nuffield-health-guildford-hospital

Nuffield Health Guildford Hospital

Stirling Road, Guildford, England, GU2 7RF

Written by a private patient
6th April 2021

Every single member of staff made me feel welcome, comfortable and looked after. I saw Dr A Scala and his team (Christopher and Jackie) and my goodness were they great! Spoke me through what they were going to do, eased the tension with the right amount of support and humour and just made me so at home. Nurse Nisha (definitely spelled wrong - sorry) was so friendly and tentative. The room was clean, private and had everything i needed. The food was outstanding (I had Quinoa salad!!!) with lots of other lovely options available. An efficient, but not rushed, procedure and can't thank the whole team enough for everything.

Safe
Written by a private patient
27th February 2021

Despite the demands of the current pandemic, I found my treatment at the Nuffield Guildford to be exemplary. I felt extremely safe and it appeared to me that a great deal of care was taken to keep all patients who entered the hospital safe and well. I was treated with dignity and respect and any question or concern I may have had was answered with courtesy. At no time was I left to wonder about where I should go or what I should do while waiting to be seen for my procedure. All in all a very pleasant experience.

11th August 2020

Mr Unnithan performed my Hip Surgery here 3/7/20. The care I received from waking up and finally leaving the hospital was fantastic. Thank you all for great team work. You really did help with my recovery. Mr Unnithan thank you for being a great surgeon and a great human being. Tracie

{{category}} working at Nuffield Health Guildford Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Health Guildford Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb48x