mr-abhiram-sharma

Written by a private patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
10th June 2021

After almost 12 months of dealing with other doctors and consultants who were unable to diagnose or help me, I was fortunate enough to find Mr Sharma, and what a breath of fresh air it was. Mr Sharma listened to my problems, examined me and looked at my case holistically before running through varying treatment options with me, and at all times I felt confident and informed. My case was not straight forward and Mr Sharma also enlisted the help of other experts around him to ensure that I stayed healthy and safe, which I really appreciated. You always feel as if Mr Sharma can't do enough to help and support you; he came to see me every day post op while I was in hospital regardless of what day or time it was, and he even saw me at short notice once I was discharged. He also spent a lot of time discussing my care and treatment with my husband too, which again put my family and I at ease. I can already feel the difference from my operation and I can't thank Mr Sharma enough for giving me my health and normality back. I have spent the last 13 years being treated by various consultants and I can genuinely say Mr Sharma is the best I have ever seen, from a medical perspective and also his demeanour and how much he cares for his patients. Some consultants can be difficult to talk to or interact with, however Mr Sharma is a genuinely nice person who will do everything he can for his patients. I lost count of the amount of staff I spoke to at the Alexandra and Wythenshawe who also spoke highly of him, which says a lot. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
26th February 2021

I received excellent treatment whilst under Mr. Sherman's Care. My operation went smoothly, and my recovery was quick and Without complications. I would have no issues recommending Mr. Sharma.

Written by a NHS patient at Wythenshawe Hospital
24th February 2021

Mr Sharma is a very pleasant and positive man. He explained everything to me in great detail, even drawings. He is very polite in his manner, explaining everything in layman terms. All the staff that work along side him are amazing too, very kind and caring. I would highly recommend him.

Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital
6th November 2020

I have been under the care of Mr. Abhiram Sharma since September 2019. Mr. Sharma always listened carefully to what I had to share and carried out extensive investigations, before advising me of his proposed procedure, in order to solve my medical problems. Mr. Sharma kept me fully informed of progress and of the possible outcomes of the proposed surgical procedure. The surgery went better than expected, for which I am very grateful. I had a consultation (follow up) with Mr. Sharma on 3rd November: everything was fine and he was able to discharge me.

Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital
7th October 2020

Having been diagnosed with bowel cancer August this year was in star of shock and fear.After my meeting with Me Sharma and Macmillan staff was greatly supported and process fully explained.Can not express the relief after survey an clear and do not need chemo.What a dedicated amazing team and what a kind man Mr Sharma was me after surgery on ward making it all bearable.I work in only minor roll but am aware the pressure and heavy work load.Will assure anyone uncertain or worried about pending surgery to be assured our hospital and staff is outstanding and leave yourself in their capable hands.A final thank to you all for giving me a healthier happier life looking forward now to an optimistic futur..Stay safe as need you all.

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo