mr-nick-little

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a NHS patient at Epsom General Hospital
7th December 2021

Mr Nick Little and the team were fantastic from start to finish. I have had two total shoulder replacements and consider myself extremely lucky to have received the expertise and care from such a wonderful team. My recovery has been brilliant and although I am not completely without pain, more a slight discomfort, the surgeries have greatly improved my quality of life. I have been having Physiotherapy which has helped a great deal and I have specific exercises that I do at home twice a day and have done since I was discharged. My advice to anyone that is considering having a similar procedure is this, continue doing the daily exercises everyday and listen to the advice of Mr Littles team and the Physiotherapists, as you are having a new joint so recovery is ongoing and nothing is an instant fix, think work in progress. Lastly I wanted to say another thank you to Claire Scott, who is the secretary to the surgeons and was absolutely lovely throughout.

Written by a NHS patient at Ashtead Hospital
6th December 2021

As far as my case is concerned I have nothing but praise for how it all worked starting with advice from my physiotherapist, Lauren Holder and then Nick Little. He was open , clear , honest and gave me a complete and easy to understand advice as to what the potential remedies were including the risks. An excellent team and all very likeable which really helps!

Written by a private patient at Ashtead Hospital
30th November 2021

very nice manner. thorough in his examinations and discussions about the injury. considers all possibilities to remediate , with surgery always the last option ..... complete confidence in him.

Written by a NHS patient at Epsom General Hospital
24th November 2021

I have nothing but praise for Mr Little, the care I have received from him and his team has been exemplary. I opted to part of the trail due to the surgery that I have received so I am looking forward to meeting Mr Little again in February.

Written by a private patient at Ashtead Hospital
27th October 2021

This was the second injury that I have seen Mr Little for. He is very understanding, generous with his time, great communication skills and makes sure you fully understand the situation. He is also very conscious if you are self funding part of the treatment.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Nick Little was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Nick Little: http://iwgc.net/efokw