Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

12th December 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Mr Sharma removed my gallbladder at Spire. He explained the procedure in detail, and the possible pitfalls of the operation. He listened carefully to what I had to say and treated every question seriously, and explained carefully what possible effect they would have on the result of the operation. On the day of the operation he was reassuring an considerate, as were all the staff at Spire. After the operation he visited me to confirm it was successful. At the post operation follow up he again listened and answered my questions. At all times he was attentive and interacted well with me. The surgery was, as far as I can tell carried out skillfully. After only a couple of days I was feeling almost totally recovered.

11th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Sharma was efficient , no nonsense, gave all of the facts and ensured I was completely aware of the procedure I was having - This is what medical practitioners are supposed to be like.

28th November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Excellent consultant, I was very impressed with Mr Sharma a very charming professional doctor. He goes to great lengths to ask you have you got any questions, I personally should have asked more questions on post-op recovery procedures, I think I thought there would be no after effects but you do need two or three weeks to allow your body to recover. He said if I had any issues after my post-op examination to contact him again, I was very impressed, thank you, Mr Sharma.

10th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Made to feel at ease, very approachable and professional.

10th October 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Great consultant, would highly recommend to anyone. Listens to the patient and acts with best interest. Also works well with his secretary to sort things out if it is between appointments. Thank you.

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo