glenfield-hospital

Glenfield Hospital

Groby Road, Leicester, England, LE3 9QP

2nd July 2020

My mother spent 3 weeks on ward 28. She was given the best care a team could have possibly given. She was treated as an individual on a holistic level. It was clear that all who were involved in my mom's care are passionate about the roles they played.

20th February 2020

I have just experienced my first stay in a NHS hospital, Glenfield at Leicester to be precise. This experience was way beyond expectations, firstly the nursing staff and auxiliaries were so very caring and attentive to my needs. While the Consultants informed me of all of what I should expect. They did this in great detail and in laymen's term so it was all easily understandable. Finally, the surgeon who understood the procedure was excellent. Again he kept me informed of every stage of the operation, he was a true professional and made the whole experience bearable. As for the aftercare, again it was excellent. The nursing staff were caring and attentive. Just before I was discharged, the surgeon came to see me and he infomed the procedure had been a total success. This reflects the excellent skills he had used. I cannot praise this hospital enough. I would recommend anybody who has attend this hospital to feel confident that they will receive excellent care and expertise.

23rd September 2019

Really attentive, professional and caring staff.

{{category}} working at Glenfield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Glenfield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb39r