Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

26th May 2017
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Dr. Khan was extremely helpful and handle my situation very professionally.And after the surgery, he explained me what I do next and further care I can call him anytime. I appreciate your cooperation.

21st May 2017
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

i would like to thank Dr Khan and his nurse. I was seen at Leyton Clinic for a re-do circumcision procedure. This time everything was explained in details. I was told exactly what to expect. The procedure was done professionally, no bleeding, hardly any swelling. No discomfort at all. The healing is going very well. I couldn't recommend DR Khan enough for his professionalism and attention to details. V P.

20th May 2017
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Doctor explained everything to me very clearly without using unnecessary medical jargon. He spoke to me calmly throughout the procedure and gave me confidence that the after care would be fine for me to manage.

20th May 2017
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Felt very comfortable

13th May 2017
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

As an adult Euro male, I developments a condition that required circumcision. At 40 yrs old the prospect was not ideal, and I took time to research techniques avaliable in the London area. Dr Khan is utterly professional, and an expert in his field. During consultation, Dr Khan patiently answered my many questions. The procedure was painless, and swift. My healing time was rapid, a testament to Dr Khan's skill, and the results are cosmetically excellent, with no scarring. The use of skin glue reduced need for stitches to just a few. I highly recommend Dr Khan, a published authority and lecturer on circumcision, for anyone considering a circumcision.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre