mr-nick-little

19th November 2020

Mr.Little was kind,caring and understanding. Sorted my problem promptly and in an efficient manner. Having had this minor problem for months it was a relief to have such quick treatment and peace of mind.

13th November 2020

Mr Little took the time to explain every aspect of my care and ultimately surgery. He is thorough and honest with his explanations. He is welcoming and also projects a caring nature. I felt completely relaxed and supported throughout my care and would throughly recommend him to others. A lovely and very clever consultant, with a steady hand!

28th October 2020

Through very difficult situations, I was assessed by Mr Little and sent for all relevant tests. I was kept fully informed of what had happened to me and the reason for the need for an operation explained. The care prior, during my operation and aftercare was excellent. Thank you

Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital
21st October 2020

I am now 62 years old and have always played sport from very early childhood. EG. Judo, Football, Golf and Athletics. Injuries are common and surgical operations are sometimes necessary. I have seen many orthopaedic surgeons during my sporting career and all have been very good. Mr Nick Little is exceptional. Following major pain in both shoulders after a Masters throwing competition in Athletics I saw Mr Little who listened intently, was extremely interested and discussed with me at length the options I had. He totally understood my need for wishing to return to my beloved sport. I choose a surgical procedure for one of the shoulders. Very quickly Mr Little and his team arranged for this procedure to be done followed by an intensive post op physio programme. I am well on my way to a full recovery. I found Mr Little to be very honest, polite, attentive, sympathetic and understanding. All conducted with a great sense of humour.

19th October 2020

Mr Little and his team (especially Philippa) are professional, warm and friendly. Mr Little listens to you with interest and concern and offered the best advice to suit my condition.

Mr Nick Little was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Nick Little: http://iwgc.net/efokw