mr-abhiram-sharma

6th November 2020

I have been under the care of Mr. Abhiram Sharma since September 2019. Mr. Sharma always listened carefully to what I had to share and carried out extensive investigations, before advising me of his proposed procedure, in order to solve my medical problems. Mr. Sharma kept me fully informed of progress and of the possible outcomes of the proposed surgical procedure. The surgery went better than expected, for which I am very grateful. I had a consultation (follow up) with Mr. Sharma on 3rd November: everything was fine and he was able to discharge me.

7th October 2020

Having been diagnosed with bowel cancer August this year was in star of shock and fear.After my meeting with Me Sharma and Macmillan staff was greatly supported and process fully explained.Can not express the relief after survey an clear and do not need chemo.What a dedicated amazing team and what a kind man Mr Sharma was me after surgery on ward making it all bearable.I work in only minor roll but am aware the pressure and heavy work load.Will assure anyone uncertain or worried about pending surgery to be assured our hospital and staff is outstanding and leave yourself in their capable hands.A final thank to you all for giving me a healthier happier life looking forward now to an optimistic futur..Stay safe as need you all.

27th August 2020

Hi. I first met Mr. Abhiram Sharma at a pre operative consultation. My first impression was that he was very positive about the success of treatment he was proposing. When you are in an unknown area confidence is everything. Mr. Sharma certainly made me feel very confident about the forthcoming procedure. It is also very reassuring to know that Mr. Sharma is held in the highest regard by his Staff and Colleagues. That also adds greatly to the experience and a positive outcome. I have nothing but total praise for Mr. Sharma and the Team he leads. Not only was the procedure successful but Mr. Sharma called to see me every morning after the Operation, including Saturday and Sunday morning. I couldn't ask for more or felt better treated. Regards. Roger Dean.

18th April 2020

I met Mr Sharma back in November and after battling with Ulcerative Colitis for many years, he decided J-pouch surgery was a good choice for me. He put me at ease and assured me I was in the best hands. The surgery was performed on 4th March 2020 and was a huge success. I already feel much better. He and his team were the best. His secretary, Margaret, is also brilliant and couldn’t be more helpful with enquiries. I would recommend Mr Sharma and his team to anyone.

5th March 2020

I was recently diagnosed with colon cancer. I saw Mr Sharma in clinic who immediately put me at ease. He explained to me in detail, and more importantly, in layman’s terms the details of my operation. I saw Mr Sharma again on the morning of my operation, who again instilled my confidence in him. I had my operation on 7 February at Wythenshawe Hospital, All the staff there were excellent. I saw Mr Sharma again twice whilst I was in hospital. I received my results today 5 March and am very happy to say the operation went very well and I need no further treatment. I would like to say a huge thank you to Mr Sharma and all his colleagues and staff.

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo