The Leicester Royal Infirmary

Infirmary Square, Leicester, England, LE1 5WW

« 1 2 3 4 »

12th December 2017

Great hospital and amazing staff. But too busy, teenage son ended up on under 13 ward. Previously had to delay treatment due to lack of bed

27th November 2017

After hearing numerous reports Regards the maternity department at the LRI, how wrong those reports were are unbelievable. Upon arrival we we're treated with the upmost respect and dignity by the staff on the delivery suite, eventually as my wife was dilated enough to start the delivery, we were put into the care of a midwife called Imogen Gardner...... where do I start with telling you about Imogen, a totally wonderful, beautiful woman inside and out, her care and empathy for not only my wife but for myself also were second to none. Setting up on her own for the delivery of our son, she has to be one of the best HD midwives their is. Worked non stop tirelessly for ten hours of her shift before finally getting a break, from which she was back way within her allocated time! You cannot help but like her, down to earth, highly intelligent and extremely good at her job, sadly she put all that hard work in but baby didn't arrive before her shift finished, so she handed us over to Chloe, who again, for a reasonably newly qualified midwife (3 years since qualification) she was absolutely outstanding, chloe had a student with her, who was on her second day in the placement, she was both professional and compassionate to both parties throughout her shift. The delivery of our baby was far from straightforward and the aftermath of the birth was also very traumatic for myself, possibly more so than my wife who was heavily sedated so didn't know how close to losing her life she was, but Chloe was their with a shoulder to lean/cry on. We then had Imogen back on her night shift for the after care and again, I couldn't thank them enough for their love care and compassion. If these reviews are read, I'd love for the powers that be to let these ladies know how happy a patient/partner is as I'm sure if they'd done wrong they'd be made aware of said complaint.

3rd May 2017

Visted the ED Dept with a minor injury. Department busy,lots of important people walking around,with mobiles and clip boards,probably as newly opened. Was assessed and treated within just over a hour. Staff friendly and welcoming lots of smiles. Keep up the hard work LRI your doing a great job in a environment where some of the public can be very rude Thankyou to the staff who looked after me today,it meant alot.

24th January 2017

In the stroke/TIA clinic I found the staff charming and efficient.

15th January 2017

Neurology ward is terrible left a family member to dehydrate and dirty dressing, staff just lazy and don't care. I feel sorry for those people who have no family to stick up for them!

« 1 2 3 4 »