Mr John Crawford

Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital
28th January 2020

This doctor is amazing, not only is he superpatient, but he is an expert in his field and an excellent surgeon. I had a severe case of slipped disc, and he knew exactly which treatment to offer. I could stand and walk without any pain right after the surgery. The only problem, which isn't his fault, is that there was a huge queue till I managed to get treatment as it took me 2-3 months to get the surgery, I had to wait a whole 1.5 months till the first appointment and a month till the follow up, and then another few weeks till the surgery. If you want great care, choose this doctor.

26th December 2019

Mr. Crawford exudes confidence whilst maintaining an excellent empathetic approach to patients. I couldn’t be happier with the service and surgery i have received and am very grateful to Mr. Crawford.

Written by a carer at Addenbrooke's Hospital
27th November 2019

I first met Mr Crawford 4 years ago when I took my daughter and she was diagnosed with Scoliosis. From start to finish Mr Crawford was outstanding. He explained everything to my daughter on a level she would understand and he had all the time for her. My daughter was so nervous about having surgery and getting wheeled down to theatre as soon as she saw Mr Crawford all the tears went and she felt in safe hands. Mr C gave her her confidence back and put a smile on her face. I cannot thank this man enough for what he has done, I know it’s his job but he goes over and above with his patients and really has got a heart of gold...in my daughters words “I cannot thank him enough and I wish him happiness for the rest of his life”. My son has now been referred to addenbrooks and I’m hoping we get to see Mr Crawford. He is amazing xx

27th November 2019

I went through a spinal fusion operation and had this doctor.. He made my stay at the hospital fantastic and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better. He fixed my spine and improved my life as a whole, I couldn’t possibly ask for anything more of him.. I regained my confidence and happiness within myself purely through his great work at what he does. I will forever remember him as the man who fixed me and be grateful for the kindness he’s shown me. I would always recommend Mr Crawford to anyone who’s considering going through anything in his expertise or the same operation as me. I wish him the best and all the happiness he’s caused all his patients combined and there’s nothing possibly he could do to improve as he’s already gone above and beyond! Thank you Mr Crawford, I appreciate you and everything you’ve done to help me in my recovery and surgery to become the confident young lady I am today. Thank you.

27th October 2019

Mr. John Crawford, has looked after & Myself & My Husband. With care, kindness, had patience to listen to our SYMPTOMS , WE BOTH HAD KEY HOLE SURGERY , POST CARE WAS EXCELLENT, MR. CRAWFORD RANG HOME ,TO FIND OUR " HOW WE WERE DOING ". That shows how Caring Mr. Crawford is. He does not Rush , when you talking to him. Mr. Crawford is an Excellent Surgeon . Mrs. G. Waljee., cambridge

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery