Mr Vipul Patel

I am a Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon with a special interest in the Shoulder, Elbow and Knee. I have over 15 years experience in Arthroscopic, Reconstructive and Replacement surgery. I offer treatment for trauma and sports injuries in my areas of interest. I endeavour to provide patient-centred care and strive for continuous improvement in my knowledge and skills.

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at St Anthony's Hospital

A massive thank you to Mr Patel for helping me through this traumatic time and mending me. Mr Patel provided a great level of care, experience, knowledge, attention to detail and always very clear and precise. He never rushed and always listened to my questions and fears and offered an opinion and advice that I trusted. Thank you again.

9th November 2016
Written by a patient at St Helier Hospital

I found this doctor to be extremely helpful & kind & considerate. Therefore I would highly recommend this doctor to family & friends.

17th October 2016
Written by a carer at The Elective Orthopaedic Centre

I am writing on behalf of my mother to thank Mr Patel and his entire team for the outstanding job he did in restoring her right shoulder movement to normal. Before surgery (9 May 2016), my mother could not lift her right arm and do normal activities, like combing her hair for example. Her shoulder was very painful, day and night. She was woken up by the pain during night. My mother, 75 years old, was diagnosed with rotator cuff tear and she underwent arthroscopic repair. Mr Patel and all his team were very supportive and encouraged us throughout the operation process. Of course, the recovery was not easy, especially during the first weeks, when my mother had to wear the sling, but the physiotherapy worked very well. Now, after 5 months, my mother moves her arm normally and she recovered the strength. The operation changed her life! I do not have enough words to thank Mr Patel and his team for their support, professionalism and kindness and I wish them best wishes for continued success. I definitely recommend Mr Patel and his team – when we look back, we can say the operation was the only way to a normal life!

17th October 2016
Written by a patient at St Helier Hospital

He was very polite caring and professional. I would recomend this procedure to anyone who needs this. The hospital and all the staff were very pleasant.

27th May 2016
Written by a patient at The Elective Orthopaedic Centre

Mr Patel is an expert in his field and a kind and approachable consultant who inspires confidence from the first meeting. He performed a shoulder replacement operation for me, came to see me whilst I was waiting to go into the theatre to allay any worries I may have had and his relaxed approach and quiet sense of humour contributed to making the whole procedure stress free. I have just had my one year check and have a full range of movement and am totally pain free. Any patient who is referred to Mr Patel should consider themselves very fortunate .

Short link to review Mr Vipul Patel: http://iwgc.net/eetu3