Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon

15th June 2016
Written by a carer at Wythenshawe Hospital

the Care provided by Dr Sharma and his team to my mother was outstanding from start to finish. my mother was extremely nervous about the operation and Dr Sharma was extremely reassuring and kind.

17th May 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I have been very fortunate having Mr Sharma as my surgeon. Beyond his obvious outstanding skills he has provided reassurance, support and hope for the future. I consider it a real privilege to have known him Paul Carter

12th May 2016
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I was a patient of Mr. Sharma at Wythenshawe hospital, having been referred by my G.P. after an emergency operation at my local hospital was a disaster. On seeing Mr. Sharma at his Out Patient Clinic I was immediately put at ease as he explained the course of action he planned to take in about 12mths.time. After seeing him at subsequent appointments, I was admitted in February this year. The operation was a total success, given the complications, it was astounding.. Mr Sharma came every day to see me, even on Sunday morning in his running togs! I could not praise him highly enough, especially when he discharged me today at clinic with further information and advice, and told me to ring his secretary should any problem arise. He is a thoroughly decent human being, and a credit to his profession.

9th May 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Quick Fast diagnosis, flexible to accommodate dates for operation , some slight issue with a stitch in a wound that didnt heal , but again subsequent treatment applied during a consultation avoided need for further surgery fully 100% and would recommend the procedure if needed and Dr Sharma to anyone

5th May 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Sharma explained what the procedure would entail & was very reassuring so I was very relaxed on the day. All went extremely well & I made a very quick recovery so I have no doubt I was in the hands of an excellent surgeon.

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo