mr-abhiram-sharma

27th August 2020

Hi. I first met Mr. Abhiram Sharma at a pre operative consultation. My first impression was that he was very positive about the success of treatment he was proposing. When you are in an unknown area confidence is everything. Mr. Sharma certainly made me feel very confident about the forthcoming procedure. It is also very reassuring to know that Mr. Sharma is held in the highest regard by his Staff and Colleagues. That also adds greatly to the experience and a positive outcome. I have nothing but total praise for Mr. Sharma and the Team he leads. Not only was the procedure successful but Mr. Sharma called to see me every morning after the Operation, including Saturday and Sunday morning. I couldn't ask for more or felt better treated. Regards. Roger Dean.

18th April 2020

I met Mr Sharma back in November and after battling with Ulcerative Colitis for many years, he decided J-pouch surgery was a good choice for me. He put me at ease and assured me I was in the best hands. The surgery was performed on 4th March 2020 and was a huge success. I already feel much better. He and his team were the best. His secretary, Margaret, is also brilliant and couldn’t be more helpful with enquiries. I would recommend Mr Sharma and his team to anyone.

5th March 2020

I was recently diagnosed with colon cancer. I saw Mr Sharma in clinic who immediately put me at ease. He explained to me in detail, and more importantly, in layman’s terms the details of my operation. I saw Mr Sharma again on the morning of my operation, who again instilled my confidence in him. I had my operation on 7 February at Wythenshawe Hospital, All the staff there were excellent. I saw Mr Sharma again twice whilst I was in hospital. I received my results today 5 March and am very happy to say the operation went very well and I need no further treatment. I would like to say a huge thank you to Mr Sharma and all his colleagues and staff.

7th February 2020

Very confident and has made a vast improvement in the management of my Ileostomy.

23rd January 2020

Mr Sharma explained in detail the operation he was going to perform. He was caring and took his time explaining everything. I felt at ease with him and trusted him implicitly. Mr Sharma visited me on the ward regularly after my operation and kept me updated on my results. I would recommend Mr Sharma to anyone facing major surgery.

Mr Abhiram Sharma was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo