the-leicester-nuffield-hospital

Scraptoft Lane, Leicester, England, LE5 1HY

40 reviews

« 1 2 3 4 »

21st October 2023

The staff at the Nuffield Leicester hospital were very attentive and caring with my son during his procedure, we all felt very well cared for and informed at every step.

13th March 2023

My little one had an operation at Nuffield. We are really pleased with how we have been treated.

11th July 2022

Great experience can’t fault anybody

2nd November 2021

A wonderful experience from start to finish. A day operation where from the time I arrived until I left, I felt safe and very well looked after. All the staff were attentive, polite and always wearing masks. The room I was in was immaculately clean and the nurse looking after me was brilliant throughout. The food I was offered was of excellent standard and I would happily recommend the Nuffield Hospital in Leicester to anyone as an extremely well run hospital.

15th October 2021

Nice facility, professional and polite staff.

22nd April 2021

The Staff were friendly, helpful and professional. The care I received was 2nd to none and helped to relax me and get rid of any of my fear and anxiety.

25th November 2020

I felt valued during my time at this hospital, both on my pre-operative visit and my admission for surgery. All the staff, administrative and clinical, were friendly and helpful. My room was well-equipped, spotlessly clean and comfortable. In particular, the nurses who looked after me before and after my surgery (Bernadette, Helena, Amanda) were especially kind and caring. A week after the operation I telephoned the ward to discuss the effects of a medication I was taking. Anna answered my call and checked personally with Professor Lloyd before giving me the advice I needed. I have no suggestions for improvements to give even greater care - I was completely satisfied throughout my stay.

27th October 2020

A really nice place and the staff were incredible

19th March 2020

On the day of my operation the receptionist was efficient and polite. The nurses reassuring, Mr Robertson explained the procedure, and Mr Elton very reassuring especially as I find needles difficult. The theatre porter, Wayne cheerful and kind.

12th November 2019

Professional health care place. So friendly staff

« 1 2 3 4 »
{{category}} working at The Leicester Nuffield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Leicester Nuffield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb49i