Mr A R Khan

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Dear Mr Khan, To say that I am, indeed we are, delighted with the results would be a huge understatement. Apart from the minor discomfort of the initial injection I have had no pain, minimal bruising and no swelling. The wound has healed remarkable swiftly and there have been no signs of infection or weeping. I would happily recommend this procedure and your surgical skills to anyone in my position. I also very much appreciated the pre and post operative care that you showed with your regular communication and advice. Very many thanks and kindest regards. Steve

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Very thorough explanation of procedures and excellent facility. Didn't feel any discomfort at all during the whole procedure. Excellent all round medical care.

12th November 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Had a circumcision performed today at the Thornhill clinic performed by Dr Khan and his nurse who's name slips me. Both were very good at calming my pre op nerves as was Sam the receptionist/manager. Dr Khan listened to what I had to say and my expectations. Gave me his views on them and found that my expectations were very similar to how he would recommend it for my anatomy. Dr Khan was very professional throughout and this really helped ease my nerves. When I was called through I was again calmed by his friendly nurse who again was professional and down to earth at the same time. They both kept me informed of what was happening and by the time they were set up I had no nerves. Before I knew it the procedure was over. The clinic itself is spotless throughout and although very professional there is also an element of compassion and safety too. I couldn't recommend this place enough. Couldn't have gone any smoother! Only had procedure done today but so far minimal pain and discomfort.

3rd November 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

The doctor and the nurse were very helpful and calmed me down quite a lot. I didn't have any anxiety as such but they were both very calming in their nature.

29th October 2016
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Excellent consulting and caring process. I was made to feel comfortable and the procedure was stress free simply due to the good medical staff.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre