Miss Katy Ammar

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

21st August 2018
Written by a patient at Leatherhead Hospital

Ms Ammar is a very experience gynaecologist. I had my hysteroscopy procedure and the experience was very pleasant and I felt like as if nothing happened. Ms Ammar was reassuring and made me feel all well again.

19th August 2018
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

I had a very good experience with doctor Katy Ammar. She explain throughout the details of operation procedure. She answers any of my concerns about the procedure. I would definitely recommend Katy Ammar and lovely team to my friends

14th August 2018
Written by a patient at Leatherhead Hospital

This is the second time I met Miss Katy Ammar and I can't believe how helpful and considerate she was.I felt that Katy knew what I needed. I feel that a lot more woman would benefit from the procedure she performs. I would have no qualms in going back and seeing Katy. I am glad I have had this done. I am grateful to her and her team who looked after me from beginning to the end.

12th August 2018
Written by a carer at Epsom General Hospital

My wife and I highly recommend Miss Katy Ammar, she is very professional, caring and talented surgeon . Miss Ammar did a successful prolapse surgery on my wife who recovered in no time. Prior to that my wife had a very large  prolapse and was always  uncomfortable and could not walk far. Now we on holiday and she is enjoying long walks without any problems. My wife is a very private person and previously  didn't feel comfortable discussing her problem  even with doctors.  When my wife saw Miss Ammar she  immediatly felt at ease  and  trusted her advise, which was the best advice. We are extremely delighted with the amazing  care provided by Miss Ammar and her team.

11th August 2018
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

Dr Katy Ammar was absolutely informative, thorough and caring. I was very impressed by her professionalism and kindness. I have seen many doctors in the past but my problems were not solved until I was referred to her at Epsom hospital. I highly recommend this Dr Ammar she is an asset to the NHS.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists