Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

31st July 2019
Written by a carer at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Mr Khan was very professional from the moment I contacted him. We had a pleasant phone conversation with relevant detailed information emailed shortly after I had booked in an appointment. I am extremely pleased in the manner we were dealt with Mr Khan and his team. He made us feel very comfortable and explained each step clearly and concisely. I was very happy to have had my son circumcised who was born with hypospadia but given the all clear and go ahead to perform the circumcision. Yes the circumcision was a bit nerve wrecking as expected but the process was made clear from the very beginning and information provided enabled us to prep for the procedure and what was to come after. My son was in pain after the anesthesia had started to wear off which is what was expected but Mr Khan was very supportive with his aftercare and advised me accordingly. As a mother the reassurance was appreciated. I really recommend others to this centre and am glad that I had found Mr Khan after a lot of research.

26th July 2019

Excellent and professional.

22nd June 2019
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Very professional and well run organisation which I would recommend.

31st May 2019
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Dr Khan is very experienced and knowledgable. The consultation was straight forward and simple. He performed the circumcision after the consultation. The anaesthetic was painful but the rest of the procedure and recovery were relatively painless. Aftercare was good. Highly recommend.

26th May 2019
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Doctor is amazing , the amount of professionalism is off the charts . Suffered for a year with foreskin issues and took the decision to do circumcision . Everything was done very fast in 1 week it was done. I chose circumcision with glue and i have 0 scars , healing time was short , 10 days and glue fell off perfectly well . The aftercare instructions where on point and i had 0 complications or infections after . Best thing about this doctor is you are in constant contact and he will answer all of your concerns promtly until you are completley healed. The doctor is a life saver .

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre