ashtead-hospital

Ashtead Hospital

The Warren, Ashtead, Surrey, England, KT21 2SB

96 reviews

8th July 2024

I had surgery at Ashtead hospital and I had a great experience. The staff were lovely and helpful, the hospital was very clean and the medical staff answered all my questions thoroughly and were on hand whenever I needed them.

20th June 2024

Prof. Ursell was continually frustrated about the equipment in his room such as equipment switched off and readjusted. On my last visit the cabinet with the eye drops was locked and he had to search for someone with keys to open it and then they brought the wrong keys. On the same day the chair for me to sit on was a typists chair with the back angled so far forward I could not lean against it. There was no time for me to adjust it. As a private patient time is money. If a member of staff closes the room down at night it should be reopened by a member of staff the following morning and put in working order before Prof. Ursell's day begins. The condition of the chair was inexcusable.

28th May 2024

I had an excellent experience at the hospital. The staff was professional and compassionate, ensuring I was comfortable and well-informed throughout my stay. The care I received exceeded my expectations.

19th May 2024

Very happy

3rd April 2024

Bad service user! Treating the staff with disrespect. I am still waiting for my payment since November December 2023! No payment available as the Workday app is not working properly, no information, no communication with the staff man management team. Ashtead hospital is using the staff and not paying them. CQC needs to be notify asap. Home Office as well.

20th March 2024

An excellent hospital with wonderful caring staff. My husband and I have had other appointments there and have always had great care.

20th February 2024

This hospital is outstandingly well run by an excellent team of staff.

30th December 2023

Wonderful caring staff the whole experience was seamless and they were always available and very helpful.

14th November 2023

I had knee replacement surgery, which went very well and the after care was very good. The nurses were all very attentive, especially Patsy, who was so supportive during the night and after the operation.

10th November 2023

All well!

Safe

{{category}} working at Ashtead Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Ashtead Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3m8