Mr Bhupal Chitnavis

• Neurosurgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

15th October 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

From the moment my wife and I met with Dr Chitnavis we knew we were in good hands. I have suffered from Sciatic pain for over 10 years and despite facet-joint injections and physio it was time to consider surgery; something I was increasingly concerned about. Dr Chitnavis did not tell me or try to persuade me what to do but provided me with options and facts. By being totally honest with me, and also ensuring my wife was part of the consultation, did I feel confident in going ahead with surgery. Dr Chitnavis explained everything in very plain and simple terms and ensuredthat the risks and the benefits were understood. He was totally emphatic and understanding when emotion got the better of me and took this totally in his stride. The operation itself was a great success and the after-care was exceptional. I consider myself pain-free and I owe this to Dr Chitnavis. A true professional throughout.

11th October 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I had been suffering for 7 months before my consultation with Dr Chitnavis. He have me a range of options and asked me to consider the advice re each of them. He listened, was personable and informative. When I went with the surgical option, he met my wife to ensure we both understood the recuperation necessary to make the procedure a success. He saw me in the morning of the operation wen through any last minutes queries, then waited for me post operation to talk through how it went. Again he came to see the the next few days and I found that care a necessessary piece of my recovery. He was spot on with his diagnosis, prognosis and recovery plan. An absolute gentleman and I feel lucky to have had him as my Consultant

12th September 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Bhupal Chitnavis is a breed apart from many other surgeons in that not only is he a highly skilled and consummate professional but he is also a man of considerable humility and humanity. He is also a great communicator, putting one at ease all times and he clearly has considerable compassion for the suffering of his patients. I had experienced debilitating back and leg pain for 30 years and had undergone 5 previous spinal surgeries. After such a history I was wary about further intervention but from the moment I went under Mr Chitnavis's care I felt I was totally safe in his hands. Mr Chitnavis undertook a complex procedure and it has changed my life - indeed it has given my life back to me. This was all some years ago and recently I have returned to see him as I am experiencing problems in my neck. Again Mr Chitnavis has carefully and thoughtfully reviewed the situation and is initially taking a conservative approach the management of the problem. In short I have utter confidence in the man and as I professionally I am a retired osteopath both I and many of my colleagues have recommended him to patients and all the feedback has been exemplary. I would recommend him to anyone

12th September 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I cannot thank Mr Bhupal Chitnavis enough for restoring my quality of life. I highly recommend this outstanding and excellent Neurosurgeon for not only his expertise, knowledge and total professionalism but also for his caring and understanding manner. Wonderfully supported, I must add by a super efficient secretary. My MRI scan concluded that I had severe canal stenosis L4/5. I had gone in a matter of weeks from playing tennis (albeit badly) 4 times a week to not being able to walk for more than 10 minutes. Mr Chitnavis took the time to thoroughly explain the situation to me, covering all the options available including comprehensive details of all the risks involved. Felt very comfortable at all times to ask questions which were always answered with a full explanation and understanding. Mr Chitnavis approach and manner was really exemplary(not a word I usally use) which allowed me to make an informed decision. Even on the day of my surgery I could not have asked for more information, care and attention which Mr Chitnavis provided not just to me but to my husband as well. His understanding manner made me feel as relaxed as possible in the circumstances and I was absolutely confident that I was really in the best hands possible. The surgery was a complete success, no pain and almost immediately I was back to walking normally again. Words cannot describe how very grateful I am to Mr Bhupal Chitnavis.

3rd September 2018
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

When visiting Mr Chitnavis he was very attentive, highly knowledgable and competent! He made me feel at ease from the 1st visit. He was clear, honest and caring about my situation. He made sure he took the time to explain everything in detail and made sure all the family were aware of what was going to happen. He had an excellent caring approach to what was a very difficult situation. I felt I was in very safe experienced hands for the surgery. After the surgery Mr Chitnavis took time to make sure everything was ok all the time I was in hospital, nothing was too much trouble. On my follow up appointment, his priority was my recovery and how I was and the way forward. He made sure the whole family were ok and made sure if I had any problems or worries then to call. Thank you from all the Reavill’s.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »