Mr Nick Little

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

20th June 2019
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

Nick was great! I fell and injured my shoulder, went to A&E and was referred to Mr Little’s clinic for MRI and eventually surgery on a torn muscle. After 6 months my shoulder feels almost as good as the other one! It’s a bit stiff in one area but physio is sorting that out quite nicely. I’d struggled with shoulder pain for years (from an old injury which was never really diagnosed properly by my GP) but since the recent fall / tear / surgery it’s better Thant it’s been for years!

8th February 2019
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

I don't think there can be any improvement. The care was superb both in hospital and as an outpatient. Everything was explained in detail. Nothing was too much trouble . A private patient would not have been treated any different. I was very comfortable and felt, even though it was extremely busy, that I had Mr. Little' s full attention and should I have needed more assurance or explanation he would have given it, Without clock watching or rushing me.

10th January 2019
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

I have been really happy with the care I've had from Mr Little, all the way through from surgery to follow up care. He did an excellent job repairing my elbow and talked me through the recovery process in an encouraging but realistic way. I was particularly grateful when he took the time to call me at home to discuss the pros and cons of follow up surgery. Thank you very much.

14th November 2018
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

I saw Nick after being referred by my GP. Despite probably not being referred to the correct person, Nick was so lovely and thorough with his consultation. He was very reassuring and sent me for the necessary tests. Nick is a rare find with surgeons. He has a lovely manner and is also an excellent doctor. Thank you Nick for referring me on to neurology after my results, we have now got to the bottom of my pain with a treatment plan. I would thoroughly recommend nick.

10th April 2018
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

I lifted awkward heavy objects in my garden and found a couple of days later that I could not lift, and then lower, my arm. I was recommended to Mr Little by race circuit trauma doctors who suspected I had torn ligaments in my shoulder. Mr Little saw me promptly and diagnosed torn ligaments, CT scan confirmed. Mr Little performed the operation to repair badly torn ligament, told me I had 4 to 6 moths recuperation and physio to become every day mobile and gradually building up muscle strength over time to come. He recommended using a shoulder pulley, VERY good advice. I had a target of lifestyle activities to work towards and persevered intially with excercises 5 times a day for loosening up mobility then 2 to 3 times a day adding in strength excercises, gradually building up day by day. Keep at it and day by day you DO see improvements. I still use the shoulder pulley every morning to loosen off and continune with strength excercises but at 6 months from operation, I have been signed off mission accomplished and highly recommend Mr Little, he has fixed me ! Thank you Mr Little.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »