wythenshawe-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 46,945 reviews Write a review

Wythenshawe Hospital

Southmoor Road, Wythenshawe, Manchester, England, M23 9LT

9th November 2018

I have just spent one night on A4, I cannot recommend this ward highly enough. The staff were amazing, friendly, kind and totally professional. This is the first time I have ever had to stay in hospital and I couldn't have had a better experience. Well done and a massive thank you to everybody on the ward, you are all wonderful.

8th November 2018

lovely hospital

2nd November 2018

I was happy with the stuff, everyone was helpful and respectful.

27th September 2018

The two nurses Gayle lea and Debbie allsopp were lovely and friendly. Nurse Gayle lea did my blood pressure and fill in my health form,and was in theatre with me she was so lovely and made me feel so relax as I was feeling quite anxious when I first went into the hospital. Nurse Debbie allsopp look after me in recovery. So grateful to The NHS and the wonderful staff you have working at the Baguley pain clinic. Could you let the nurses know how well they looked after me please. Many thanks Carol Lowry.

22nd September 2018

I have had three operations and two children at wythenshawe Hospital. My Grandparents were also cared for there. Everything I have to say about this hospital is positive. The staff are amazing! I had an appointment yesterday and each member of staff I came across was friendly and helpful. It makes a huge difference when you are feeling a little upset before or after appointments or visiting someone. Thank you to everyone at Wythenshawe!

{{category}} working at Wythenshawe Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Wythenshawe Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ih