- Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, London
- University College Hospital, London
- The Royal Free Hospital, London
- 9 Harley Street, London
- The Portland Hospital, London
- OneWelbeck, Marylebone
- HCA Outpatients, London
- The Lister Hospital, London
- HCA UK At Chiswick Medical Centre, London
- Syon Clinic - part of Circle Health Group, Brentford
Consultant Otologist, Auditory Implant & ENT Surgeon, specialising in ear and hearing problems for adults and children at the Royal National ENT Hospital & University College London Hospitals.
I have an active role in research, education and service development related to ear and hearing rehabilitation surgery. I specialise in treating all ear and balance-related problems as well as all types of hearing implantation, including cochlear implants, bone conduction implants and middle ear implants.
My highly specialised NHS work is mirrored in my private practice which I undertake in London. I have been trained by some of the country's leading specialists who I now proudly call colleagues, and am happy to receive referrals from other ENT consultants as well as GPs and patients.
Short link to review Mr Joseph Manjaly: http://iwgc.net/eibiy