25th March 2020

At first I was rather nervous about the procedure, the thought of it can be rather daunting. However Dr Khan had me at ease, his expertise in this field are second to none and his after-care instructions + attentiveness to any issues is incredible. He walked me through the whole procedure and what to do and not to do. I'm now 4 weeks into my recovery and I feel great, everything looks as expected. I personally am not one to write reviews, but rather read them instead. But I just had to for Dr Khan as he is a wonderful professional and any current/potential patients should feel like they are in the best pair of hands!

Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor
6th March 2020

Dr Khan did both my son’s Circumcision. He was extremely knowledgeable and did a great job assuring and supporting my husband and I with aftercare etc. I highly recommend Dr Khan and am thankful for making a difficult process for any parent easier.

7th February 2020

I had a circumcision with glue done just over 3 weeks now, and I am more than happy with the result. The procedure was painless and professional. After the procedure Dr Khan is always available at any time of the day through his mobile, and will reassure you about any concerns you have. The healing process was much quicker than I thought, I am healed now, now it’s just a waiting game on letting the the new scar settle down with the help of bio oil. If you are looking to get circumcised then I recommend Dr Khan, as his reputation speaks for itself.

5th February 2020

All good, a month after frenuloplasty all stitches are gone. Had very little pain few days after the surgery and I’m about 95% happy with the look of it.

4th February 2020

I got circumcised by Dr Khan using the glue method and I can only praise both the surgeon and the technique. He was extremely friendly and approachable. I had a long list of question before the procedure which he happily answered over the phone. Booking an appointment was very easy and hassle-free. On the day of the operation, Dr Khan asked me about all my wishes and preferences and gave me personalised suggestions. The operation itself was virtually completely painless. I kept talking to Dr Khan and his lovely nursing assistant throughout the procedure. Having followed his post-operative care plan to the letter, my recovery was very quick and uneventful. I only needed to take simple over-the-counter painkillers (paracetamol and ibuprofen) for 2 days. The pain was completely gone after that. The swelling settled in about a week. As I'm writing this review, I am only 4 weeks post-op and it feels like I have been circumcised forever. The glue method achieved an excellent cosmetic result. I cannot recommend Dr Khan highly enough.

Mr A R Khan was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre