« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre
3rd August 2020

Mr Khan booked appointment during COVID situation. We had clear telephone consultation and all information was sent out in email. Procedure was carried out at Thornhill surgery with full precautions and clear post procedure instructions. Our son had good healing and ring came off without any problems. Mr. Khan kept in touch with us to follow up after procedure. I am a surgeon myself and preferred paediatric urologist particularly for procedure. Mr. Khan certainly met all are expectations. Would definitely recommend Mr. Khan

Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre
2nd August 2020

Dr Khan is 100% recommended. I had my son around lockdown period and couldn’t get him an appointment for circumcision in time. Everytime I called, Dr Khan was always ready to pick up or return my calls himself. His secretary was very nice as well at the clinic. Even after the procedure, I kept on asking questions and he was always ready to reply them asap even at night! It made everything soo easy. Communication is 100%! Couldn’t have been better

12th July 2020

Both our sons, first circumcised circa 8 weeks and second circumcised 12 weeks, received wonderful treatment, clear instructions for us to follow and reassurance and advice from Dr Khan when we needed to check on the healing process. Ring came off without problems on both occasions and a neat result. Very happy!

27th June 2020

Dr Khan circumcised my son at Thornhill Circumcision Centre and was extremely professional throughout the process. Himself and the clinic went above and beyond in ensuring my son had no chance in contracting covid during the procedure. He was aso readily available for the aftercare. I would recommend Dr Khan and Thronhill Circumcision Centre for anyone looking to have their son circumcised.

16th April 2020

Excellent experience with Dr Khan. Webbing surgery exceeded the expected results. Aftercare was ideal with regular communication during recovery period.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr A R Khan was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre