Mr Bhupal Chitnavis

• Neurosurgery

27th July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

In a time when your life is at total despair and you have been treated disgustingly by the system meeting Mr Chitnavis is the best thing in the world. I couldn't speak more highly of this great clever kind caring man He is lovely and I am so happy I am back under his care. I have total faith and trust in him and would not want to be treated by anyone else. Thank you Maria ☺

28th January 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

My orthopaedic surgeon referred me to Mr Chitnavis when it was clear i was gonna need surgery to resolve my lower back pain problems. From the moment we met he's been extremely professional with a very friendly attitude. He's taken the time to meet me and my partner and explain the procedure to us and discuss benefits and risks in great detail, never trying to sell us the surgery. He's come to see me twice while i was still at the hospital the days after the surgery and even called me to check how i was doing. The operation went well and even tho i'm still recovering from it i feel very positive. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

13th January 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I went to see Mr Chitnavis regarding my severe sciatica that i have been suffering with for years. i have always suffered with my back and after years battling with the NHS, decided to go privately. One of my close friends recommended Mr Chitnavis to me having undergone back surgery with him in the past and has had remarkable results. He is the most humble and down to earth doctor i have ever met. He made me feel very at ease being under his care and the whole way through the consultation, he was extremely easy to talk to. i would 100% recommend Mr Chitnavis as a consultant and surgeon.

10th January 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

I have now been with Mr Chitnavis for two major procedures one in my neck 4 years ago and one 7 weeks ago on my lower back. Mr Chitnavis has been a great help in the period of consultation, which has been a lengthy one. He is friendly, whilst professional, but every step of the process he has helped me understand the process, I am hugely respectful of him as a consultant and the trust I have in him is immense. I would most definitely recommend Mr Chitnavis his care is second to none and he is such a lovely person to take you through your procedures.

6th January 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Mr Chitnavis was very helpful giving me advice while deciding what the best decision to make whether to have a back operation or not. In the end I decided to have the operation, of which was a great success.

Nearest Neurosurgeons