Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

5th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

On my first consultation with Mr Sharma, he asked me questions as to what sort of conditions I was experiencing. Having listened to my description he went went on to tell me what he intended to do to find out what the problem was. He told me that on my next appointment as a day case, he was going to perform a Upper Endoscopy and went on to explain in very good detail, just what I could expect to happen on the day. On that next appointment, he met with me to describe just what and how the procedure was going to be undertaken and put me completely at ease. Throughout the procedure I was conscious of what he was doing which didn't cause me any anxiety at all as it was just how he had described it was going to be. Job done. On the follow up appointment, he ran through all the salient points he had found during the procedure and really put me in the picture as to what was wrong, what could be done about it and to what end I had to adapt my eating habits in order to control the symptoms. Having answered my questions about the condition ( Sliding Hiatus Hernia), I was discharged back to the care of GP and I left the hospital feeling totally happy with both the treatment advised and to the excellent care I had been given by Mr. Sharma.

27th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I was amazed at Mr Sharma’s kindness and dedication to my care and treatment through the process. He was so informative throughout and kept my husband involved at all points too. Such a kind and courteous doctor would travel anywhere to be treated by him again. Hopefully I don’t need it though!

21st January 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

A very Professional Consultant.

19th January 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

I was lucky enough to have Mr Sharma carry out a hernia operation at the Spire Hospital in Manchester. From the initial consultation through the operation and the final review he was excellent. Meetings were exactly on time. the procedure and risks were explained, and everything went smoothly. A gentleman and excellent surgeon

18th January 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I was very impressed with the care and consideration I received from Mr Sharma. He has such a caring attitude that you feel like your his only patient. He always has time to answer all your questions. He put my mind at rest with everything that gave me cause for concern.

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo