Miss Katy Ammar

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

18th July 2018
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

Dr Ammar was so gentle, caring and respectful to my health conditions. She was very professional, calm and kept me calm during the ECV. And because of that my baby cooperated with her so well. I highly recommend her!

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at Leatherhead Hospital

Went into Ashtead Hospital for major gynaecological surgery under Miss Ammar. From the initial consultation she was reassuring, professional and, very important, kind. The outcome has been very successful and I would be happy to recommend her services and expertise.

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

I recently had a pelvic floor repair at The Ashtead Hospital carried out by Miss Katy Ammar. From my first consultation until after the surgery I found her to be very reassuring and completely understanding of my problem. The care she gave me was excellent and I would happily recommend her to others with this type of problem.

12th July 2018
Written by a patient at Leatherhead Hospital

I was dreading my appointment - I had to have a mirena coil removal because there were no visible strings. I had only heard bad things about these appointments. Obviously it was not pleasant but Dr Katy Ammar was calm, professional and reassured me that I was in control - if anything was too painful I just had to say. She was successful in the procedure with bearable levels of discomfort and I was very grateful to her!

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

Had surgery a couple of weeks ago - impressed with dr Katy ammars care and kept me informed all the way through- Miss Ammar is such a nice, professional, caring and I am proud not only to call her my consultant but a friend too :-) thank you for making my life better!!

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists