dr-mosheir-elabassy-1

10th January 2020

This Dr was really lovely. Put me instantly at ease and had a very cheerful demeanour. Showed me what he was looking at on the screen (ultrasound) and explained what everything was. It was a pleasure to meet this very warm and friendly man.

25th November 2019

Dr Elabassy was very clean in the information he delivered to me, both on the procedure, the results and the way forward. I am extremely grateful for this

20th November 2019

I saw Doctor Elabassy today at Spire. Excellent service, no waiting. A thorough and professional approach to his work; but most importantly - a thoroughly nice chap who instilled confidence and listened. Simon Getliffe

11th October 2019

Was made to feel very at ease throughout the whole procedure. Dr Elabassy talked me through everything at each stage and showed me there were no concerns.

16th September 2019

I had an Ultrasound scan with Dr Elabassy last week. He really put me at ease and was great at explaining everything he could see on the scan. He was also helpful in referring me on to a consultant based on the scan results. I would definitely recommend him.

I am a Consultant Radiologist specialising in Body Imaging, mainly abdominal and pelvic diseases using MRI, CT, Ultrasound and X-Ray. I am also experienced in Interventional Radiology and carry out a wide range of procedures including, biopsies, fluid drainage, biliary and urological procedures, stents and feeding tubes. I carry out assessment and adjustment of gastric bands and other bariatric procedures. Having worked for 19 years as a Consultant Radiologist in one of the biggest teaching trusts in the UK, University Hospitals of Leicester, you could say I have excellent experience. I am a core member of the Multidisciplinary Teams for liver, pancreas, colon, small bowel and gynaecology, with some excellent consultants and nurses of all specialities. I am passionate about my profession and will do the best I can every day to give the right diagnosis and honest advice.

Nearest Radiologists