29th January 2017
Written by a carer at Community Rheumatology Services

My Mother was a patient attending the Community Rheumatology Service. Dr Agrawal was a good listener and communicator and explained everything very carefully so my mother could understand. He was very kind and considerate and my mother thought he was a lovely man. The world would be a better place with more people like him in it.

8th January 2017
Written by a patient at Community Rheumatology Services

Dr Agrawal was kind, caring, understanding, and genuinely listened when I spoke. He confirmed my diagnosis, but instead of just leaving me to absorb what had been said to me, and leaving me to plod on like some doctors have, he kept an eye on me and made sure I received the right referrals and was taken seriously. Cannot recommend him enough. Thank you so much Dr Agrawal, I am ever grateful to you.

4th December 2016
Written by a patient at Community Rheumatology Services

Dr Agrawal has been a tremendous help to me ,especially this year when I have had very bad flare ups, he's always ready to listen he treats me with the utmost respect and supports my decisions on which treatment would suit me best , this is a great clinic and Sister meadows and team are are fantastic. Thank you all

25th November 2016
Written by a patient at Community Rheumatology Services

I had been suffering the symptoms of Vasculitis for over a year and it was only when I was hospitalised due to paralysis that Dr Agrawal dignosed it. Ever since that his care, treatment, prescribing of medication and explanations of my condition have been invaluable in helping me understand and manage my condition.

24th November 2016
Written by a patient at Community Rheumatology Services

Dr Agrawal is a great listener, which is why I can recommend him. I am able to manage my condition positively and successfully because I am treated as an individual that possesses integrity.Whenever I have required more immediate treatment, the clinic and Dr Agrawal have responded quickly and I have never had to wait for more than a couple of days for an appointment. I am extremely sensitive to the current burden placed on the NHS and feel that with support a great many patients can manage their conditions individually and thereby reduce their impact on the system. I am grateful that I am a patient of Dr Agrawal's, who supports this approach to continued health and productivity.

Nearest Rheumatologists