Written by a private patient at Ashtead Hospital
17th February 2021

After my initial telephone consultation with Mr Dinah during the first lockdown and once the hospital was open to private patients I found that Mr Dinah and his secretary could not have been more helpful. He explained in detail what to expect and six months later the scar is near enough invisible and I am able to carry on with life without a thought to my replacement knee. I was so impressed I recommended a friend to Mr Dinah to have the same procedure.

Written by a NHS patient at Epsom General Hospital
11th February 2021

Mr Dinah was the third and final orthopaedic consultant I saw about my knees and the only one who suggested partial (unicompartmental) knee replacements instead of total knee replacements. He was easy to talk to and inspired confidence and optimism . My confidence has not been misplaced. Unlike before, I can now drive, hill walk and kick start my motorcycle without any pain or discomfort.

Written by a patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital
15th January 2021

At our first meeting my mobility was so poor that I was confined to a wheelchair, but Mr Dinah listened intently and immediately reacted , offering a solution to relieve the chronic pain I was in. At every stage of having two total hip replacements he showed great empathy and kindness. I always felt in safe hands and have no hesitation in recommending this surgeon. Thank you.

Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital
14th October 2020

Mr Dinah was a most caring surgeon. He visited me on very one of the seven days I was in hospital. I was a complicated medical case when he took me on. The total hip replacement took nearly twice the normal time to complete. The result was fantastic. I have had no pain even during the subsequent physiotherapy that followed. The recent X-rays show how excellent the operation had been.

Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital
12th October 2020

Mr Dinah has performed both hip and knee surgery for me. He is an excellent surgeon, very thorough, kind, considerate and patient and extremely caring, I cannot recommend him highly enough and have already done so to several of my friends.

Short link to review Mr. A. Feroz Dinah: http://iwgc.net/ecoir