Mr Nick Little was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

12th June 2024

I saw Mr Little at Ashtead Hospital. He was kind, efficient and explained everything carefully. I felt listened to and safe to follow his advice. It has proven to be valuable and my pain is now resolving. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

Written by a NHS patient at Epsom General Hospital
4th June 2024

I had arthroscopic shoulder stabilisation surgery carried out by Nick Little at Epsom Hospital in November 2023. I couldn't recommend him highly enough! I had dislocated my shoulder 8 times prior to the operation, and the situation was becoming unbearable. At the age of 50, I was older than the average patient for this type of surgery, but I would recommend it to anyone of any age. Compared to a dislocation, it was a walk in the park. My should feels incredibly stable, as as a part-time Les Mills fitness instructor, I have been able to go back to teaching classes with confidence. One of the best things I have ever done!

31st May 2024

I saw Mr Little in October 2023 due to an issue with my shoulder. An MRI had shown there was a tear in the tendons and he talked me through my options, in a very clear and easily understandable way. Surgery was the best option for me again he took time and care to explain the procedure and what I could expect on the road to recovery post op. He was extremely caring and patient at every stage, I have fully recovered and have full range of motion in my shoulder. I then saw Mr Little in March 2024 for Carpal tunnel in my hand which had started to affect everyday activities and sleep. He was again wonderful in his approach and explained both the pros and cons of the procedure. I am now pain free and am able to do so much more, no longer hampered by pain, numbness or weakness in my hand, it has changed my life. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Little to anyone.

30th May 2024

Injection into the palm very painful perhaps because I have very small hands? I was totally relaxed during the operation and conversed with a nurse sitting beside me. The following two weeks at home difficult with only right hand in use!! Left arm in sling to support left hand. Painful took Ibuprofen to relieve the pain. Hand outs for guidance from hospital helpful plus number to call the nurse if required. Did not feel safe showering with one hand. and soap in my eyes.14 days and stitches removed Hand still painful eased with ibuprofen .Did arm exercises to stimulate muscles and massage area around removed stitches. Mr Little is highly communicative, understanding putting his patients at ease promptly. I have the utmost confidence in him

28th May 2024

Mr Nick Little provided exceptional care. He attentive listening, thorough examination, and clear explanations made all the difference. I felt genuinely cared for and reassured throughout the treatment. His expertise and kindness turned a stressful situation into a positive experience.