Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital
23rd January 2020

Mr Sharma explained in detail the operation he was going to perform. He was caring and took his time explaining everything. I felt at ease with him and trusted him implicitly. Mr Sharma visited me on the ward regularly after my operation and kept me updated on my results. I would recommend Mr Sharma to anyone facing major surgery.

16th January 2020

On behalf of my Wife Mrs Susan Russell, I would like to thank and extol the skill and dedication of Mr Sharma regarding my recent operation to remove a gall bladder at the Spire Hospital Manchester. On Mr Sharma skill in this difficult procedure with complications was exemplary. Thank you once again, a credit to your profession.

27th November 2019

Dr Sharma explained everything regarding my procedure and was happy to answer any questions. I found Dr Sharma very reassuring and showed great patient care towards me and followed up with my after my procedure.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
17th November 2019

Dr.Sharma has been great with me. I had a minor procedure done and he listened to every worry I had and put me at ease. He’s a really kind man and very down to earth, which made me feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. His team were great too - lovely ladies who were so caring.

16th November 2019

My stay in hospital was a very positive experience and I found Mr Sharma to be an excellent surgeon who was very kind and caring. He explained everything about the procedure to me, which put my mind at ease. The after care was amazing, which certainly helped with the healing process. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Sharma and his team to anyone who needs colorectal surgery, in my opinion they are first class!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »