Ashtead Hospital

The Warren, Ashtead, Surrey, England, KT21 2SB

« 1 2 3 4 »

8th February 2019

Following years of suffering with stage 4 endometriosis, Mr Jan performed a laparoscopy on me in December 2017. The operation has made a huge improvement on my general health and most of all, after years of fertility problems and failed IVF attempts, I fell pregnant naturally just two months after my operation and my husband and I welcomed our first child in November 2018. From the moment I met Mr Jan I knew I was in safe hands, he immediately identified the problem and his kind and gentle nature put me at ease. Mr Jan also works with a wonderful team at Ashtead Hospital, including his anaesthetist, theatre nurses and Helen his PA. I am eternally grateful to Mr Jan and thanks to my operation, my husband and I were able to fulfil our dream of starting a family. There are no words to thank Mr Jan enough.

23rd January 2019

Every single visit to Ashtead hospital has been superb! The team from the Receptionists, Appointment booking line, Drs, Nurses to the facilities staff have always been amazing. So kind, caring and helpful! Brilliant 10/10 customer service! Thank-you!!!

13th January 2019

I attended Outpatients Deoartmebt just before Christmas- the Consultat was very professional and knowledgeable and I felt reassured, staff were very friendly

11th January 2019

I had knee surgery a week ago and have absolutely no complaints. I was very comfortable,the staff were kind and attentive, the food was good and the experience was altogether satisfactory.

7th December 2018

Hospital was very efficient with appointments and follow up. Special thanks to nurses Dawn and Gill as well as the other support staff. Cannot recommend enough!

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Ashtead Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Ashtead Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3m8