Ashtead Hospital

The Warren, Ashtead, Surrey, England, KT21 2SB

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

25th June 2019

From the moment you walk into Ashtead Hospital you are greeted with a warm reception. You are directed to where you need to go. It is a very quiet hospital, spotlessly clean and you are well looked after. I would certainly recommend it.

5th May 2019

I have had operations as a private patient when I was working and had health cover, now I am retired and no longer have Health cover I asked if I could be seen at Ashtead under the NHS as my previous experience was first class. I was seen, treated and operated on as a NHS patient, and my experience was no different from when I was a private paying patient. Ashtead is 1st class and highly recommended.

23rd April 2019

This is how a hospital visits should be! What an amazing process, the care I received was flawless. The hospital was spotless, the staff were professional and informative, the support I received was thorough... overall I cant fault the service provided at Ashtead Hospital.

21st March 2019

I was only in for just over 24 hours but I felt well looked after and safe. Dawn was particularly helpful and kind but all the staff listened to me and made sure I had what I needed such as sufficient pain control. The pre- op stage was very reassuring and full information was provided. The discharge process was efficient and thorough with full information. There was a follow up call when I had been home a few days and also a phone number to ring if I had any concerns/ queries. I used it once for a query about a wound dressing and I was given advice and information over the telephone and told I could come in if I remained unsire.

8th February 2019

Following years of suffering with stage 4 endometriosis, Mr Jan performed a laparoscopy on me in December 2017. The operation has made a huge improvement on my general health and most of all, after years of fertility problems and failed IVF attempts, I fell pregnant naturally just two months after my operation and my husband and I welcomed our first child in November 2018. From the moment I met Mr Jan I knew I was in safe hands, he immediately identified the problem and his kind and gentle nature put me at ease. Mr Jan also works with a wonderful team at Ashtead Hospital, including his anaesthetist, theatre nurses and Helen his PA. I am eternally grateful to Mr Jan and thanks to my operation, my husband and I were able to fulfil our dream of starting a family. There are no words to thank Mr Jan enough.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Ashtead Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Ashtead Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3m8