Mr Bhupal Chitnavis

• Neurosurgery

1st December 2017
Written by a carer at London Bridge Hospital

We met Dr. Chitnavis when my husband had symptoms of cervical myelopathy. He listened, explained exactly what was happening and helped us make the best decision to resolve this issue. He performed ACDF surgery on 3 levels Which was very successful. My husband feels like he has been given a new lease on life. Dr. Chitnavis is the best thing that happened to us in 2017. We were especially honored when he kept checking on my husband post surgery. He is talented, compassionate and results oriented. We trust him completely.

20th November 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I found Mr. Chitnavis in an internet search of neurosurgeons covered by my insurance company. I selected him initially because of his warm smile and his excellent credentials. I am so happy that I did. Mr. Chitnavis is indeed a warm, kind, caring and very down-to-earth man. As importantly, he is everything you could possibly want in a surgeon about to go anywhere near your spine, meaning he has great training, years of solid experience, a high success rate but is very cautious in his approach. On my initial consultation for the horrible sciatica pain I’d been afflicted with for about 8 months, he listened very carefully to what I had to say. He questioned me and examined me thoroughly, then took the time to explain my treatment options including the risks and benefits of the surgery (a microdiscectomy). At the end of every consultation, he dictated a letter which summed up everything we’d discussed and sent it to me in the mail, so that there was no misunderstanding about what was said and what the next step to be taken was. By the time my surgery came around, I was completely relaxed, because I knew I’d made the best choice I could possibly have made for my treatment. During my stay in hospital, Mr. Chitnavis came to see me in my room before the surgery which I really appreciated. He was reassuring in the theatre before I went under and after the surgery, during my hospital stay, he came to check on my progress twice. I’m happy to say that from the day of my surgery until now, four weeks after my surgery, I have been pain free. No more sciatica and no complications or side-effects. I have my final checkup with Mr. Chitnavis in two weeks and if all continues to go well, I’ll be free to go on and live my life fully with a heart full of gratitude that I was able to be treated by this kind and professional man.

27th July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

In a time when your life is at total despair and you have been treated disgustingly by the system meeting Mr Chitnavis is the best thing in the world. I couldn't speak more highly of this great clever kind caring man He is lovely and I am so happy I am back under his care. I have total faith and trust in him and would not want to be treated by anyone else. Thank you Maria ☺

28th January 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

My orthopaedic surgeon referred me to Mr Chitnavis when it was clear i was gonna need surgery to resolve my lower back pain problems. From the moment we met he's been extremely professional with a very friendly attitude. He's taken the time to meet me and my partner and explain the procedure to us and discuss benefits and risks in great detail, never trying to sell us the surgery. He's come to see me twice while i was still at the hospital the days after the surgery and even called me to check how i was doing. The operation went well and even tho i'm still recovering from it i feel very positive. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

13th January 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I went to see Mr Chitnavis regarding my severe sciatica that i have been suffering with for years. i have always suffered with my back and after years battling with the NHS, decided to go privately. One of my close friends recommended Mr Chitnavis to me having undergone back surgery with him in the past and has had remarkable results. He is the most humble and down to earth doctor i have ever met. He made me feel very at ease being under his care and the whole way through the consultation, he was extremely easy to talk to. i would 100% recommend Mr Chitnavis as a consultant and surgeon.

Nearest Neurosurgeons