Mr A R Khan

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

18th December 2016
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Dr Khan has been very helpful before and after my surgery.He explained to me in great detail what the surgery will be like and also kept me at ease with my nervousness.I have also been able to contact him whenever I have questions via mobile so he is always available for help.I am happy with my decision to go with him and i am pleased with the outcome of the surgery.

Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

I have just had my circumcision treatment. I was very nervous as was my wife who came with me. Dr Khan answered all of our questions and put our minds at rest making us feel as comfortable as possible. The procedure was quick and painless and my wife was able to sit with me throughout which provided a necessary distraction.

Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Came from london, fantastic and clean clinic, doctor was excellent and professional, nurse was very comforting and kind. Would recommend highly

Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Doctor answered all my doubts and was very efficient. The result was very good and I'm not in too much pain.

Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Absolutely brilliant experience. Everything was explained clearly and all question were answered. I would definitely recommend this clinic to anyone. The procedure was very relaxed and I was constantly asked if I was ok. The staff were really friendly and very helpful.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre