« 1 2 3 4 5 »

21st July 2017
Written by a patient at Tooting Wic

My first meeting with Mr Aziz Momin was when he came to visit me for a pre-op talk. Immediately I knew from his comments that I was going to be in seriously good hands. This proved to be the case as he alaid all of my fears regarding the magnitude of operation I was about to undertake. He was honest, sincere and obviously cares about humanity. 10 days later I am at home recovering from quadruple heart bypass surgery and I feel strong and confident about my recovery. I think the whole professional service provided by Mr Aziz Momin and his team was fantastic. I will be eternally grateful. Thank you. William Brown

16th July 2017
Written by a patient at Tooting Wic

I had a triple bypass at st georges hospital. First of all, Id like to say Dr Aziz Momin is a brilliant and exemplary doctor. He helped me through my toughest time and reassured me and performed a great surgery. His team and himself are a great asset to the NHS, the service I received was great. I would like to thank Aziz Momin, for saving my life and now everytime I pray, I pray for him that he has success in everything does. I cant find the words to express how thankful I am. I am so happy that the NHS has great doctors like Aziz Momin. Keep up the great work. God bless you.

3rd July 2017
Written by a patient at Tooting Wic

Fantastic care. So much care and attention given to me. Took away my fears every time he visited me which was every day since my operation. From Max.

27th June 2017
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I found Mr Momin to be exceedingly personable, ready and willing to explain and answer any question. He came to my bedside most days before and after surgery. It was not difficult to trust his clinical and surgical management of my case.

27th March 2017
Written by a carer at Tooting Wic

Mr Momin and his team were continually respectful and honest, and went out of their way to keep us informed. He is a clearly an extremely able surgeon that leads his team by example both in and out of the operating room. My mother underwent coronary bypass surgery at St George’s Hospital on the 14th of November 2016. She was admitted one week earlier on the 7th November following a myocardial infarction. We are a ‘medical’ family. I am a Consultant Plastic Surgeon and my sister is Consultant Paediatrician. We have numerous other family members in the profession. Mr Momin took all of this in his stride and we consistently found him to be kind, courteous, and respectful. I am acutely aware of the day-to-day pressures in the NHS however we found the care my mother received from Mr Momin to be exemplary.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »