Glenfield Hospital

Groby Road, Leicester, England, LE3 9QP

22nd February 2017

The only criticism I have is patients sitting in gowns with the other people who are waiting in the same x ray area.The gowns do not cover you and it can be very embarrassing.

1st October 2015

BRILLIANT Can I book in early for a 5 star holiday next year?

27th August 2015

I went into ward 33 for an ablation. The hospital was clean and everyone was great - the pre-admission procedure was a bit chaotic and I didn't receive all the information in a timely way but that was no doubt due to the fact that I live a long way away and they said I didn't have to come in for the pre-op appointment to save me the long journey. I would suggest that they send a package out patients in this situation (with information and pre-op nasal cream and washes which I never received or was told about) and maybe try to book a time for a telephone call but the staff were very busy. This is more a suggestion for improvement than a criticism. Once on ward 33 the staff were lovely, very professional and explained everything. I can't speak highly enough of the nurses on the ward, the doctors and all the staff in theatre who did everything to put me at ease. They should all be very proud of the fantastic job they do.

2nd July 2015

I have recently visited the MRI department and feel the care I received from reception staff to radiologist was excellent. The staff are very caring and are a credit to the profession.

27th June 2015

I was admitted to Ward 23a for a mastectomy and from the beginning I was impressed by the level of care. The ward always had a warm friendly atmosphere and overall I found hospital staff very helpful.