leatherhead-hospital

Leatherhead Hospital

Poplar Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, England, KT22 8SD

6th October 2021

I came to the hospital today feeling very nervous as it was my first visit to the gynaecological unit I can’t tell you how impressed I was the nurses were absolutely wonderful so kind and sensitive and helpful. The doctor was really lovely she put me at ease and made me feel much better. I know now that I don’t have to be nervous next time. What a fantastic bunch of caring doctors and nurses. I was so impressed in the cleanliness of the hospital too. Very very impressed and well done to all the lovely people that work there.

27th July 2021

What a great little hospital. The staff where lovely and the place is spotless. Cannot recommend the hospital and team enough. A very positive experience.

21st July 2021

I found somewhere to park and I didn't have to pay, which was great as I was feeling very nervous. The main receptionist was friendly and directed me to the Gynaecology Reception. The second receptionist was also friendly, took my details and directed me to the waiting room, there were NHS surgical masks available and it was simple to swap my mask for a fresh one. There was hand sanitiser everywhere and everything was extremely clean. Even the copper pipes suspended from the ceiling were spotless. The nurse Emily was very friendly and easy to talk to, she put me at my ease. Also the other nurse Edyta was reassuring and showed me where the toilet was and into the more private pre-consultation room. There was a fan in the room which Edyta had brought in, the window was open too as it was a scorching hot day. Edyta adjusted the blind and chatted to me. The radio was on too and I found this relaxing and reassuring. The procedure went well and Miss Ammar was courteous and professional. I have reviewed the procedure itself elsewhere on this website. Both nurses were absolutely brilliant and put me at ease. During the procedure it was quite painful and Emily held my hand and encouraged me to breath deeply, which I found helpful and supportive. I was given plenty of time to recover. Once I had re-dressed I had more time in the recovery room and enjoyed a cup of tea and 3 biscuits! (I love biscuits)! The nurses pay for the tea and biscuits themselves and there is an opportunity to donate for this in a little piggy bank. Edyta then explained how to exit the hospital, as they have a one way system due to Covid19. She also said I could re-fill my water bottle on the way out, as it was so hot (31 celsius outside). The consulting room was air conditioned, but in general Leatherhead hospital was cool anyway. I was given plenty of time to recover. I went on my own because of Covid19 restrictions and I was fine. I would highly recommend Leatherhead hospital. I felt safe and well cared for at all times. Thank you for such great care!

22nd December 2020

I was seen today in the Hysteroscopy clinic, I was greeted by a lovely nurse who made me feel very relaxed and at ease. I was taken into the consultation room where I met my consultant who was lovely and explained what procedure she was going to do , 2 nurses stayed with me and kept talking too me while the procedure was carried out they were both lovely and I would like to thank them all for making a stressful situation so much easier.

Review of MSK - Clinical Specialist / CATS, written by a patient
15th December 2020

From the outset, communication was quick and efficient. Vel was polite and fully aware of keeping safe around Covid

Nothing, I was satisfied completely

Experience
Rating not given.
Benefit

{{category}} working at Leatherhead Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Leatherhead Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4f3