Ashtead Hospital

The Warren, Ashtead, Surrey, England, KT21 2SB

30th July 2019

Excellent hospital with top notch staff. Highly recommended

25th June 2019

From the moment you walk into Ashtead Hospital you are greeted with a warm reception. You are directed to where you need to go. It is a very quiet hospital, spotlessly clean and you are well looked after. I would certainly recommend it.

5th May 2019

I have had operations as a private patient when I was working and had health cover, now I am retired and no longer have Health cover I asked if I could be seen at Ashtead under the NHS as my previous experience was first class. I was seen, treated and operated on as a NHS patient, and my experience was no different from when I was a private paying patient. Ashtead is 1st class and highly recommended.

23rd April 2019

This is how a hospital visits should be! What an amazing process, the care I received was flawless. The hospital was spotless, the staff were professional and informative, the support I received was thorough... overall I cant fault the service provided at Ashtead Hospital.

21st March 2019

I was only in for just over 24 hours but I felt well looked after and safe. Dawn was particularly helpful and kind but all the staff listened to me and made sure I had what I needed such as sufficient pain control. The pre- op stage was very reassuring and full information was provided. The discharge process was efficient and thorough with full information. There was a follow up call when I had been home a few days and also a phone number to ring if I had any concerns/ queries. I used it once for a query about a wound dressing and I was given advice and information over the telephone and told I could come in if I remained unsire.

{{category}} working at Ashtead Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Ashtead Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3m8