Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

At the initial consultation Mr. Sharma was very reassuring and put my mind at rest regarding the forthcoming surgery. The consultation on the day of the surgery was excellent. I was looked after really well by a great team and the post-op. and follow up consultations with Mr. Sharma was very professional and again reassuring. I could not have wished for a better surgeon.

24th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

A highly professional, caring and competent gentleman. His advice was unequivocal, his surgery excellent. I am grateful for his commitment to my care. The NHS is fortunate to have him working for them and I hope it looks after him as well as he looked after me!

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

A caring, approachable professional who had time to explain things and ensure any questions were answered. He put me at ease straight away and engendered my trust. I would highly recommend him.

12th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Sharma took over my case and has simply been the most wonderful doctor. He really takes the time to explain procedures, results and answer all the questions and queries I have had. A very caring and highly professional Doctor.

26th February 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr Sharma is a lovely doctor! He is very professional in his manner. He explains clearly about what is happening. He always asks if I have any questions and takes the time to listen to me. He appears to give you the personal touch, I remember after surgery whilst in hospital he would pass by to say hello and ask how I was doing. I feel that I can trust what he is saying.

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo