Mr A R Khan

My special interests include adult and child circumcisions including redo, revision, sutureless (glue) circumcision. Expert in infants Plastibell and Circumplast circumcision, preputioplasty,and frenuloplasty. Specialist in Paediatric Urology (foreskin problems, buried penis, hypospadias, kidney/bladder problems, urinary tract infections), Endo-urology, Laparoscopic Surgery.

• Paediatric surgery
  • Urology

8th February 2019
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

I saw Dr Khan at the Leyton clinic on the 6th Feb. What a lovely gentleman and assistant they were. Dr Khan was very honest with me with regard to scar tissue under the gland. He thought any surgery would make things worse. I have been provided with some steroid cream to help soften the area affected. Fingers crossed this might help. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Khan for treatment. Top man and doctor.

22nd January 2019
Written by a patient at Thornhill Circumcision Centre

Very Good!

14th January 2019
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Mr Khan corrected my circumcision and gave me a penis that looks magnificent. I have only praise for this excellent Doctor.

13th January 2019
Written by a patient at Leyton Healthcare 4th Floor

Good service. Easy to book. Clearly knew his stuff and made me feel at ease. All done within the hour and went as explained.

13th January 2019
Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Mr Khan is professional and trustworthy doctor he explained me very well before my son circumcision what he gona do after what he say exact 7 days my son perfect alhamdullilaah so he is good doctor I recommend

Doctors working at Thornhill Circumcision Centre