19th January 2020

Mr Hamouda provided clear realistic advice. He answered mine and my husbands questions and my care was excellent. Aftercare was great and he took real interest and provided good advice.

19th January 2020

Very friendly easy to talk to listens to my concerns. I'm never 100% sure about trusting a Dr who recommends surgery if I am paying him, after all he wants my custom to pay his wage, however I allowed him to do my surgery so I must trust him a lot ! and my surgery was a great success. Mr Hamouda is a very nice guy.

Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital
12th January 2020

I would highly recommend Mr Ahmed Hamouda . He is extremely professional, efficient, knowledgeable and honest. He has listened to any concerns that I had and reassured me so that I felt that I could completely trust him to carry out the procedure . Thank you once again Mr Hamouda

Written by a patient at The Tunbridge Wells Nuffield Hospital
12th January 2020

Excellent care from the initial consultation, the the day of surgery, to the post op consultation. Operation went well, all aspects clearly explained before hand. Recovery was quick, back jogging 5k after three weeks.

10th January 2020

I went to see Mr Hamouda for a hernia repair. From the outset he listened, answered candidly and, when asked for advice, gave a clear response. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome, I am back playing sport, and the whole process took 6 weeks from the operation to me being back at full strength.

Short link to review Mr Ahmed Hamouda: http://iwgc.net/eggfl