mr-joseph-manjaly

Written by a patient at 9 Harley Street
18th September 2020

My experience from start to finish with Joseph was very positive and I would have no issues with recommending him to other patients. He has an excellent bedside manner, great patience and is friendly and approachable in nature. Most importantly he has an excellent knowledge of his field which has helped me better understand the condition and plan how to best manage it going forward.

10th September 2020

He is the best doctor going! He made me feel so comfortable and explained everything in a clear and professional manner! I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you again for everything you have done! He has nothing to improve on at all, he is the best!

10th September 2020

He is the best doctor going! I felt so comfortable with him and he explained everything to me clearly and professionally! I cannot thank him enough for what he has done and would recommend anyone to go to him! Absolutely nothing for him to improve, he is the best!!

Consultant Otologist, Auditory Implant & ENT Surgeon, specialising in ear and hearing problems for adults and children at the Royal National ENT Hospital & University College London Hospitals. I have an active role in research, education and service development related to ear and hearing rehabilitation surgery. I specialise in treating all ear and balance-related problems as well as all types of hearing implantation, including cochlear implants, bone conduction implants and middle ear implants. My highly specialised NHS work is mirrored in my private practice which I undertake in London. I have been trained by some of the country's leading specialists who I now proudly call colleagues, and am happy to receive referrals from other ENT consultants as well as GPs and patients.

Nearest Otolaryngologists