mr-vipul-patel

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a private patient at Ashtead Hospital
20th January 2023

Excellent care given. Dr Patel listened carefully and took time to evaluate my needs. I had very quick and effective treatment. I couldn’t be happier.

Written by a NHS patient at The Elective Orthopaedic Centre
6th December 2022

Can’t recommend him highly enough. Took my personal preferences and lifestyle into consideration when giving options for surgery or not. Very professional team at the hospital, all very smooth and relaxed. Took away any nerves and stress. Since the operation I have slept properly and now 6 months after the operation I am back to playing tennis. Can’t praise the staff more highly, particularly Mr Patel. Thank you for everything. Sally Little

Written by a private patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital
6th December 2022

Mr Patel is an incredibly knowledgeable and highly experienced surgeon in his field who immediately gave me confidence. He correctly diagnosed my shoulder injuries through precise investigation. I was then involved in discussing the surgical procedures and was given all the necessary information to allow me to make a decision on whether to proceed with surgery The actual surgery was conducted brilliantly,and his follow ups were performed with care. The rotator cuff repair was very successful and has helped my everyday way of life completely Big thanks!

15th November 2022

I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Vipul Patel. My interaction with him for a shoulder problem I have has been managed professionally and in a manner that made me totally comfortable. He listened, examined, explained and I never felt that he had a predefined outcome.

Written by a private patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital
19th October 2022

Calm and informative, listened carefully to issues.

« 1 2 3 4 »

I am a Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon with a special interest in the Shoulder, Elbow and Trauma. I have over 20 years experience in Arthroscopic, Reconstructive and Replacement surgery of the shoulder. I offer treatment for trauma and sports injuries in my areas of interest.
I endeavour to provide patient-centred care and strive for continuous improvement in my knowledge and skills.

Short link to review Mr Vipul Patel: http://iwgc.net/eetu3