Dr Vikas Shah

I am a Consultant Radiologist trained in gastrointestinal (small bowel and colon) and pelvic floor imaging. The imaging tests that I specialise in include: - defaecating proctograms - endoanal ultrasound - small bowel ultrasound and MRI - CT colonography - pelvic MRI for anal and rectal disorders - general abdomen and pelvis CT, MRI and ultrasound I have published research and delivered presentations in these areas internationally. My major professional interest outside imaging is teaching, and run several postgraduate teaching courses.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

19th September 2016
Written by a patient at Glenfield Hospital

Dr Shah is a very calm person & is able to help ease any fear & anxiety before the scan & took the time to explain his findings after. Just needs to speak a little louder whilst in the MRI machine.

14th July 2016
Written by a patient at Glenfield Hospital

Dr Vikas Shah showed great care and took the time to explain the outcome from my Mri scan and answered questions before and after the procedure which put mel at ease.

14th April 2016
Written by a patient at Glenfield Hospital

Dr Vikas Shah was my consultant today and i'm pleased to say i found him very caring and understanding. He explained how my procedure was going to be and that i understood everything that i had been told. I was quite nervous about this appointment but that soon changed because all of the staff were very reassuring and friendly which helped enormously. I was free to ask any questions i might have afterwards which is always nice because it doesn't feel like you're being rushed.

2nd March 2016
Written by a patient at Glenfield Hospital

Dr Vikas Shah gave me excellent care throughout my appointment / scan. He listened to my history, explained in detail what was going to happen (which put me at ease) and once the scan was finished he went through his findings with me and was happy to answer all my questions. What a lovely man!

22nd February 2016
Written by a patient at Glenfield Hospital

I saw Dr Shah today what an absolute gentleman was greeted by him he had time to listen to my symptoms discused what was going to happen throughout the examination .the examination it self was a little embarrassing to me but dr Shah made me feel at ease ,Dr shah afterwards went through everything with me I now finally after two years have a diagnosis and I'm chuffed to bits a least we now know where we going so Thankyou Dr vikas shah

« 1 2 3 4 5 »