Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

24th February 2018
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Mr khan settled my nerves and made me feel less worried. I am satisfied with everything

24th February 2018
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Amazing service and very attentive. The staff were very professional and friendly, they completely put you at ease and explain the entire process.

19th February 2018
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Dr khan recently performed 2 procedures on myself, a removal of a small lipoma to my head and a circumcision. Both occasions were painless, expertly carried out and comprehensive. He was available at all times to respond to my queries and address my concerns. Not that it matters overridingly but he also provides great value for money, I told him myself that be could and should be charging more money. A very big thank you!!!!

16th February 2018
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Dr. Khan explained the procedure, risks and aftercare in depth and helped to put me at ease over the course of my meetings with him. He did a great job and I'm happy with the result. Overall a positive experience due to Dr. Khan's professionalism and extensive experience.

16th February 2018
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Mr Khan is a great doctor and i recommend him, for anyone looking for the same surgery. I thought this was going to hurt but i don't feel any pain during and after during the healing process. Thank you Dr Khan.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre