Mr Constantinos Simillis

15th September 2018
Written by a patient at West Middlesex University Hospital

Mr.Simillis performed successful surgery on my ultralow rectal cancer. This was not an easy task as the tumour was only 3 centimetres from the anal verge. I believe that there are many surgeons who wouldn’t even have attempted this as it was so low and had it not been for Mr.Simillis’ skill, I wouldn’t now be in a position to have my ileostomy reversed. Pre surgery he was succinct in all detail. He listened to my anxieties with great sympathy, always reassuring but at the same time always honest. He encouraged me to contact him at any time regarding any questions I may have had. Needless to say he gained my trust completely. Post surgery he has been equally fantastic. He has seen me regularly, checking on my progress both as a patient and an out patient. I cannot speak highly enough of Mr.Simillis. He is highly skilled, works incredibly hard and always makes himself available to his patients. The NHS is very fortunate to have him, I am very fortunate to have had him as my surgeon. From the bottom of my & my family’s heart THANK YOU SO MUCH.

31st August 2018
Written by a patient at West Middlesex University Hospital

Dr Simillis is a professional in whom I have trust: he listened and responded immediately with a physical examination; colonoscopy arranged for next day. His expertise ensured that my cancer diagnosis was treated within weeks. He held me and kept contact with me, and was a source of help throughout. I cannot say enough about how much I appreciate his thoughtfulness and care. He is a great credit to the NHS, and I hope his work is appreciated by his colleagues who might learn from his manner and abilities.

14th August 2018
Written by a patient at West Middlesex University Hospital

This Doctor saved my life! He has a fantastic bedside manner, listens to his patient (me), is confident in his advice and work. He is a perfectionist and likes to be certain on what he tells you and in what he does. Dr Simillis doesn’t like to take risks and steers on the side of caution every time. I’m so glad he does as having Stage 4 Bowel Cancer and Stage 2 Lymph Node Cancer I avoided a pelvic exenteration by listening to his advice and doing exactly as asked to ensure the best outcome for me. I have undergone Chemotherapy, radiotherapy and this Dr was my Surgeon for a 13 hour operation where he ensured he completed the tasks he said he would. He Removed a Cancerous tumour, removed fibrosis the size of a baby, reconnected my large colon, reversed my colostomy stoma and made a new temporary ileostomy stoma and also fixed my large hernia where the colostomy stoma site was. He put me back together and I am now in hospital after having my ileostomy stoma reversed. He has given me back a quality of life to be able to use the toilet normally and without him I truly believe I would have been left with a bag for life!!!! I can honestly say there isn’t anything this Doctor needs to improve on ....just keep doing what you do best Dr Simillis and from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

7th August 2018
Written by a patient at West Middlesex University Hospital

Mr Simillis was my surgeon for laparoscopic sigmoid colectomy / high anterior reaction. The surgery was a success. But not only that, Mr Simillis understands that this is worrying and stressful for the patient and their family. My wife and I found him genuine and sincere. He inspired confidence and trust. I never felt like a case. Mr Simillis always treated me as a person with genuine and individual needs. And he went 'above and beyond' a number of times to make sure I was OK and recovering well. Thank you Mr Simillis.

2nd August 2018
Written by a patient at West Middlesex University Hospital

Dr Simillis is an excellent surgeon who is unbelievably dedicated to his patients. For example, I was re-admitted via A&E after I made a bad decision and went home too early - he heard I was there and stopped in at 1AM to see me. The next morning at 9AM he again stopped by the ward to check on me. I don't know when he sleeps. He gave me his personal email so I could ask questions and was always ckear and forthright with good and bad news. I could not have asked for better care.

Nearest Hospital Doctors