7th June 2024

I recently had my newborn son circumcised by Mr Khan at Leyton Clinic.This is my second son who was circumcised by Mr Khan. Because this was the second time we went to Mr Khan and we knew him, we felt very much reassured and satisfied taking our second son to him. My immense research revealed that because of his background as Paediatric Surgeon/Urologist and vast experience, I could not find more suitable doctor than Mr Khan. I am a medical doctor myself and safety and minimisation of complications/risks was my top priority and paramount. It is understandably an anxious and tense time for parents and my wife and I were no exception. I had some medical based conversations with Mr Khan prior to and after procedure and he always replied swiftly and addressed instantly concerns of mine. Circumcision went well and quickly and the circumplast fell off on 7th day. Our son was pain free and he ddis not cry at all before, during or after the procedure. We are very delighted with results of our son's circumcision. Throughout this journey, he made us feel comfortable and reassured. I found his advices to be sincere and effective. He is very professional, accessible, reliable and competent. Mr Khan is always available on the other end of phone and he is very considerate and accommodating. I must state that he is a genius in his field and for me, he has been a blessing in disguise. Furthermore, his clinic is very clean and I was glad to see infection control procedures and protocols followed strictly. Mr Khan has excellent booking system and fantastic communication skills. We are absolutely satisfied with the care we received for our son and we will definitely and highly recommend Mr Khan to others. I completely trust Mr Khan's expertise and clinical skills and I would also like to mention here that Mr Khan's assistant is also very friendly, pleasant, courteous and professional. From bottom of our hearts, thank you very much Mr Khan. We wish you all the very best. ♥️

8th June 2024
Response from Mr A R Khan

Thank you so much for your kind words and excellent feedback about your experience at the London Circumcision Centre. We are thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with our care for your newborn circumcision. Your positive feedback motivates us to continue providing the highest quality of service to our patients. We appreciate your trust in our services . Sincerely, The London Circumcision Centre Team

14th April 2024

Overall, we are very pleased. Completely hygienic and informative. Assisted when we had any concerns.

12th April 2024

Mr Khan did both of my son’s circumscisions. He is extremely professional and very accessible for any pre or post op concerns. I would highly recommend.

7th April 2024

I was looking for the best urologist in London, and I found them with Dr Khan. I attended the clinic, where I was made to feel welcome by reception staff. I was then collected by a doctor who escorted me through to be seen by Dr Khan. He engaged with me with dignity, professionalism and respect throughout. He then took me through to theatre where I felt minimal pain and was reassured throughout by Dr Khan and the nurse. Within a flash, my adult circumcision was complete and bandaged up - then sent on my way with the relevant medication. When it comes to aftercare, Dr Khan had a 24/7 reachable mobile number and was always happy to help. I got infected and he promptly advised a course of treatment which made it heal properly within a day or two. Now, 2 months on from my surgery, I have the cosmetic look I was hoping for and completely healed. Couldn’t recommend the team enough. Thank you.

13th April 2024
Response from Mr A R Khan

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We strive to deliver the best service, which means a lot to know we achieved that for you. The team from London Circumcision Centre, East London.

17th March 2024

Our experience with Dr Khan was truly brilliant, he was very thorough with an explanation of the process and the after care. What truly amazed me was the amount of information that was provided for after care including an explanation of how the medication would work, how it is to be applied; all of this in follow up emails too to ensure parents are comfortable and understand. I would recommend Dr Khan’s services to all parents looking for circumcision for their young ones!

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.