Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

27th November 2019

Dr Sharma explained everything regarding my procedure and was happy to answer any questions. I found Dr Sharma very reassuring and showed great patient care towards me and followed up with my after my procedure.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
17th November 2019

Dr.Sharma has been great with me. I had a minor procedure done and he listened to every worry I had and put me at ease. He’s a really kind man and very down to earth, which made me feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. His team were great too - lovely ladies who were so caring.

16th November 2019

My stay in hospital was a very positive experience and I found Mr Sharma to be an excellent surgeon who was very kind and caring. He explained everything about the procedure to me, which put my mind at ease. The after care was amazing, which certainly helped with the healing process. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Sharma and his team to anyone who needs colorectal surgery, in my opinion they are first class!

14th October 2019

Thank you Mr Sharma for a really positive experience when I was referred to you for my gall bladder removal in September. Great support and advice during the consultations, the support of your team whilst in recovery to the actual operation, I have to say I really had nothing to worry about. I've not had surgery since I had my tonsils out when I was little so I was a little apprehensive going ahead with it. I feel great, recovered really well and was back on my feet within a few days ! Mr Sharma and your team I am very grateful for your help. Thank you :)

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
23rd September 2019

This gentleman I cannot praise enough, he has a way with him that calms you and you know you can trust him implicitly. I can honestly say he listens and explains everything, I have no reservations in recommending him to anyone. If you need a surgeon this man is the best. Thank you so much for giving me back a life.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »