Mr Neil Roberts

Mr Neil Roberts is a cardiac surgeon specialising in all aspects of adult cardiac surgery. please see his full profile on www.mrneilroberts.com

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

21st April 2017
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

We had been recommended to meet Mr Neil Roberts, by Dr M Ozkor, the consultant cardiologist. Mr Neil Roberts is a fine man, a graced addition to the human race. Without his enormous talents, I may not be able to say 'How wonderful life is, while you are in the world' ( Cheers Elton John) His caring meticulous surgical skills, doctoral intellect, and humble authority are extraordinary. He rebuilt my heart with a new aortic valve, bypassed my coronary artery, and put me back together as pain-free phenomena. He is learned, experienced,​ communicative, personal and practical, ​with an ​approachable and focused ​disposition. Furthermore, Mr Roberts wishes to keep track of my life's progress,​ with updates, ​​​ ​enhanced​ and saved ​ ​by his quite, world class care. ​

21st April 2017
Written by a patient at The Heart Hospital

Mr Roberts performed a quad bypass on me in 2011.Back to work within 8 weeks and touch wood no aftereffects or problems since. Cannot speak highly enough about Mr Roberts. Highly recommended.

19th March 2017

Amazing surgeon,

19th March 2017
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

This was a very honest and direct doctor who gave me fully information about my condition. Listened to me and gave me choices. My only suggestion is on pain management as I needed medication stronger than paracetamol and that the time of discharge .

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

No words can really capture my gratitude for this man, afterall he saved my life!!. Before the procedures, he instilled total confidence, after he made time to follow up completely with any questions I had and explained in a way I could fully understand. Thank you Sir!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »