mr-vipul-patel

Written by a patient at The Elective Orthopaedic Centre
13th August 2020

Thank you Mr. Patel, For 23 three years following a RTA I have had shoulder joint pain accompanied by neck pain, and daily tasks were difficult for a long time. I finally had a total shoulder joint replacement in October 2019. Mr. Patel has a very professional approach, and I particularly liked his calming manner when having to face this complex operation. I received good care from the medical staff throughout my stay with everything fully explained. Particularly reassuring were the anaesthetists who put me at my ease and also the staff when I woke up as I had had a frightening experience with my breathing in the past. I am sorry to say the postoperative nursing staff were not always understanding or helpful. Following the operation I experienced a lot of pain and this was tough for 3-6 months. I now feel I have regained the use of my left arm, am pain free and am able to do tasks normally. As a result of this operation, my neck issues have also dramatically improved. Thank you

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
8th February 2020

Mr Patel saw me about a bursitis issue I had with my elbow that had been troubling me for some time. He was very helpful, offering thoughtful advice and clear options for me to think about. He ended up draining the elbow and this has thankfully done the trick!

Written by a patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital
16th January 2020

Mr Patel saw me in regard to a shoulder issue that had plagued me for months. After a thorough assessment, he quickly identified a course of treatment that has since returned most of the movement that had been lost. Mr Patel is very professional practitioner and can thoroughly recommend him to be treated by.

Written by a patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital
5th January 2020

Mr Patel was reassuring, calming and caring from start to finish. He always took time to explain what was happening, answer all my questions and put my mind at ease. He was a very calming influence at a very scary time. I’m very grateful to have been in his care.

I am a Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon with a special interest in the Shoulder, Elbow and Knee. I have over 15 years experience in Arthroscopic, Reconstructive and Replacement surgery. I offer treatment for trauma and sports injuries in my areas of interest. I endeavour to provide patient-centred care and strive for continuous improvement in my knowledge and skills.

Short link to review Mr Vipul Patel: http://iwgc.net/eetu3