Written by a private patient at OneWelbeck
8th December 2023

After 73 years of being profoundly deaf and with sudden total loss of hearing, I went to Joseph Manjaly for surgical implantation. Not only the operation was a success, the back up team of audiologist and speech therapist makes a superb team for recovery. All members of team are supportive towards my recovery but also to guide me to hear simple sounds never heard before, in which a hearing person takes for granted. No hesitation in recommending Joseph Manjaly.

25th July 2023

Exceptional Doctor . He listens to each patients problems and genuinely analysis best solution for them .

21st April 2023

Friendly and seems a bit of a people pleaser. Comes across as a little too fake to me.

20th April 2023

Mr Joseph Manjaly is an incredible doctor/surgeon who is clearly an expert in his field. I found him professional and his approach to care was 'patient centered' Right from my very first appt, he showed empathy, compassion, and kindness which were second to none. I felt that he ‘truly got’ and ‘genuinely cared’ about how my deteriorating hearing was impacting both my personal and professional life. Without a doubt, he is the most caring, thorough and respectful doctor I have ever met, and I cannot recommend him highly enough for anyone considering Cochlear Implant surgery.

Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street
18th September 2020

My experience from start to finish with Joseph was very positive and I would have no issues with recommending him to other patients. He has an excellent bedside manner, great patience and is friendly and approachable in nature. Most importantly he has an excellent knowledge of his field which has helped me better understand the condition and plan how to best manage it going forward.

Consultant Otologist, Auditory Implant & ENT Surgeon, specialising in ear and hearing problems for adults and children at the Royal National ENT Hospital & University College London Hospitals.

I have an active role in research, education and service development related to ear and hearing rehabilitation surgery. I specialise in treating all ear and balance-related problems as well as all types of hearing implantation, including cochlear implants, bone conduction implants and middle ear implants.

My highly specialised NHS work is mirrored in my private practice which I undertake in London. I have been trained by some of the country's leading specialists who I now proudly call colleagues, and am happy to receive referrals from other ENT consultants as well as GPs and patients.