Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon

17th July 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Mr Sharma has reviewed my medical tests carried out at the Macclesfield General Hospital and has discussed with me my options. He was informative, supportive and answered all my questions in great detail. He has left me re assured that I have received sound medical advice. i would also like to offer my thanks to his secretary, Kay, who I spoke to on a couple of occasions and she was of great help to me. I would strongly recommend Mr Sharma as a consultant to anyone whose his expertise could assist.

8th July 2017
Written by a carer at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

My 89 year old mother was under the care of Mr Sharma and he took time to explain everything to her and what her options were, he was both patient and understanding of her fears.

6th July 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

he is very polite and considerate. i was explained every detail regarding the full procedure. operation went very well and after care was good. i am very happy regarding the final visit with Dr. sharma many thanks.

23rd June 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I was referred to Mr A Sharma for Bowel Cancer, and was extremely nervous. This was to be my first operation. Mr Sharma was so patient and explained what was going to happen during my operation and stay in hospital. My appointment was at 08.00 and my Partner was able to attend with me and also ask questions . My operation went really well, and my Post op appointment everything was explained to us both. I cannot rate Mr Sharma and his team more highly my whole experience was 1st Class.

28th May 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr Sharma explained what was happening to me in a professional polite manner. Thank you

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo