13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Tooting Wic

I had a Triple By-pass 14th August 2017 at St Georges, discharged 19th. Mr Momin carried out the operation and I am more than satisfied with the out come. All the Nurses looked after me well and have no complaints regarding my care. I have now been to see Mr Momin for a follow up appointment and he has discharged me as he is pleased with my progress.

9th October 2017
Written by a patient at Tooting Wic

I went into St George's Hospital and on 4th September had surgery to replace my aortic valve. In my opinion Mr Momin and team did a very good job and I am now improving daily. Apart from some chest discomfort everything else is fine and I am very pleased that Mr Momin and team took care of me. All the hospital staff at St George's were very attentive and helpful.

5th October 2017
Written by a patient at Tooting Wic

I have had the Hyrib ablation done at St Georges in Tooting last year and remain under the care of Mr Momin. His care and after care are exceptional every member of his team are the best in cardio that have I have experienced

1st October 2017
Written by a patient at Tooting Wic

I had a triple bypass on August 24th in St George Hospital. I would like to tahnk Dr Momin and his team, they literally gave me a second chance in life. They were very helpful, reliable and was able to answer and explain all my questions before and after the surgery. I was able to have quick recovery, I was discharged and allowed to recover from home just after 5 days from the surgery. May you continue your great work Dr Momin and God bless you and your team.

1st October 2017
Written by a patient at Tooting Wic

Had heart operation two weeks ago , Mr Momin explained everything clearly and made me feel calm and relaxed . All his staff where easy to talk too and nothing was to much trouble .Mr Momin took the time to ring my wife after the operation ,which put her mind at rest .I can not thank everyone enough for all the care I received .

Nearest Cardiothoracic surgeons