Mr Andrew Carrothers

Andrew is a specialist hip and knee surgeon with interests in pelvic & acetabular surgery, hip and knee replacements, foot and ankle and lower limb trauma reconstructive surgery. He is currently a full time Consultant in Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery at Addenbrookes, Cambridge University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. He also consults and operates at the Spire Lea Cambridge and Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospitals. In addition he is a Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon in the Royal Army Medical Corps (V), having served in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

14th November 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Cambridge

Very approachable and answered questions I asked. Highly skilled surgeon and I am happy with the results.

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

Mr Andrew Carrothers has been an absolutely brilliant consultant to me. I had a triple ankle/leg fracture and a partially shredded tendon, and a year on my leg and ankle both feel really good and pain free, thanks to Mr Carrothers skills. I'm back playing hockey and football, which initially I thought I may never be able to do at the same standard again. I couldn't recommend him more highly, he is always willing to answer your questions and ensures you are never in the dark over your situation. Couldn't have asked for a better consultant/surgeon!

7th November 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

Mr Carrothers was very helpful and listened to my concerns as I was very nervous about having hip surgery. it is six weeks since I had my second hip replacement done this year (both by Mr Carrothers) and I would recommend him to anyone requiring surgery. At all times he has answered my questions regarding the operations and put my mind at rest.

6th November 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

Has massively helped to me get a good quality of life back

6th November 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

Mr Carrothers has replaced both my hips. I have found him to be friendly, gently spoken always ready to listen and answer any problems. It is always a pleasure to meet him. Excellent care !

Short link to review Mr Andrew Carrothers: http://iwgc.net/egbsv