mr-abhiram-sharma

« 1 2 3 4 »

18th April 2020

I met Mr Sharma back in November and after battling with Ulcerative Colitis for many years, he decided J-pouch surgery was a good choice for me. He put me at ease and assured me I was in the best hands. The surgery was performed on 4th March 2020 and was a huge success. I already feel much better. He and his team were the best. His secretary, Margaret, is also brilliant and couldn’t be more helpful with enquiries. I would recommend Mr Sharma and his team to anyone.

5th March 2020

I was recently diagnosed with colon cancer. I saw Mr Sharma in clinic who immediately put me at ease. He explained to me in detail, and more importantly, in layman’s terms the details of my operation. I saw Mr Sharma again on the morning of my operation, who again instilled my confidence in him. I had my operation on 7 February at Wythenshawe Hospital, All the staff there were excellent. I saw Mr Sharma again twice whilst I was in hospital. I received my results today 5 March and am very happy to say the operation went very well and I need no further treatment. I would like to say a huge thank you to Mr Sharma and all his colleagues and staff.

7th February 2020

Very confident and has made a vast improvement in the management of my Ileostomy.

23rd January 2020

Mr Sharma explained in detail the operation he was going to perform. He was caring and took his time explaining everything. I felt at ease with him and trusted him implicitly. Mr Sharma visited me on the ward regularly after my operation and kept me updated on my results. I would recommend Mr Sharma to anyone facing major surgery.

Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
16th January 2020

On behalf of my Wife Mrs Susan Russell, I would like to thank and extol the skill and dedication of Mr Sharma regarding my recent operation to remove a gall bladder at the Spire Hospital Manchester. On Mr Sharma skill in this difficult procedure with complications was exemplary. Thank you once again, a credit to your profession.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Abhiram Sharma was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo