Mr Vipul Patel

I am a Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon with a special interest in the Shoulder, Elbow and Knee. I have over 15 years experience in Arthroscopic, Reconstructive and Replacement surgery. I offer treatment for trauma and sports injuries in my areas of interest. I endeavour to provide patient-centred care and strive for continuous improvement in my knowledge and skills.

18th June 2019
Written by a patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital

I saw Mr Patel about a pain in my shoulder. He listened carefully as I explained the symptoms. He then examined the shoulder and followed this up with an ultra-sound. He then explained what the problems was and his recommended treatment. His explanation was very clear and expressed in language that was easy to understand. Thanks to his treatment my shoulder is now pain free.

9th June 2019
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

Mr Patel is a magician and has changed my life

7th June 2019
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

He has changed my life I have no pain in my shoulder after total shoulder replacement. He is a magician

5th May 2019
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

I would unreservedly recommend Mr Vipul Patel. I was operated on under the NHS at Ashtead Hospital by Mr Patel who repaired my torn Rotator cuff. Although I still have a long road ahead of me regarding full recovery, the actual surgery was 1st class, and the follow up appointments have been a pleasure to attend. Mr Patel listens to you, explains any questions in detail you may have, and leaves you feeling reassured. I no longer have a need to make any further consultations with Mr Patel, I just need to keep attending my physio appointments, however Mr Patel has said at any stage if I feel the need to see him again to discuss my operation and my progression, I simply need to ask my GP to refer me and he will see me. I cannot praise Mr Patel enough, he is a top surgeon and an extremely nice man.

28th January 2019
Written by a patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital

I have been very fortunate to have been treated by Mr Patel who went through a number of solutions to treat my shoulder pain, which finally resulted in surgery which has been a complete success.. Mr Patel was totally supporting during my whole treatment and post-surgery. Thank You..

Short link to review Mr Vipul Patel: http://iwgc.net/eetu3