The Leicester Royal Infirmary

Infirmary Square, Leicester, England, LE1 5WW

4th June 2019

I had a heart attack on the 18th of may and would like to thank every body involved more so the two ambulance guys they where fantastic with me all so the nurses staff and doctors I truly think I would not be here to day if not for them all thank you from the bottom of my heart Mrs Pauline illson …..

25th May 2019

I have been unfortunate in visiting this hospital several times this year BUT the staff -all of them - have been 100% caring, kind, friendly and prompt. Absolutely 100% good Care was received by me. This treatment was second to none. Thank you to A&E, GPAU, and Stroke/TIA departments. Regards Jeannette Silvester

21st April 2019

My experience was good with all the staff working in a professional manner. I am not sure this is the place to comment on the outlay of the hospital at the Balmoral site. When arriving it was difficult to find my way to the clinic from the Havelock Street entrance and even more so after my treatment when ordering a taxis to pick me up. There appears to be no central point on the Balmoral site for this. Had to leave the hospital and walk to gate 9 where my taxis was waiting for me not good if you are not feeling well.

2nd March 2019

I attended the Rapid access one-stop TIA and minor stroke clinic at the Royal Infirmary on 26/02/2019 at 9 o'clock, and received a thorough and efficient investigation by Dr. Martin Fotherby and all his staff. I was treated with kindness and respect by everyone and left about 12 o'clock feeling much reassured.

19th February 2019

Staff were great apart from the receptionist at the Balmoral main entrance desk who was unhelpful and sour. Great difficulty in walking but due to time constraints of finding a parking place (I arrived an hour early) then the very very long walk to the DVT clinic was unbearable. I asked for a trolley ride but they were all busy and told I would have to wait. Car parking for this disabled driver was also a nightmare because the close by spaces outside the old entrance were full as usual with perfectly able non-disabled drivers bringing disabled persons to the hospital. They too should be all pay bays! Better idea would be for the disabled bays to be made available for the Disabled Drivers use only and the non-disabled drivers being made to drop off their disabled passengers then parking in the normal parking bays. This experience has forced me to decide that I will NEVER visit the LRI again. ANY other hospital would be my preference. The LRI has become far too big and should now be prevented from further expansion!

{{category}} working at The Leicester Royal Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Leicester Royal Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb49j