Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

22nd February 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Mr Sharma, was excellent Surgeon, my Hernia Operation was very successful,, well done in a very professional procedure, No problems at all, Definitely a five star treatment. The staff at the Spire Hospital, were supreme.

20th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Sharma performed a laparoscopic cholecystectomy on me and the whole experience from first to post op consultation has been extremely positive. He is very easy to talk with, goes into detail while keeping the issues simple to understand and always happy to answer any questions you may have. I am very thankful that I saw Mr Sharma, as this procedure on me ended up being more of a challenge than expected. Through his perseverance Mr Sharma did everything laparoscopically which I am very grateful for. Not having to convert to open has obviously saved me a lot of recuperation time. Thank you Mr Sharma.

20th February 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr A Sharma is simply the best doctor who has ever cared me. I have complete trust in him and he has solved my medical issue. I truly recommend him 100%.

11th February 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr Sharma was excellent. He listened to my description of my symptoms and related concerns. He explained and discussed the options and his recommendation. As my condition changed throughout my time in his care he adapted his approach to best address the changes and give me the outcome that I sought. The whole of the nursing team on Ward A4 at Wythenshawe Hospital were also superb and listened to my concerns and allayed my fears. I have had spells in a few different hospitals under different consultants, and my experience under the care of Mr Sharma and his team at Wythenshawe stands out above all the others.

6th February 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr Sharma is extremely professional, understands your fears, listens to your questions and concerns and takes the time to answer you so that you understand what the problem is and how he is going to resolve it for you. In my case I feel I have had an excellent 'doctor / patient' relationship. Prior to surgery his honesty in explaining the possible outcomes helped me to come to terms with potential situations; I felt reasonably prepared for a 'worse case' scenario.

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo