Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

31st August 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

I don't think they need to improve on anything because my experience here at spire hospital was great as every nurse was helpful and they took good care of me and the doctor told me exactly what was going to happen so I am happy with the way the hospital is.

24th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Excellent from start to finish. Clear explanation of the procedure and associated risks prior to the operation. Care and treatment on the day of the operation was excellent with a very understanding and patient nurse in the recovery room.

17th July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Sharma has reviewed my medical tests carried out at the Macclesfield General Hospital and has discussed with me my options. He was informative, supportive and answered all my questions in great detail. He has left me re assured that I have received sound medical advice. i would also like to offer my thanks to his secretary, Kay, who I spoke to on a couple of occasions and she was of great help to me. I would strongly recommend Mr Sharma as a consultant to anyone whose his expertise could assist.

8th July 2017
Written by a carer at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

My 89 year old mother was under the care of Mr Sharma and he took time to explain everything to her and what her options were, he was both patient and understanding of her fears.

6th July 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

he is very polite and considerate. i was explained every detail regarding the full procedure. operation went very well and after care was good. i am very happy regarding the final visit with Dr. sharma many thanks.

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo