11th December 2018
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

An adorable Doctor,took great care and attention to my needs on my recent visit to the Hospital. Thanks and God Bless.

7th December 2018
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

An adorable man who HSS helped me more than I can say when I needed it most. Thank goodness for him and his kind concerns.

20th November 2018
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

Took a great amount of care and attention with my consultation. Really grateful for all his help

20th November 2018
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

Very approachable and explained all the different effects of my condition. Has helped my condition considerably in the year that I have been seeing him. Only issue is the parking at the Medway Hospital, over half an hour to get parked.

3rd July 2018
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

Just met Dr Agrawal at Medway hospital. Felt totally at ease, he was every bit as good as his reviews said he was. He listened to what I had to say, explained everything clearly & asked if I had any questions. Diagnosed & treatment started straight away! Very impressed with the treatment I received & not forgetting the 2 lovely nurses working along side him! Amazing treatment from everyone there today.

Nearest Rheumatologists