result. I am able to straighten my finger now which was not possible previously. I found that Mr Little and his whole team were very caring and professional, from start to finish.

Written by a private patient at Ashtead Hospital
24th February 2021

Having seen Mr Little previously for carpal tunnel surgery which was very effective he was of course my first choice when I needed further consultation for my thumb joint osteoarthritis and the calcific tendonitis in my shoulder. Mr Little has an approachable and caring manner and he listened to my worries and concerns when making his recommendations. I can absolutely 100% recommend him for his professionalism, compassion and his ability for helping to resolve medical issues and giving a better quality of day to day life to his patients.

Written by a NHS patient at Ashtead Hospital
18th February 2021

I was fortunate enough to be referred by my doctor to Mr Nick Little for ongoing 'Carpel Tunnel Syndrome'. He listened sympathetically, made a sensitive diagnosis and, to my obvious relief, decided an operation was the best solution. Within a couple of weeks, an appointment was offered at Ashtead Hospital. From start to finish, it was obvious that Mr Little's team hold him in high regard. Although Carpel Tunnel procedure is a minor operation, I felt it was being treated seriously. Post operation advice was offered, the ancillary nursing team on hand to help. A face to face follow up consultation was willingly offered, although I took the option of a telephone 'interview'. Any questions were answered thoughtfully. As an NHS patient, I have absolutely no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Mr Little and thank him for his care.

Written by a NHS patient at Epsom General Hospital
14th February 2021

Last May I tripped and fractured the upper humerus bone to my right arm. At 6 weeks it was healing well but at 10 weeks it had slowed considerably. I was referred to Nick Little who offered to take on my care. I liked him immediately and found him very easy to talk to. He explained that he thought my arm was unlikely to heal without surgery. Unfortunately I suffer from extreme medical anxiety and my fear was so great I couldn’t imagine being able to go through with it. Nick was extremely understanding of my fears and did not try to pressure me at all. He explained my options and gave me time to think about what I wanted to do. The next time I saw him I agreed to go onto a waiting list for surgery although I was still caught in a dichotomy of finding life unbearable weighed up against my extreme fear of surgery. At the end of October I was experiencing some concerns due to my mobile arm and I emailed Nick’s secretary Claire. She immediately called me and soon afterwards Nick also called me and addressed all my issues. He spent 40 minutes talking to me which was amazing. He also offered me a date for surgery in December, which had become unexpectedly available during the current pandemic, and therefore I accepted although I still wondered if I would be able go through with it. The day before my surgery I was feeling terrified when I had an unexpected call from Nick who wanted to know how I doing and we discussed all my fears. This changed everything for me as I felt complete trust that I would be safe in his hands. Before the surgery I saw Nick plus the anaesthetist and other members of the team and everyone was so kind and understanding about my anxieties. When I woke up it was amazing. I felt great and experienced no side effects from the anaesthesia and no pain from the procedure whatsoever. At two months post-surgery I am doing really well. When I saw Nick at my last appointment he showed me my X-Ray and I was so impressed by the precision of his work and I will barely have a mark from the procedure. I am so grateful to him and all the members of his surgical team. I was fit and active before this accident and he has given me my life back. Right now I am working hard on the physiotherapy and looking forward to getting back on track and doing all the activities that I enjoy. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Not only is he is a brilliant surgeon but also a really nice guy with a good sense of humour who listens to his patients and involves them at every stage. Thank you so much. Sharon

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Nick Little was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Nick Little: http://iwgc.net/efokw