Mr Nick Little

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

10th November 2017
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

Firstly, From the first visit to date when I met Nick his approach was welcoming and very approachable. He gave a full explanation of the pros and cons of having to have surgery on my Left shoulder. Surgery went well, I can now move my shoulder freely, as it was explained to me there are no guarantees on the op results, but I will say it might not be 100% perfect but it definitely is a 100% better. Now 2+ years after having my Left shoulder surgery, my Right shoulder has been causing me problems for the 18mths or so. I had no hesitation in requesting that I only wanted Nick Little to do the examination due to the way he dealt with me in the past and the patient service he provided. I am at present under Nick again for my right shoulder and we are going through the procedure once more, starting with the injection in the shoulder and if it comes back to having surgery then I've got full confidence and re-assurance with Nick Little.

16th September 2017
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

I was in considerable pain with a shoulder problem and we feel Mr Little went above and beyond in his care duties to get him into hospital after carefully consulting with his colleagues to provide the best solution to a non obvious problem. He also took the time to call us personally and was also available to accept calls from us which was extremely helpful during a very stressful time. We have been able to thank him personally at a recent follow up appointment but would like to repeat our thanks here as without his care we don't think there would have been such a good outcome.

11th September 2017
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

I would like to express my grateful thanks to Nick Little and his team for the very skillful operation performed on 14th July 2017 and the very professional follow-up. Due to their skill and ability to listen at the post-operative consultations my recovery has been swift. Unfortunately the aftercare nursing at St Helier Hospital left much to be desired except for a handful of nurses who really cared. I had to complain to the Matron who took over my care at one point. There was a severe lack of communication between departments and the nursing staff, including the wrong medicine being prescribed to me and others. I signed myself out of the Hospital as Mr Little's team said I was fit enough to go home. Unfortunately others tried to block my leaving.

3rd September 2017
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

I opted for the surgery under local anaesthetic and during the procedure Mr Little explained every step of the way. Before, during and after the procedure I was kept informed and felt confident in Mr Little's care.

16th August 2017
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

Mr Little performed shoulder arthroscopy on me to treat symptoms of impingement. I was surprised that I did not require any post surgical pain management at all. Within one week, I had about 80% movement back in my shoulder and in four weeks, near 100% with only slight discomfort. I am very pleased with the outcome and the speed of my recovery, courtesy Mr. Little's experience and skills. Leading up to the surgical procedure, Mr Little was able to arrange all pre-op tests in a matter of weeks. Once the results were available and a decision was made to perform the procedure, I was given a date within one month. No matter what the pressures the NHS is currently facing, I think it is highly commendable that Mr Little and his team are doing a great job in a high pressure environment.

Short link to review Mr Nick Little: http://iwgc.net/efokw