The Leicester Royal Infirmary

Infirmary Square, Leicester, England, LE1 5WW

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

9th December 2018

I was seen at the GP Assessment Unit this week and would like to thank them for their kindness and understanding. I was feeling very worried and poorly and the Doctors took the time to listen and reassure me. I had all the tests I needed very quickly. I'm so grateful they were there for me when I needed them.

17th November 2018

I found this hospital to be very modern and the staff were a lot more straightforward than those at the General that I had just spent a week in when giving birth to my daughter. Firstly, taking my daughter to the A&E was an amazing experience as we were pushed to the beginning of the queue as she was a baby and then the facilities were incredible and way beyond what I had seen at the General. The nurses and doctors that we had seen were all welcoming and friendly and made us feel at ease during our time here. There were 2 really nice ladies in Ward 14 that assisted us to ITU B and made us feel very relaxed considering we were tense and on edge as we didn’t know exactly what was wrong with our baby. Then being in Nursery D, Amie and Julie were absolutely amazing and spending 2 days with them was such a relief because we had the same people each time and we managed to have a relationship with them that made the environment so much easier to be in and i felt extremely relieved knowing everytime i left my daughter, she was in their hands and i knew she would be completely cared for and looked after. Then on our last day, Doctor Obi was amazing and had us discharged and made us feel extremely comfortable and provided me with the best information possible that I had yet to receive from any of the doctors or nurses since being admitted to the hospital on Tuesday - it is now Saturday and he was the best doctor I had seen by a mile. However, all the staff that I had encountered were still amazing at the Royal compared to the General and I am so glad we came into the Royal because I don’t think we could have received better care anywhere else.

18th August 2018

I visited the LRI Gynaecology clinic for a biopsy from my womb. I was really nervous and anxious having read previous reviews on the procedure. The nurse who looked after me was so kind and reassuring( wish I could remember her name) The consultant was Mr Habiba he sat with me and asked me lots of questions to get a clear view of my problems. He carried out the procedure and explained what he was doing with every step. It did hurt cant say it didn't but would like to say a big thank you to him and the nurse who looked after me.

29th June 2018

I was very well treated at the TIA clinic, not kept waiting and everything was very clear and explained to me. Thank you

11th June 2018

My husband was treated in Leicester Royal Infirmary in March and April 2018 by Mr Yoon and the palliative care team having undergone 2 operations for spinal cord compression. I cannot say how privileged we felt to be treated in this hospital with the utmost care and compassion dignity and respect. My husband passed last week 6/6/2018 but without their love and encouragement he would not have got as far as he did. A huge thanks to ward 17 Bay 1 staff and doctors who helped make life a little easier to bear.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at The Leicester Royal Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Leicester Royal Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb49j