Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon special interest in minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic surgery and TEMS/TAMIS pelvic floor surgery IBD surgery including ileoanal pouch open and laparoscopic hernia surgery laparoscopic cholecystectomy

21st January 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

A very Professional Consultant.

19th January 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

I was lucky enough to have Mr Sharma carry out a hernia operation at the Spire Hospital in Manchester. From the initial consultation through the operation and the final review he was excellent. Meetings were exactly on time. the procedure and risks were explained, and everything went smoothly. A gentleman and excellent surgeon

18th January 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I was very impressed with the care and consideration I received from Mr Sharma. He has such a caring attitude that you feel like your his only patient. He always has time to answer all your questions. He put my mind at rest with everything that gave me cause for concern.

17th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I recently got referred to Bupa and Mr Sharma. From day one he was informative and very caring. My diagnosis was a difficult one and kept me informed and helped tell me all the details in an appropriate manner. The surgery carried out was fantastic. I didn't require a stoma bag and the scaring was clean and tidy. Throughout the whole process Mr Sharma was professional, detailed and really showed a caring and understanding attitude. Thank you for helping me through this difficult time.

8th January 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Bowel Cancer. From the outset, Mr Sharma has delivered a excellent service in every way. I presented with a tricky and worrying diagnosis and Mr Sharma has delivered through his hard work and technical ability. Not only did he carry out tricky surgery, but the after-care and professionalism shown by him and his team has been nothing short of the best. A true gent too who I feel like has given me an excellent chance of beating this diagnosis now, despite the difficulty I faced. I was extremely fortunate to have been assigned to someone as skilled, professional and as hard working as Mr Sharma.

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo