Mr Olugbenga Duroshola

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

9th August 2015
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

I was referred by my G.P. and met Mr Duroshola, first during an urgent Gynae investigation, at Leatherhead Hospital. I then had two further appointments with him at Epsom General Hospital and he fully explained all the options and gave me time to think things through. He was polite, calm, welcoming, had a sense of humour, he listened and put me at ease. I later went on to have an Gynae operation performed by him at Epsom General Hospital. He met me at theatre with the rest of the team who were great. They put a very nervous, latex allergy patient at ease. I met Mr Duroshola again at a post op appointment some weeks later, he examined me explained everything that had been done and showed me photographs. He was as professional, polite, welcoming and caring as before. I wouldn't hesitate to be treated by him again in the future if it was needed!

28th February 2015
Written by a patient at Epsom General Hospital

Had a discussion with Mr Duroshola about the options for treating the heavy bleeding and pelvic pain I'd been experiencing during my periods. Wasn't impressed with his rather confrontational style. His knowledge seemed worryingly patchy - and also contradicted what my GP had told me - but when I 'had the nerve' to question some of the advice he was giving me, Mr Duroshola was abrupt and dismissive to the point of rudeness. I thought the days of consultants acting as though they are god were long-gone, but apparently not. I can't comment on his abilities in the operating theatre.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists