epsom-general-hospital

Epsom General Hospital

Dorking Road, Epsom, Surrey, England, KT18 7EG

1 2 3 4 5 17,367 reviews

21st March 2022

Epsom was great at organising my follow up appointments and making sure I was fully informed

29th December 2021

My husband is 68 years and was diagnosed with Stage 2 Bowel Cancer. He was treated by Mr Ashish Gupta who explained the procedure to us in detail and answered all our queries patiently. My husband was operated within 3 weeks from his diagnoses. All our appointments were booked by his staff with ample information sent to us in the post regarding the procedures. Mr Gupta managed a keyhole surgery inspite of all the challenges he faced when he started the surgery. It was a complex case and took much longer for Mr Gupta to complete the surgery due to excess fat around the organs. Any other surgeon would have opted for an open surgery which would have been less challenging. Due to Mr Gupta's great skill and expertise my husband has made a full recovery. He was discharged just after 4 days from hospital. We met again with Mr Gupta after 4 weeks where he gave us the good news of my husband being Cancer free but suggested Chemo as a precaution. I can't thank Mr Gupta and his team enough. He is an outstanding doctor and very down to earth and humble. I would highly recommend him to other people going through similar circumstances. I earnestly wish him well so he can continue to help others get well and live long, happy lives. Thankyou ever so much Mr Gupta.

7th December 2021

The team at Epsom Hospital were fantastic and looked after me and made me feel at ease. The hospital was clean and tidy and the bedside manner of the staff was brilliant.

Safe

{{category}} working at Epsom General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Epsom General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb34p