Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

13th August 2019
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I found Mr Sharma extremely professional and caring, he explained everything in great detail and answered my concerns and kept me updated on how I was doing on a regular basis. I would trust Mr Sharma should the case arise to treat me in the future with no hesitation whatsoever. Regards David

2nd August 2019
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Everything was explained to me in terms that I understood. Mr Sharma was friendly and professional, I cannot thank him and his staff enough.

1st August 2019
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I have been a patient of Mr Sharma's since 2014. I was diagnosed with Ulcerated Colitis (a disease which effects the large bowel) some years ago, following several flare ups of the disease they finally became acute and unresponsive to medication. I needed an emergency operation to remove my large bowel leaving me with an illeostomy. Two years on from this operation I made the huge decision to undergo J Pouch surgery which was carried out over two operations. Every 6 months I require a sigmoidoscopy procedure. I have recently undergone further surgery for a parastomal hernia. Each of these operations small and large has been carried out by Mr Sharma and his team. My experience has been exceptional before during and after each operation/procedure. If you are ever under the care of Mr Sharma and his team (including Margaret), smile you are in the care of compassionate professionals....Simply the best!!

23rd July 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Mr Sharma is professional in his approach. Mr Sharma was not as concerned as I was in terms of my bowel prolapse. This was the second prolapse I had experienced however Mr Sharma assured me what I was experiencing was normal in these situations. Dr Sharma and his team made me feel completely as ease and I am now following post surgery advice which is going really well.

13th July 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Mr Sharma is both a great specialist and true gentleman. He removed my gallbladder in a key hole surgery, which left me with a few tiny cuts on my belly. I am very impressed with how neat they looked. I am also very grateful he agreed to do my surgery, as I feel much better and happier than before. Mr Sharma is very trustworthy. He makes his patients feel calm, knowing that they are in good hands.

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo