mr-mohsin-dani

Written by a NHS patient at Maidstone Hospital
26th January 2022

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2017. Dr Dani immediately put me at ease with every consultation. I had a lumpectomy, followed by implant removal due to both being ruptured, followed by an uplift of just my right breast to make it symmetrical to the left that had gone all lovely and perky due to radiotherapy :-) I had my last consultation today and am extremely grateful for everything Dr Dani and his team have done. I was probably his worst patient and I definitely kept him on his toes with my constant demands. I would 100000% recommend Dr Dani.

I specialise in all aspects of breast disease, benign & malignant and provide oncoplastic surgery for breast cancer patients with immediate breast reconstruction using implants or patient’s own tissue (muscle and fat), as well as revisional and benign cosmetic surgery, including symmetrization after breast cancer surgery. My special area of interest is immediate breast reconstruction without disturbing the muscles, thus preserving full function of the muscles. other techniques include therapeutic reduction (removing large tumours with breast reduction), breast augmentation, mastopexy (breast lift), breast reduction and fat transfer (lipofilling).

Nearest Plastic surgeons