Mr Nick Little

15th November 2019

Mr. Little explained my operation in detail and I am very pleased with the result. Iwould definitely recommend him to anybody needing treatment to an upper limb.

Written by a carer at Epsom General Hospital
5th November 2019

I cannot recommend Mr Little highly enough. I saw Mr Little with my 15 year old son, when he broke his arm, firstly for an operation at Queen Mary's Hospital for Children and then at Epsom General Hospital for the after care. The care and consideration we received was excellent, He treated my son like an adult whilst differing to me as the parent really well and was honest whilst reassuring at the same time. My son's injury was unusual and we were worried about movement once healed. However my son has made a full recovery and I am in no doubt that this is down to the expertise of Mr Little and his team.

13th October 2019

Mr Little really took the time and listened to me and i felt I could totally trust him and his advice.

12th October 2019

I was made to feel comfortable and reassured during all my consultations with Mr Little. He explained everything clearly and listened carefully to any questions I may have had. If the need arose, I would be happy being under his care again.

15th September 2019

My whole experience with Mr Little has been brilliant. He explained everything clearly, all my options, consequences and procedures. I would and have recommended him to anyone with hand problems.

Short link to review Mr Nick Little: http://iwgc.net/efokw