Dr Vikas Shah

I am a Consultant Radiologist trained in gastrointestinal (small bowel and colon) and pelvic floor imaging. The imaging tests that I specialise in include: - defaecating proctograms - endoanal ultrasound - small bowel ultrasound and MRI - CT colonography - pelvic MRI for anal and rectal disorders - general abdomen and pelvis CT, MRI and ultrasound I have published research and delivered presentations in these areas internationally. My major professional interest outside imaging is teaching, and run several postgraduate teaching courses.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

9th October 2015
Written by a patient at Spire Leicester Hospital

Dr Shah made me feel totally at ease, he explained everything in detail to me and showed me my MRI and explained the findings clearly.

9th October 2015
Written by a patient at Glenfield Hospital

I was very nervous regarding my procedure at the time and Dr Shah took the time to explain everything. I didn't feel rushed during the consultation and he made me feel as relaxed as I could be during the procedure. The results were discussed after. I felt a high level of empathy from Dr Shah. His polite, caring manner and professional attitude is a credit to the NHS.

4th September 2015
Written by a patient at Glenfield Hospital

Dr Shah was extremely kind to me from the moment he introduced himself. He explained the procedure (which I had been dreading) and showed me on screen what would happen. He was extremely reassuring and I was able to talk to him openly about the situation and problems, which I normally find impossible to do. He was kind and reassuring during the procedure and afterwards took the time and trouble to explain the findings in detail to me. As I left he wished me a safe journey home, what a lovely man. I really can't speak highly enough of him.

8th July 2015
Written by a patient at Spire Leicester Hospital

Explained procedure in detail, did not feel rushed, answered all questions.

5th July 2015
Written by a patient at Glenfield Hospital

I can't recommend Dr Shah enough, he was very informative and went into great detail with his depth of knowledge when talking to me. It wasn't until I saw him that I fully knew what my condition was so was great to learn more from him about this and what he recommended. Lovely guy too and really cares about his patients

« 1 2 3 4 5 »