Mr Nick Little

11th September 2019
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

I had a complicated shoulder injury, which resulted in restricted movement and constant pain for a year. Mr Little operated on my shoulder and after only 8 weeks following surgery, I have much more movement and far less pain. I certainly feel more ‘normal’ than I have in a long time. Mr Little is an excellent specialist. He explained the surgery in detail and answered all my questions and he was very patient and happy to reassure me with my concerns. Mr Little is a thoroughly nice person and I really felt as though he was just as keen to have my shoulder ‘fixed’ as I was. It has been a pleasure to be Mr Little’s patient and I would highly recommend Mr Little to all.

10th September 2019
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

As someone whose work life is constantly meeting and dealing with doctors, Mr Little is clearly an excellent clinician. He communicates clearly and informatively in a wholly professional yet friendly and approachable manner. He makes you feel you have all the time needed to discuss matters. I had an issue that I was concerned about and simply by his investigations and explanations and reassurances I feel better. I could not fault him. Please pass my thoughts and thanks onto him. Anthony Haycroft

27th August 2019
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

Really appreciated Mr Little’s knowledge and very approachable manner He instilled confidence, listened, was very thorough, consulted me about options and reassured me about my next steps

24th August 2019
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

My doctor referred me to Nick Little and his team for bilateral trigger thumb and a lump on my right middle finger. At every stage from initial consultations, scans, injections, surgery and follow-up care, clear explanations were given and options for treatment or surgery were offered. I opted for surgery which Nick Little carried out 6 weeks ago. Following two hand physiotherapy sessions and a check-up a week ago, I have now been discharged. I am delighted with the results and would thoroughly recommend Nick Little for his skill, professionalism and sensitivity.

15th August 2019
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

mr little and his team are great, very understanding not like some doctors, he has operated on my hand to remove a lump, leaving me with a small scar it's great.

Short link to review Mr Nick Little: http://iwgc.net/efokw