mr-mohsen-el-gammal

Mr Mohsen El Gammal

Written by a NHS patient at Medway Maritime Hospital
12th May 2021

Having reached the age of 65 without ever having an operation, I was a very nervous patient. Being diagnosed with breast cancer felt like the end of the world. Mr El Gammal and the rest of his team at the breast care unit at Medway hospital looked after me wonderfully. I couldn’t ask for better care, especially during the pandemic. My cancer was caught early and surgery was a great success.

Written by a private patient at The Harley Medical Group
4th April 2021

Mr El Gammal performed my breast augmentation on 2nd April. I have wanted this procedure for a long time due to breastfeeding two children and losing my upper pole fullness. I was left with deflated B cup breasts. Mr El Gammal listened to what I wanted and so far they look and feel exactly how they did in the sizers. I feel brand new! I love them so much I know they have lots of changing to do but I feel completely confident that I will love them when they settle. Mr El Gammal was lovely throughout the process, on the day he came and greeted me and made sure I was ok, and He’s given me exactly what I wanted. There isn’t much out there in the way of reviews for this surgeon but don’t be put off, he is a very lovely competent surgeon and I’m over the moon with my results.

Written by a NHS patient at Medway Maritime Hospital
28th March 2021

I would like to Thank Mr Mohamed El Gammal and his Team. Also the breast clinic too Sunderland ward staff for my fantastic care. From the initial visit and how quickly and effective my care was dealt with especially throughout these difficult times of covid. Mr Gammal was very professional and gave me honest and informative information to support me with my diagnosis, treatment my outcome of care. I am so grateful for fantastic staff you have at Medway Hospital for the great care I received. Thank you Mrs Hollingsbee

Senior Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon. Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery

Short link to review Mr Mohsen El Gammal: http://iwgc.net/eeqcb