« 1 2 3 4 5 »

27th March 2017
Written by a carer at Tooting Wic

Mr Momin and his team were continually respectful and honest, and went out of their way to keep us informed. He is a clearly an extremely able surgeon that leads his team by example both in and out of the operating room. My mother underwent coronary bypass surgery at St George’s Hospital on the 14th of November 2016. She was admitted one week earlier on the 7th November following a myocardial infarction. We are a ‘medical’ family. I am a Consultant Plastic Surgeon and my sister is Consultant Paediatrician. We have numerous other family members in the profession. Mr Momin took all of this in his stride and we consistently found him to be kind, courteous, and respectful. I am acutely aware of the day-to-day pressures in the NHS however we found the care my mother received from Mr Momin to be exemplary.

1st February 2017
Written by a patient at Tooting Wic

I had 3 by-passes on July 08,2016 at St.George's Hospital in Tooting SW London. I am very happy and satisfied after my surgery. I saw Dr. Momin taking so much care of his patients. One evening he was in the ward till 23.30 hours. It is quite extra ordinary that at a time when he should be in bed he was attending a patient who had surgery that very day. I wish there are more devoted surgeons like him. God bless him. I wish him good luck and that he carries on with his good work.

8th December 2016
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

My surgery requirement was a quadruple bypass. From the moment of the first outpatient appointment to the day of my discharge, Mr Momin was very caring and informative. His frankness was very reassuring and at no point was I unsure what was happening. After my operation he made many visits to the ward to check my progress, at one point after a night of a erratic heart pace, he popped in after surgery to check on me at 10pm. I would highly recommend Mr Momin to anyone who requires any cardiac surgery.

13th November 2016
Written by a patient at Tooting Wic

Dr. Aziz Momin Doctor Momin conducted my heart bypass on the 31st of October 2016. Keeping in view my critical blockages, he made sure I made it to the priority list and hence operated on ASAP. He performed a double bypass procedure on me; before the surgery he prepared us well by giving us a detailed briefing about the procedure and all related aspects. He satisfied my family and I with all our anxieties and queries ;whenever we needed him he was available As his patient, I have found him to be a highly meticulous, articulate and thorough professional who knows his work well and takes a personal interest in the physical and psychological (mental or emotional) wellbeing of his patients. After the surgery, at the hospital he followed up my recovery with a personal interest, making the required medicinal changes whenever needed and encouraged me to be strong and positive. The staff at Benjamin Weir Ward were very kind and supportive and helped me a lot during the critical stage of my life. Dr. Momin has been very friendly and kind to me throughout my treatment and ensured I walked out the door as a satisfied person. Now I am recovering fast and can vouch for Dr. Momin as a very qualified, capable and skilful surgeon. He has been an angel to me and I pray for him and his family and wish him a lifelong success in his career. May God bless him all his life. Thank you Mr. Momin. Regards, Muhammad Asif Khan

30th October 2016
Written by a patient at Tooting Wic

Mr Momin was very clear on what was going to happen and answered all my questions he was straiight to to the point and didnt flower things up so i new exactly what was happening all the staff were very caring and helpful i wish there was a way to thank the whole team who do such a great job under so much pressure. I had a triple bypass on the 20th of september 2016 and i am recovering slowly but well. Thank you Paul Davis

« 1 2 3 4 5 »