Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

6th September 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr Sharma is by far the best doctor, surgon, consultant that I have met within the NHS to date (not saying that the others are not good, they are). Seeing Mr Sharma with his team it is apparent that they all respect and enjoy working with him. His team conduct their work with confidence, extremely professionally and with smiles on their faces which made me, as a patient feel relaxed. Mr Sharma's explanation of my proceedure was precise and at exactly the right level of detail; giving me all the options and possible outcomes. This he did open and honestly. He also offered his personal and proffessional opinion when asked which was much appriciated. This is my experience as a patient of Mr Sharma having a cancer removed from my bowel which wasn't something I ever expected and did come as a shock. My whole treatment under Mr Sharma was nothing less than 1st class and I feel indebted to him and his team.

31st August 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

I don't think they need to improve on anything because my experience here at spire hospital was great as every nurse was helpful and they took good care of me and the doctor told me exactly what was going to happen so I am happy with the way the hospital is.

24th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Excellent from start to finish. Clear explanation of the procedure and associated risks prior to the operation. Care and treatment on the day of the operation was excellent with a very understanding and patient nurse in the recovery room.

17th July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Sharma has reviewed my medical tests carried out at the Macclesfield General Hospital and has discussed with me my options. He was informative, supportive and answered all my questions in great detail. He has left me re assured that I have received sound medical advice. i would also like to offer my thanks to his secretary, Kay, who I spoke to on a couple of occasions and she was of great help to me. I would strongly recommend Mr Sharma as a consultant to anyone whose his expertise could assist.

8th July 2017
Written by a carer at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

My 89 year old mother was under the care of Mr Sharma and he took time to explain everything to her and what her options were, he was both patient and understanding of her fears.

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo