mr-ahmed-hamouda

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

26th May 2020

Great service by Mr Hamouda and his team.

Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital
5th May 2020

kept me informed at all times before and after the opt(follow up call) pleased with the results also treated my daughter and family friend highly recommended by all thanks Edward smith

2nd May 2020

Throughout my journey Mr Hamouda has always taken time to listen and I have never felt rushed. He has always provided information and explanations which have been easy to understand. His professionalism and approach is outstanding.

29th April 2020

Having developed high blood pressure at an early age of 23 and having lots of tests carried out with no real answers, I began to question my weight. A few years passed after trying various different well known diets and failed miserably. I gained more weight if anything ! I came across Mr Hamouda after a recommendation from a close family member who has also had a sleeve operation - losing close to 8st in under a year, she has also maintained this weight for nearly 18 months. On my initial consultation with Hamouda I felt at ease and was able to disclose any personal issues relating to eating disorders. My wife and my 8 month old child was all welcome. He likes to invite close family members to your appointments as he likes you to have the support from your loved ones, I thought that he would find my child annoying throughout the consultation but Dr Hamouda was the complete opposite. Once I was accepted for my sleeve operation I was put under careful care of he's team who were all brilliant at every stage. The support was there for me before, during and now after my operation. The care at benenden was outstanding, treated like a king in he’s own hotel room ! 1-1 care, nothing was a problem and would recommend this hospital for anyone thinking of weight loss surgery. Since my operation nearly 8 weeks ago I have lost nearly 5st. Without a sleeve operation this would never of happen. My BMI has dropped by 10 and have lost over 30 inches around my whole body. If anyone for some reason is questioning Dr Hamouda or weight loss surgery then don’t! Dr Hamouda not only changed my life but allowed me to start living it again. In the words of my wife “ he’s like a new man now “ This just leaves me to say THANK YOU! You are an outstanding consultant and a genuine hero of mine.

Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital
12th March 2020

Could not be better. A very pleasant person showing a genuine interest in my case and made sure I understood how to take care after the operation.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Ahmed Hamouda was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Ahmed Hamouda: http://iwgc.net/eggfl