Dr Vikas Shah

I am a Consultant Radiologist trained in gastrointestinal (small bowel and colon) and pelvic floor imaging. The imaging tests that I specialise in include: - defaecating proctograms - endoanal ultrasound - small bowel ultrasound and MRI - CT colonography - pelvic MRI for anal and rectal disorders - general abdomen and pelvis CT, MRI and ultrasound I have published research and delivered presentations in these areas internationally. My major professional interest outside imaging is teaching, and run several postgraduate teaching courses.

Written by a patient at Glenfield Hospital
23rd December 2019

Very patient, kind and understanding. Dr Shah explained every aspect of the scan in a way I would understand feel comfortable with. He made sure I was aware of why I was having the scan and what they were looking for, he made sure I had all my questions answered and felt comfortable with him before we proceeded with the scan then took the time after the scan to talk to me about his findings and the next step.

Written by a patient at Spire Leicester Hospital
19th November 2019

Dr Vila’s Shah made me feel at ease. He answered all my questions and reassured me.

Short link to review Dr Vikas Shah: http://iwgc.net/eguhi