5th April 2018
Written by a patient at Sheppey Nhs Healthcare Centre

It is really nice to sit with a doctor who wants to listen to you,and try to understand your symptoms and that's exactly what this Dr Agrawal did, a very nice man with a very good manner indeed, i will look forward to seeing him next time. He will be a valuable asset to this health centre. WELL DONE DR SHRAWAN AGRAWAL.

23rd January 2018
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

After many years of medical attention for my ongoing problem, after seeing Dr Shrawan Agrawal today I am now very relieved to have finally been given a diagnosis. Not only did he listen to my concerns he totally explained a way forward. He also sent me for thorough tests and put my mind at rest. Thank you Dr Shrawan Agrawal for your time and patience. Gayle

29th January 2017
Written by a carer at Community Rheumatology Services

My Mother was a patient attending the Community Rheumatology Service. Dr Agrawal was a good listener and communicator and explained everything very carefully so my mother could understand. He was very kind and considerate and my mother thought he was a lovely man. The world would be a better place with more people like him in it.

8th January 2017
Written by a patient at Community Rheumatology Services

Dr Agrawal was kind, caring, understanding, and genuinely listened when I spoke. He confirmed my diagnosis, but instead of just leaving me to absorb what had been said to me, and leaving me to plod on like some doctors have, he kept an eye on me and made sure I received the right referrals and was taken seriously. Cannot recommend him enough. Thank you so much Dr Agrawal, I am ever grateful to you.

4th December 2016
Written by a patient at Community Rheumatology Services

Dr Agrawal has been a tremendous help to me ,especially this year when I have had very bad flare ups, he's always ready to listen he treats me with the utmost respect and supports my decisions on which treatment would suit me best , this is a great clinic and Sister meadows and team are are fantastic. Thank you all

Nearest Rheumatologists