Nuffield Hospital Cambridge

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

12th April 2019

Very good treatment

11th March 2019

I had a hip replacement on 8th January 2019. the evening following my operation I had what can only be described as a clonk in the hip. The staff present heard it and although it turned out that nothing serious had happened they were very supportive, caring and understanding about my anxiety. They contacted Mr Carrothers my consultant and arranged for an early x-ray the following morning. During my stay the staff were polite and caring, from the medical staff, nurses and the domestic staff. The physiotherapy care I have received both in the hospital and as an outpatient has been amazing. The physio ( Kate) who I am seeing as an outpatient is brilliant, she instantly knows what the problems are and the treatment she is giving me is working wonders. I would definitely recommend the Nuffield Hospital, Cambridge to any one.

5th March 2019

Caring staff and very good facility. Even the porter looked after us extremely well!

12th November 2018

I was recently here for two nights having a hip TJR. Insofar as a major operation can be enjoyable, this was. Mr Carrothers, the Consultant Surgeon, is a wonder, and I have reviewed his attention separately. All of the Nuffield staff were superb, from the porters to the Consultant Anaesthetist. I have nothing but unreserved praise for the entire setup. My ongoing attention with the physiotherapist is excellent with great personal attention and a detailed muscle stretching regime. During my albeit brief stay the nursing staff were beyond praise, individually and as a team, and the catering regime appears to be perfectly geared. My only regret is not noting individuals by name in order that I might thank them personally. So. My gratitude to all.

17th October 2018

I am very pleased with everything, thank you.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Nuffield Hospital Cambridge ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Hospital Cambridge: http://iwgc.net/eb4nq