nuffield-health-guildford-hospital

Nuffield Health Guildford Hospital

Stirling Road, Guildford, England, GU2 7RF

2nd August 2021

Made an outrageous charge of £835 for one injection that took a few minutes. This was on top of the doctors fee.

20th May 2021

My daughter was cared for so wonderfully in the paediatrics day surgery ward. The staff could not do enough for her (or me) and we were kept informed of the procedure and the after care. I would not hesitate to recommend the Nuffield Hospital and would definitely use this establishment again if needing to in the future.

6th April 2021

Every single member of staff made me feel welcome, comfortable and looked after. I saw Dr A Scala and his team (Christopher and Jackie) and my goodness were they great! Spoke me through what they were going to do, eased the tension with the right amount of support and humour and just made me so at home. Nurse Nisha (definitely spelled wrong - sorry) was so friendly and tentative. The room was clean, private and had everything i needed. The food was outstanding (I had Quinoa salad!!!) with lots of other lovely options available. An efficient, but not rushed, procedure and can't thank the whole team enough for everything.

27th February 2021

Despite the demands of the current pandemic, I found my treatment at the Nuffield Guildford to be exemplary. I felt extremely safe and it appeared to me that a great deal of care was taken to keep all patients who entered the hospital safe and well. I was treated with dignity and respect and any question or concern I may have had was answered with courtesy. At no time was I left to wonder about where I should go or what I should do while waiting to be seen for my procedure. All in all a very pleasant experience.

{{category}} working at Nuffield Health Guildford Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Health Guildford Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb48x