Mr Bhupal Chitnavis

• Neurosurgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

20th June 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I would recommend Mr Chitnavis for anyone who has on-going back problems and wants to explore what options are available to resolve them. He helped me in making a tricky but informed decision, answered all of my many questions and demonstrated significant expertise relating to back surgeries of all types. There were lots of good reasons to proceed but I felt I was also aware of the risks. I was apprehensive at first but felt I made the right choice in going ahead with surgery which took place in June 2018. Mr Chitnavis made me feel extremely comfortable and ensured I was in excellent care before and after the operation.Thank you so much!

23rd March 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I suffered from Sciatica for over 8 months, and had originally tried the conservative approach, however never got better. I saw Mr Chitnavis half way through and we discussed the options, and reconvened after a few months to check on progress. Pain had not got any better, so I knew I wanted surgery. Mr Chitnavis explained to my wife and I all the pros and cons, and by the end of it I knew surgery was the right option for me. The whole process could not have gone better, and had surgery a week later. Upon waking I noticed immediately that had no leg pain for the first time in ages. Scar healed quickly, and am now walking around pain free which is exactly what I wanted. My wife and I found Mr Chitnavis to be most caring and understanding, and always felt in good hands throughout.

16th March 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I had a discectomy back in January 2018. I was in agony with a trapped sciatic nerve,due to a broken disc, and fragments travelling up to the next disc, so the MRI scan revealed. I saw Mr. Bhupal Chitnavis, and immediately he put me at ease, and completely understood the permanent pain that I was experiencing. He really did give me hope that something could be done, even if some of the pain went. Mr.Chitnavis explained thoroughly on each consultation what was involved, and always checking that I was happy to go ahead. Even on the day of my operation, Mr. Chitnavis alleviated my nerves, and I felt that I couldn't have been in safer hands. His bed side manner was excellent, making me feel I was his only patient, as he always gave his undivided attention, and kept checking in on me, on his way to other patients. After 6 weeks or so, I can honestly say that my pain I had before my operation has all but gone, just very faint, and I no longer take pain relief. I would totally recommend Mr. Bhupal Chitnavis to anybody, and I am so grateful, that I was under his care, and at all times felt safe.

12th March 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Mr. Bhupal Chitnavis is the consummate medical professional, whom provided both comprehensive consultation and, ultimately, the utmost level of care and proficiency as a surgeon. After suffering for months with degenerative sciatica & back pain without any conclusive diagnosis, I was finally directed to a specialist consultant. More specifically, someone with significant medical knowledge and experience recommended Mr. Chitnavis, and for that I am very grateful. Within 2 weeks of my first consultation; I had a definitive answer to the cause of my pain, a detailed understanding of all options available to me in coping/rectifying the problem, and an appointment scheduled to perform the required procedure. The immediacy was outstanding and, quite frankly, refreshing. Whilst providing objective medical advice, he was also very sensitive to the stresses and strains such an ordeal can put on a patient and their loved ones. He facilitated a healthy dicussion which enabled my family and myself to feel comfortable, and that we had considered every avenue. The surgery (a microdiscectomy) was performed without any complications, and the level of care provided (both within surgery and post-operatively by the London Bridge Hospital staff) was mightily impressive, and I would not hesitate to recommend either to any individual who finds themselves in a similar position.

11th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

This doctor operated on my back, and has restored me to normal function. Prior to that I was living in intolerable pain, and had difficulty walking. He was outstanding in the care he provided, and I couldn’t recommend him more highly.

« 1 2 3 4 »