Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

26th September 2017
Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital

We are extremely grateful to Mr. AR Khan and has team who acted very speedily and skillfully to deal with an emergency situation involving our 12 year old son. He had a testicle torsion which required immediate surgery. We understand that the problem has been fixed in the operation with a six month follow up. I left a message for Mr. Khan to call me the following day for a chat about the operation. He responded to my message quickly and and very helpfully and we now understand much better the nature of the problem. We would certainly have 100% confidence in Mr. Khan and his exceptional abilities. Our son was able to leave the hospital the same evening and come home.

Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Job done very well and quick.would recommend this to anyone .

Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Dr. Khan explained the procedure in full, which made me feel at ease. The process was quick and painless. The doctor is quite a artist.

Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

I was extremely nervous, but the professionalism shown by Mr Khan immediately put me at ease. 23 years of experience goes a long way and I couldn't recommend him enough. I have lived with phimosis and foreskin trouble for my entire life so to do this at 43 was a big thing for me. When he showed me the post op results I was expecting to see something horrific - instead it looks like it has been that way forever. Fantastic result and it will be life changing for me.

Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Mr Khan is a very proficient and courteous surgeon and in this year I have taken two of my grandsons to him for circumcision. The surgery was done expertly and very neatly with very good outcome. As in the recent case, in future I intend to insist that he carries out the circumcision. His instructions were very precise and clear. No problems post surgery. The receptionist in Thornhill Clinic in Luton was also very patient and did not rush us and gave time to let the baby settle down.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre