11th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Cavell Hospital

Mr Atkinson was very attentive and friendly. He explained what he would do , and performed the operation in a most professional manner. His follow up session was most helpful.

5th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Kings Oak Hospital

The surgery and outpatient care I have received from Mr Atkinson has been exemplary. He instills the utmost confidence and is professional but completely approachable.

30th October 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Cavell Hospital

I would definitely advise anyone that needs a hip or knee surgery to get the operation done by mr Atkinson as he explains from start to finish all aspects of the operation that he is going do.He has done 2 operation on my mum and had always been very easy to speak to if you have any questions about the operation.

30th October 2018
Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital

I found Mr Henry Atkinson to be very easy to talk to, his bedside manor is very good.I did feel intimidated by him and all my questions were explained clearly.

29th October 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Kings Oak Hospital

I have been under Mr Atkinson’s care since 2012. In 2014 he gave me two total knee replacements and now I am seeing him for arthritis in my toes. My new knees are just perfect, the aftercare I received was second to none, after both operations he even came into the hospital on a Sunday morning to check on my condition. The knees healed really quickly and I am now able to do everything I could do before the arthritis set in. Mr Atkinson always listens to me, no other doctor has ever treated me with the respect that he does. He is always very punctual for out patients appointments, and I know I am just another patient on his long list, but he always makes me feel special, as if I’m just having a chat with a friend. I am so grateful for everything he has done for me so far, I consider myself very lucky to have been referred to him in the first place.

Short link to review Mr Henry Atkinson: http://iwgc.net/epul