Mr Vipul Patel

I am a Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon with a special interest in the Shoulder, Elbow and Knee. I have over 15 years experience in Arthroscopic, Reconstructive and Replacement surgery. I offer treatment for trauma and sports injuries in my areas of interest. I endeavour to provide patient-centred care and strive for continuous improvement in my knowledge and skills.

28th January 2019
Written by a patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital

I have been very fortunate to have been treated by Mr Patel who went through a number of solutions to treat my shoulder pain, which finally resulted in surgery which has been a complete success.. Mr Patel was totally supporting during my whole treatment and post-surgery. Thank You..

17th December 2018
Written by a patient at St Helier Hospital

Mr Patel explained fully the options available to me before surgery, showing me numerous x-rays and scans. He also answered my many questions. This resulted in me feeling fully informed to elect for the surgery. Following my discharge from hospital, I have seen Mr Patel twice and members of his team on three other occasions. All examinations were thorough and I felt very satisfied with my treatment. Mr Patel was always extremely courteous and helpful.

14th December 2018
Written by a patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital

I would unreservedly recommend Mr Vipul Patel. I saw him in May after a simple fall which caused a complex upper humerus/shoulder injury. Mr Patel explained my options very clearly and was understanding, courteous and sympathetic. Two days later he successfully operated on my upper arm which needed a plate and a series of pins to repair. Although I needed to have the operation at St Anthony's Mr Patel saw me for aftercare at Ashstead Hospital, nearer to my home. Throughout my recovery, Mr Patel has been understanding and supportive and explained things very well, and sharing my x-rays with me. Now 7 months later I am 98% back to normal and have totally recovered mobility in the shoulder. The scarring is minimal thanks to his excellent surgical skills. I would add that the physiotherapist (Charlotte Baxter at Ashstead hospital) who works with Mr Patel was also excellent. Thank you.

8th December 2018
Written by a patient at The Elective Orthopaedic Centre

Reconstructed my badly torn shoulder. He not only did a fantastic job from which I now have no pain but was friendly, polite, encouraging and supportive. I would unreservedly recommend him.

18th November 2018
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

I was extremely happy with Mr Patel's care.

Short link to review Mr Vipul Patel: http://iwgc.net/eetu3