« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre
29th November 2020

I had an adult circumcision including removal of the frenulum in July 2020. Dr Khan was excellent - he was very professional, reassuring and explained everything thoroughly. The procedure itself was painless and recovery went completely to plan with some discomfort for a couple of weeks but no pain. I stopped taking (pre-cautionary) painkillers after 36 hours. I am very pleased with my circumcision outcome - everything looks and feels great. I have some congenital penoscrotal webbing so will go back next year to have that dealt with as I know Dr Khan will provide excellent treatment for that condition too.

Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor
12th November 2020

My Experience of Doctor Khan and his staff were incredible. He not only put me at ease but made the whole process of being circumcised simple and easy. His staff nurse was relatable and friendly even through pandemic conditions and Doctor Khan made unexpected follow up enquiries to make sure the circumcision was healing as expected. Could not be happier.

Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre
2nd November 2020

Fantastic service and very easy to talk to. We are very happy with the treatment that we have received.

Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor
17th October 2020

I would recommend Dr Khan to everyone who is considering getting circumcised! I decided to undergo a revision surgery as I was very unhappy with the result of the first circumcision I had done when I was a baby (severe scarring and too much skin left behind) and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Dr Khan managed to remove all of the ugly scarring and gave me a snug cut so the shaft of my penis is nicely tight with no excessive skin bunching behind the glans, exactly how I wanted it. Everything healed so quickly without any complications at all and the scar faded away within a few weeks. I am getting my son circumcised by Dr Khan as well, I would not go to anyone else.

Written by a carer at Thornhill Circumcision Centre
14th October 2020

Mr.Rauf was highly recommended by Professional colleagues .I was naturally apprehensive about my Grandson who was just 4 weeks old.I found him thoroughly reassuring and we had a daycase procedure under local anaesthesia lasting barely 15 minutes.He was thoroughly professional and gave us sound post operative care advice.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr A R Khan was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre