13th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Kings Oak Hospital

Mr Atkinson has a great manner he is fun, instills confidence and i have always felt at ease with him. He is an excellent surgeon, who explains everything in plain English and is always prepared to listen to any concerns and fears. I have the utmost respect for him and have been very pleased with my surgery and treatment.

13th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Hendon Hospital

I was very much worried and concerned with my knee replacement surgery, but, when I first met Mr Henry Atkinson, he restored my confidence and relieved me of any concerns prior to the operation. Any doubts were erased after a perfectly successful surgery and recovery. My ability to walk as I did before has almost been restored, for which I cannot thank him enough. I have no additional suggestions as the surgery was executed perfectly. Mrs Rita Cherchian

11th May 2018
Written by a patient at Highgate Hospital Ltd

After a skiing accident in which I tore 3 of the ligaments in my knee Dr. Atkinson prescribed me a leg brace and operated on the knee 2 months after the accident to reconstruct my ACL. Dr. Atkinson explained the process of recovery very clearly and provided me with various materials so that I could make an informed decision as to which graft I wanted to use (autograft or allograft). Despite tricky circumstances (I could not straighten my knee prior to the operation) the surgery was successful and after 12 months and a lot of rehab I am confident running, spinning and weight training again.

30th April 2018
Written by a patient at Highgate Hospital Ltd

He was really helpful. I think if you are clear about your problems, he will be able to give you the best advice.

18th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Cavell Hospital

Mr Atkinson was recommended to me and I would totally recommend him to others. He replaced my knee and hip within 9 months and I am pain free and very mobile, thanks to his encouragement and advice. I found him professional, helpful, approachable and a thoroughly nice man.

Short link to review Mr Henry Atkinson: http://iwgc.net/epul