Ashtead Hospital

The Warren, Ashtead, Surrey, England, KT21 2SB

10th January 2018

Some of the staff were good, but the MRI department and some of the ward staff were appalling. I will never recommend none of my friends or colleagues go to this hospital. Even when you do bring it to their attention nothing gets done about it.

19th December 2017

i was treated with great care made to feel important and enjoyed the experience.

15th December 2017

I have had 2 operations at Ashtead and my mother also was treated there in the past. Each time I have been there I have felt the environment is very pleasant, the staff extremely caring, the premises spotlessly clean and the food pretty good too. I would not hesitate to recommend it .

3rd September 2017

Great experience the staff were all very friendly and caring and that is what you need when you are in hospital. The hospital was very clean and provided everything you needed to make your stay and comfortable as possible. I would recommend this hospital with no hesitation.

16th August 2017

I was admitted as a day patient for shoulder arthroscopy. The procedure was performed in the afternoon and I was discharged later in the evening. All the staff looking after me were fantastic. The physio and the anaesthetist were very helpful and spoke to me with great patience and detail about their involvement in my procedure and post-op rehabilitation. The physio also arranged for subsequent therapy sessions at a centre of my choice in a very efficient manner. Need I say anything more about Mr Little, the surgeon? He is one of the best, if not the best.