Dr Khaled Abdel-Aziz

Dr Abdel-Aziz is a consultant neurologist who sees and treats the entire breadth of general neurological conditions. He has particular interests in headache disorders and multiple sclerosis.

3rd May 2019

Great Person to come and talk to , his knowledge on my Cluster headaches has been the best so far and has helped me a great deal.

18th April 2019

I have been under Dr Abdel-Aziz and could ask for no better. He has been fantastic making sure I'm on the right track for my MS which he gave me the diagnosis two years ago and you couldn't ask for a better doctor to help and guide you through a very hard time in ones life. Gave me the best advice and treatment you could ask for. 10 out of 10 to a excellent doctor. Thank you.

18th April 2019

I have been seeing Dr Abdel-Aziz for 2 years from when I was diagnosed with MS I can only say in my own experience thank God I met this man who has been fantastic giving me the best treatment I could ask for and kept me going forward keeping track of me and making sure that things are working for me. I could not and would want not another doctor to look after me and would say to anyone under his eyes your very lucky as I am. Thanks doc .

Nearest Neurologists