Mr Neil Roberts

Mr Neil Roberts is a cardiac surgeon specialising in all aspects of adult cardiac surgery. please see his full profile on www.mrneilroberts.com

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

19th March 2017

Amazing surgeon,

19th March 2017
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

This was a very honest and direct doctor who gave me fully information about my condition. Listened to me and gave me choices. My only suggestion is on pain management as I needed medication stronger than paracetamol and that the time of discharge .

14th March 2017
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

No words can really capture my gratitude for this man, afterall he saved my life!!. Before the procedures, he instilled total confidence, after he made time to follow up completely with any questions I had and explained in a way I could fully understand. Thank you Sir!

18th February 2017
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

Mr.Roberts operated on me on the 6th December 2016. He was extremely approachable at all times nothing was too much trouble for him or his secretary. Another great comfort is the fact that he is contactable by e mail and his response is very swift. I felt confident that i was receiving the best of care at all times. I would recommend Mr.Roberts unreservedly. Linda Annetts.

27th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Harley Street Clinic

Neil Roberts is without doubt the best medical practitioner I have ever met in my 73 years. He is friendly and accessible and genuinely concerned with the care of his patients. His explanation of the procedures, operation and recovery were extremely lucid and I faced the prospect of an aortal valve replacement and two coronary bypasses with complete confidence and minimal anxiety. It is largely due to his skill and care that I was out of hospital after six days and back to a normal and active life within six weeks.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »