Miss Katy Ammar

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

20th December 2016
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

Ms Ammar performed a pelvic floor repair operation on me six weeks ago at Ashtead Hospital. I was in no pain following the procedure and feel 100% more comfortable now. I found her to be friendly and approachable and would highly recommend her work. I was very worried about having the operation and am so relieved that I chose her.

16th December 2016
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

I had my operation at Ashtead Hospital, I found Miss Ammar very engaging and fully explained the details of my operation. She came to see me soon after the operation to check on my well being. Miss Ammar checked on my progress before discharging me. I have had my 6 week check and Miss Ammar was very pleased with the result and myself also.

7th December 2016
Written by a carer at Epsom General Hospital

My daughter recently had an operation at Epsom District Hospital for a labial reduction by Consultant Gynaecologist Katy Ammar. I found Katy and the staff at EDH to be thoroughly professional and supportive. Katy and her team provided excellent patient care before, during and after the procedure. I will definitely recommend Katy to my friends who may need a gynaecologist. Katy is very reassuring in her manner, she is thorough and genuinely cares for her patients. She took my daughters problem serious and never made her feel embarrassed. I cannot recommended Katy highly enough, Katy is a credit to her profession, I am very grateful that my daughter was under her care.

7th December 2016
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

I recently had a uterine polyp removed at Epsom District Hospital by Consultant Gynaecologist Katy Ammar. I found Katy and the staff at EDH to be thoroughly professional and supportive. Katy and her team provided excellent patient care before, during and after the procedure. I will definitely recommend Katy to my friends who may need a gynaecologist or obstetrician. Katy is very reassuring in her manner, she is thorough and genuinely cares for her patients. I was treated as an equal at all times and not talked down to in any way, which was a hugely refreshing change from previous experiences. In my opinion Katy cannot be recommended highly enough, I have never come across such a caring doctor ready to go the extra mile for her patients however briefly she may have known them. Katy is a credit to her profession, I am very grateful to have been under her care.

6th December 2016
Written by a patient at Leatherhead Hospital

This morning I had a polyp removed under local anaesthetic at Leatherhead Hospital Katy Ammar and her team were brilliant. Everyone was kind and reassuring throughout the procedure so I felt at ease through the whole thing. I had Jan at my side chatting while it was being done and she has a lovely calming way about here. I would highly recommend Katy and her team for this procedure. If you are nervous or uptight and need to see a gynaecologist then try to get referred here to Miss Katy Ammar. Thank you all so much for this morning

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists