Miss Marjan Jahangiri

• Cardiothoracic surgery

24th April 2018
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

Professor Jahangiri had a thoroughly conscientious and excellent approach to me as her patient, both before and after my surgery.

17th December 2017
Written by a carer at Spire St Anthony's Hospital

My son had a cardiac surgery that went well so we are happy with the professional knowledge and capabilities with Prof Jahangiri. However, when we later wanted to visit her again with certain complaints and needed her advice and referral to another doctor she was not available through St George's only privately. The professor's private assistant is unprofessional, slow and not helpful at all. Don't wait for her as you could risk your own health by supposing she'd answer.

17th December 2014
Written by a patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital

Professor Jahangiri did not listen to me and did not answer my questions about cardiac surgery. I was very disappointed and went through surgery not really having much confidence in her despite good reports on the Society of Cardiothoracic Surgery website and press.

Nearest Cardiothoracic surgeons