Miss Katy Ammar

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

21st February 2017
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

Miss Ammar performed a laparoscopic excision of a dermoid cyst on me 5 weeks ago at Epsom Hospital. I found Miss Ammar very reassuring, she explained the procedure to me very well and calmed me down when i was panicking. I found her very approachable and friendly. I had my after care appointment yesterday with Miss Ammar, where again Miss Ammar calmly talked me through and explained everything very well regrading my operation. I was very happy to tell her after not ovulating for nearly a year, I'm now expecting a baby already and i believe this it to do with the cyst being removed and the great job Miss Ammar did. I can't thank Miss Ammar enough for my treatment and care, I am no longer in daily pain which I've had for around 2 years. I would highly recommend Miss Ammar and her team. Thank you so much again.

20th January 2017
Written by a patient at Leatherhead Hospital

I was referred to Katy Ammar by my GP as he said she was highly recommended. She was very calm and reassuring and I felt that everything was explained to me before and during my procedure. the entire team at Leatherhead Hospital were lovely and made what could have been a stressful situation very comfortable as I felt that they are genuinely cared about my experience. Would definitely recommend Katy and her team to my friends and family.

20th December 2016
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

Ms Ammar performed a pelvic floor repair operation on me six weeks ago at Ashtead Hospital. I was in no pain following the procedure and feel 100% more comfortable now. I found her to be friendly and approachable and would highly recommend her work. I was very worried about having the operation and am so relieved that I chose her.

16th December 2016
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

I had my operation at Ashtead Hospital, I found Miss Ammar very engaging and fully explained the details of my operation. She came to see me soon after the operation to check on my well being. Miss Ammar checked on my progress before discharging me. I have had my 6 week check and Miss Ammar was very pleased with the result and myself also.

7th December 2016
Written by a carer at Epsom General Hospital

My daughter recently had an operation at Epsom District Hospital for a labial reduction by Consultant Gynaecologist Katy Ammar. I found Katy and the staff at EDH to be thoroughly professional and supportive. Katy and her team provided excellent patient care before, during and after the procedure. I will definitely recommend Katy to my friends who may need a gynaecologist. Katy is very reassuring in her manner, she is thorough and genuinely cares for her patients. She took my daughters problem serious and never made her feel embarrassed. I cannot recommended Katy highly enough, Katy is a credit to her profession, I am very grateful that my daughter was under her care.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists