Dr Srinivasan Srirangan

Primary Specialty Rheumatology Other Specialist accreditations: General Internal Medicine Qualifications MRCP (UK) (Rheum), MSc (Rheum), MBBS Professional Memberships: General Medical Council Member of the Royal College of Physicians British Society for Rheumatology National Osteoporosis Society British Society for Immunology Medical Protection Society Clinical Interests General Rheumatology, Early Inflammatory Arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Spondyloarthropathy, Connective tissue disease, Soft tissue rheumatism, Osteoporosis, Musculoskeletal pain, Pain syndromes/Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis. Research Interests Clinical Trials Main NHS Hospitals Medway Maritime Hospital Darent Valley Hospital Follow Dr Srirangan on Twitter http://twitter.com/drsrirangan

• Rheumatology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

30th July 2017
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

I couldn't have wished for a better Doctor, Dr Srirangan has been my Doctor for the past 6 years and I have nothing but good things to say about him. I've never had to wait more than 15 mins for my appointment as he's always running on time but when I'm with him he's always very thorough and makes sure I'm happy with what's been discussed. He's clear and explains everything so I have a good understanding of what's happening and the next process. I feel very lucky to have such an experienced doctor looking after me.

16th August 2014
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

Dr Srirangan gave me a thorough examination, communicated very well and listened to my description of how I felt and my concerns. My only advice would be to be well prepared in what you want to say in a succinct manner and have any details of medication and medical history available.

5th June 2014
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

very approachable, interested if family support given.

13th April 2014
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

Very professional, polite and experienced. Received right diagnosis and right treatment for which I am very grateful.

2nd April 2014
Written by a patient at Darent Valley Hospital

Every time I visit his clinic he is always respectful. He listens and explains things clearly.

Nearest Rheumatologists