Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

19th July 2017
Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Very professional and polite and explained the procedure really well.

4th July 2017
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

I was very happy with the whole process which was very quick and professional.

1st July 2017
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

The doctor was very informative the whole procedure from consultation through the surgery and aftercare was explained in detail the surgery was completely pain free

1st July 2017
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

From a few initial conversations with a receptionist to the procedure and after care I was very impressed with the clinic. I felt reassured that I was in safe hands and was incredibly happy to hear Dr Khan give me treatment plan for a condition I was unaware how to treat. Thanks!

29th June 2017
Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

I was happy with the treatment of my son by dr khan for my newborn son's circumcision. The ring fell off within 4 days and the result looks very neat which I am extremely happy with and would recommend dr khan himself as he was very helpful with questions I had afterwards. However my only complaint is it would be nice to have been informed prior that there's an extra charge if you pay by card, and I warn you not to purchase the follow up cream from the extortionate pharmacy within the surgery itself.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre