11th February 2018
Written by a carer at North Middlesex Hospital

Mr Atkinson provided outstanding advice and care for my son. I felt confident and reassured. I would highly recommend Mr Atkinson as a pragmatic, highly skilled expert who is able to empathise, advise on what is best and to provide an outstanding service.

9th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI King's Park Hospital

I was very impressed with Mr Atkinson’s care and his professionalism. He took the time to explain my surgery in detail and I felt very confident in him.

17th January 2018
Written by a carer at BMI King's Park Hospital

Dr. Atkinson and his team/staff performed a complicated kneed surgery on my 15 year old son as a result of a sports injury associated with growth. We were very pleased with the entire team and the support we received throughout the procedure -- from admin to consultation on how to proceed post surgery. This included specific letters to and direct communication with my son's team physiotherapist and official doctor in Serbia (where my son plays basketball) to ensure continuous rehabilitation and return to team activity. With timely answers via phone and email and a personal touch, we were made to feel as part of a greater family and not just another customer. We send our warmest thoughts and best wishes for the future to the entire team.

15th January 2018
Written by a patient at Highgate Hospital Ltd

Mr Atkinson is an amazing consultant/surgeon. Very caring, attentive, knowledgeable and puts me at ease. I've had a number of problems and have been under his care for a few years. Had two operations one of which was a total hip replacement, he did a great job and so far I am doing very well and recovered within no time. I believe this is due to him. He gives 100% of his attention when in his care is and listens and gives advice, I completely trust his opinion and would highly recommend to anyone who would his help.

Short link to review Mr Henry Atkinson: http://iwgc.net/epul