epsom-general-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 17,352 reviews Write a review

Epsom General Hospital

Dorking Road, Epsom, Surrey, England, KT18 7EG

15th March 2019

Treated well both in A&E and when I saw Consultant. In my opinion hospitals could always be cleaner. Having said this, I feel very lucky to have Epsom Hospital and know I will be seen.

12th February 2019

I rang several times : 1- to ensure they got my X-ray 2-to ask where they were as the letter said Woodcote Ward, but was told they are moving and they will sr d me a new letter.3- rang back they hadn’t got the X-ray.4- to check if they got the X-ray, yes they did.5- 2 days before my appointment to ask if they moved , was told no we are the same place. When we got there for my appt. the handwritten sign said they have moved. The kind consultant then confirmed they had moved 2 weeks ago ! The coffee machine was broken, the date in the board to say which Nurse/Dr/Consultant was in what room doing what was wrong . The administration staff need a lot of training.

11th February 2019

The nurse I had caring for me prior to the operation was bubbly, funny and so kind. She put me at ease and constantly checked up on me. The hospital itself is clean and was extremely easy to navigate.

21st January 2019

I have had a very good experience

16th November 2018

Attended three appointments for hand therapy following dislocation and fracture of finger. Each time was seen promptly. Very friendly and professional therapist (Bettine). Had limited movement to start with and over the course of a couple of months using exercises and splints provided my finger has recovered well.

{{category}} working at Epsom General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Epsom General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb34p