Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

23rd June 2018
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Clean clinic, friendly staff, everything was perfect.

20th June 2018
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

I had a revision circumcision for an ugly scar following my original adult circumcision (by a different surgeon). My greatest regret is not coming to Mr. Khan first-time around. A skilled surgeon who did the best he could given how badly the first operation was done (by a different surgeon).

14th June 2018
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

I am a Consultant in Critical Care working in North London with Surgical background. Mr Khan has helped me shape a very aesthetically pleasing penis after a failed circumcision done elsewhere. I have demanded a lot from him ...His assistant Nurse D( Demetra) is simply great , very professional and exceptionally friendly. I am recovering from a second touch up and hope to achieve a perfect looking penis. Thank you Mr Khan. P.s both times I had absolutely no pain- great!

8th June 2018
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Can not recommend Dr Khan enough. The procedure was totally painless (minus the injections that do hurt but last 2/3 seconds). I was very worried about the future effects on my sex life from having circumscision and I’m happy to announce, if anything, things are better! I had to be circumscised because of BXO. The procedure lasted about 90 minutes. Things were very uncomfortable for around 7 days but the cream provided really hella relieve that feeling. The hardest thing to get used to is the (now exposed) head rubbing against underwear which can lead to some awkward, painful etections. Other than that everything post-procedure has been fine and like I said, things are working/feeling better than before. Don’t even worry about it.

8th June 2018
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

My Preputioplasty surgery went really well! Dr Khan was very reassuring and informative of the procedure. It was a quick and painless surgery, I was nervous but Dr Khan and his assistant kept me calm and comfortable throughout. Being able to contact Dr Khan after the surgery was extremely helpful when it came to any concerns with swelling etc. I would highly recommend anybody suffering from a tight foreskin to get in contact with Dr Khan. My results are amazing, I am really happy that I can now fully retract my foreskin without any pain! Wish I had done this sooner!

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre