Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon

18th February 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr Sharma was an excellent surgeon and without his care, compassion, dedication and expertise I am sure the outcome of my surgery would have been very different. He carried out a long and complex operation that many would not have attempted and I will always be extremely grateful. I underwent complex surgery for bowel cancer and was almost sure to have a stoma, Mr Sharma with his skill was able to make this option obsolete. As a result I have recovered well and have no on going issues to deal with. From initial diagnosis through to after care my experience has been very positive and my recovery to date has gone extremely well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mr Sharma as an excellent surgeon and shall always be grateful to him.

2nd February 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

He performed a difficult operation with great skill, laparoscopically.. You gave clear information regarding the diagnosis and appropriate treatment. He was very attentive during the post-operative period. He was very helpful during follow-up consultations.

24th January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Diagnosed and sorted my problem effectively and swiftly.

18th January 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Overall the care was excellent, what we appreciated most was the personal attention of Mr Sharma. Prior to any surgery or investigation he would attend personally, and answer any questions or concerns, then afterwards personally attend again, which was very considerate and assuring. You can imagine our relief, when he said all was ' perfectly clear ' and no need to attend further surgeries. Elizabeth Lovell - Jan 2017.

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

First of all I can't thank Mr Sharma enough. The respect and care I received throughout was amazing. I can see Mr Sharma takes great pride in his work and his patients an I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him. Mr Sharma was my surgeon for both surgeries. The second of which should have been in 2 stages however this was completed in 1. I feel my experience could have been different if Mr Sharma wasn't involved. I would like to say thank you for all the hard work put into me having a better fututure. Kind regards Ross Smith

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo