Ashtead Hospital

The Warren, Ashtead, Surrey, England, KT21 2SB

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

5th May 2019

I have had operations as a private patient when I was working and had health cover, now I am retired and no longer have Health cover I asked if I could be seen at Ashtead under the NHS as my previous experience was first class. I was seen, treated and operated on as a NHS patient, and my experience was no different from when I was a private paying patient. Ashtead is 1st class and highly recommended.

23rd April 2019

This is how a hospital visits should be! What an amazing process, the care I received was flawless. The hospital was spotless, the staff were professional and informative, the support I received was thorough... overall I cant fault the service provided at Ashtead Hospital.

21st March 2019

I was only in for just over 24 hours but I felt well looked after and safe. Dawn was particularly helpful and kind but all the staff listened to me and made sure I had what I needed such as sufficient pain control. The pre- op stage was very reassuring and full information was provided. The discharge process was efficient and thorough with full information. There was a follow up call when I had been home a few days and also a phone number to ring if I had any concerns/ queries. I used it once for a query about a wound dressing and I was given advice and information over the telephone and told I could come in if I remained unsire.

8th February 2019

Following years of suffering with stage 4 endometriosis, Mr Jan performed a laparoscopy on me in December 2017. The operation has made a huge improvement on my general health and most of all, after years of fertility problems and failed IVF attempts, I fell pregnant naturally just two months after my operation and my husband and I welcomed our first child in November 2018. From the moment I met Mr Jan I knew I was in safe hands, he immediately identified the problem and his kind and gentle nature put me at ease. Mr Jan also works with a wonderful team at Ashtead Hospital, including his anaesthetist, theatre nurses and Helen his PA. I am eternally grateful to Mr Jan and thanks to my operation, my husband and I were able to fulfil our dream of starting a family. There are no words to thank Mr Jan enough.

23rd January 2019

Every single visit to Ashtead hospital has been superb! The team from the Receptionists, Appointment booking line, Drs, Nurses to the facilities staff have always been amazing. So kind, caring and helpful! Brilliant 10/10 customer service! Thank-you!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Ashtead Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Ashtead Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3m8