Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

2nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Having had 2 botched surgeries by someone with absolutely no people skill at my own hospital, it was a breath of fresh air to meet Mr Sharma and his team. Firstly, as a female with a history of rape, he instantly made me feel at ease, amazing! He made sure I understood and that I had time to ask questions. I didn't feel at all rushed. I am now on waiting list for an ileostomy and very thankful that Mr Sharma will be doing the operation. Great hospital, Mr Sharma is a great surgeon but he also has fantastic interpersonal skills and that is massive when facing life with a stomach.

1st May 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I came away wondering why the rest of the NHS isn’t as efficient. This hospital is so professional. I feel sorry for the likes of MRI, who are under so much pressure to attend to patients but how come Withington Hospital can? As expected, a few minutes late in my appointment time but in to see Mr Sharma, very polite, and actually listened to me. Gave me advice and recommended further treatment. Just a shame this treatment cannot be done in this place. I have no problems acknowledging great service and attention. Thank you

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Sharma first saw me in February and my non-emergency operation was completed on March 31 on the NHS. Mr Sharma was highly professional in all aspects of the process from first meeting to final discharge. I was impressed and made to feel I was in good hands from the first moment of meeting, and I cannot speak too highly of his caring, competent and no-nonsense approach. I cannot imagine what further he or the NHS at Alexandra Hospital could have done to facilitate my procedure. I am grateful to him and his team. Thank you and God Bless the NHS.

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

At the initial consultation Mr. Sharma was very reassuring and put my mind at rest regarding the forthcoming surgery. The consultation on the day of the surgery was excellent. I was looked after really well by a great team and the post-op. and follow up consultations with Mr. Sharma was very professional and again reassuring. I could not have wished for a better surgeon.

24th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

A highly professional, caring and competent gentleman. His advice was unequivocal, his surgery excellent. I am grateful for his commitment to my care. The NHS is fortunate to have him working for them and I hope it looks after him as well as he looked after me!

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo