Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

13th August 2018
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Very caring and professional

21st July 2018
Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Dr Khan was available to video chat to check up on my concern about swelling, noting that it was normal. I was as ease knowing he was an experienced peadiatric surgeon. I will wait to see if the circumcision is equal all the way around. It looks at an angle at the moment but should look equal as the child grows.

14th July 2018
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

The staff were friendly and my experience was good.

11th July 2018
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Dr Khan carried out my circumcision procedure with great care and respect and has achieved a very neat cosmetic result using glue. He listened to my wishes, using sleeve resection to leave a good amount of inner foreskin. His advice was clear and sensible. When I had a couple of minor concerns in the fortnight afterwards he responded immediately and helpfully by text and invited me into the clinic again to check. I have a PA piercing which he was happy to work with - it was removed during the procedure, sterilised and put straight back in before I left the clinic. It caused no difficulty at all either with the procedure or healing afterwards.

28th June 2018
Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Dr Khan made us feel very welcome and conducted our son’s circumcision in a professional and friendly manner. We were very happy with the service we received.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre