Mr Neil Roberts

Mr Neil Roberts is a cardiac surgeon specialising in all aspects of adult cardiac surgery. please see his full profile on www.mrneilroberts.com

17th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

Neil Roberts is a surgeon who listens,advices and acts with the highest standards of professionalism.He is very approachable,tells you how it is and then gets to work with the greatest skill.I had an aortic root and valve replacement with accompanying measures to deal,with AF,all of which he carried out successfully.After the 9 hour operation he would apppear in my room at 7am every morning for the next week to report on my vital stats and give advice for the day .A truly remarkable man,whom I was very fortunate to be referred to.

7th May 2017
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

He exudes confidence and responsible action, leading a team from the front all of whom follow with respect and enthusiasm. His consultancy with patients is kind and enquiring providing detailed knowledge and information as to his remedial action. He works very hard from initial introduction interview through to post operative checks and those after leaving the hospital, through to passing information of your case and action taken to your regular consultant cardiologist. He also has a very good sense of humour and appreciates his patients having the same which is happily reflected and keeps the whole seriousness of the matter less stressful and therefore more relaxed. I was in and out after a valve replacement and double bypass, but he didn't have time for my requested cosmetic work to my varicose features on my legs. Have no fear or worries with Neil Roberts he will perform marvels on you.

21st April 2017
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

We had been recommended to meet Mr Neil Roberts, by Dr M Ozkor, the consultant cardiologist. Mr Neil Roberts is a fine man, a graced addition to the human race. Without his enormous talents, I may not be able to say 'How wonderful life is, while you are in the world' ( Cheers Elton John) His caring meticulous surgical skills, doctoral intellect, and humble authority are extraordinary. He rebuilt my heart with a new aortic valve, bypassed my coronary artery, and put me back together as pain-free phenomena. He is learned, experienced,​ communicative, personal and practical, ​with an ​approachable and focused ​disposition. Furthermore, Mr Roberts wishes to keep track of my life's progress,​ with updates, ​​​ ​enhanced​ and saved ​ ​by his quite, world class care. ​

21st April 2017
Written by a patient at The Heart Hospital

Mr Roberts performed a quad bypass on me in 2011.Back to work within 8 weeks and touch wood no aftereffects or problems since. Cannot speak highly enough about Mr Roberts. Highly recommended.

19th March 2017