Miss Katy Ammar

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

1st December 2016
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

I was seen by Miss Katy Ammar to discuss problems I was having with gynaecological issues. During the initial consultation Miss Ammar took the time to listen to the problem, and then arranged for a longer appointment for further investigation. At all times she made sure I understood and explained the procedure in depth which helped me to relax and ease my anxiety. On completion of the investigation she carefully explained what had been observed, at all times she always talked to me and not 'down' to me and made sure I understood what was happening. Would recommend Miss Ammar as a professional who cares about the patient and takes the time to actually listen to your concerns.

22nd November 2016
Written by a carer at Leatherhead Hospital

Katy Ammar was absolutely thorough and also very informative with my wife. She took on board concerns and symptoms and provided very good care. Could not be more helpful with a very pleasant manner. My wife felt she was in extremely good hands and this in turn put her mind at ease. Would recommend for sure.

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at Leatherhead Hospital

I had a polyp removed under local anaesthetic at Leatherhead Hospital and can't praise Miss Amman and her team enough. Everyone was kind and compassionate and made an unpleasant experience ok. Thank you all so much

15th November 2016
Written by a patient at Leatherhead Hospital

Two weeks ago Miss Ammar carried out a hysteroscopy to see whether I had a polyp in the womb, a recurrence of a problem I had 4 years ago. She could see a polyp and was able to take a biopsy there and then. I was very pleased when she told me that she would be able to remove the polyp under local anaesthetic, whereas I had to undergo an operation under general anaesthetic 4 years ago. My polyp was removed this morning, using the Myosure system, and I have recovered quickly. I was very impressed by the professionalism and kindness of Miss Ammar and all the nurses at Leatherhead Hospital, especially Jan, who held my hand while the procedure was carried out!

15th November 2016
Written by a patient at Leatherhead Hospital

Having had two previous unfortunate experiences with gynaecology. I was more than thrilled when putting my trust in Miss Katy Ammar. She is not only truly professional and an expert in her field she is also compassionate and easy to talk to. Her dedication and knowledge shines through. I would not hesitate to reccomend Katy. Thank you so much Miss Ammar. Best regards Diana Champion.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists