Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre
3rd December 2019

Mr Khan is an extremely safe and trustworthy doctor. As a surgeon myself I was nervous about getting my son’s circumcision done. Mr Khan provided exceptional care before, during and after the procedure . He was reassuring and very professional from start to finish. Highly recommend his care to all.

24th November 2019

I found Dr Khan totally professional in every aspect from the very 1st phone call right up to my surgery 1 week later. Upon that surgery Dr Khan fully explained everything consciously and clearly and performed my surgery with care and expertise to which im very grateful. The after care and advice has been on the same level as the professionalism from the start. Thank you Dr Khan.

24th November 2019

The entire experience, from booking to the aftercare follow-up, has been top notch. Dr. Khan did my revision. Both Dr. and his assistant were friendly throughout the procedure which was about 15 minutes. Prompt responses for my questions afterwards. Overall, very satisfied with the result and would recommend to any person wanting a circumcision or a revision.

9th November 2019

I had a revision at Dr. Khan in Leyton Clinic and I felt relaxed during the operation. He got rid of the scars and excessive skin left from my previous operation done at a different clinic. I highly recommend Dr. Khan and his assistant, they were very polite. The post operation care was very good and everything healed properly.

1st November 2019

He is patience and calm. Explain we’ll and give extra time. And perfect advice. With experience. Had to see him again and he saw me second time free of cost.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre