Dr Shrawan Agrawal

8th January 2017
Written by a patient at Community Rheumatology Services

Dr Agrawal was kind, caring, understanding, and genuinely listened when I spoke. He confirmed my diagnosis, but instead of just leaving me to absorb what had been said to me, and leaving me to plod on like some doctors have, he kept an eye on me and made sure I received the right referrals and was taken seriously. Cannot recommend him enough. Thank you so much Dr Agrawal, I am ever grateful to you.

4th December 2016
Written by a patient at Community Rheumatology Services

Dr Agrawal has been a tremendous help to me ,especially this year when I have had very bad flare ups, he's always ready to listen he treats me with the utmost respect and supports my decisions on which treatment would suit me best , this is a great clinic and Sister meadows and team are are fantastic. Thank you all

25th November 2016
Written by a patient at Community Rheumatology Services

I had been suffering the symptoms of Vasculitis for over a year and it was only when I was hospitalised due to paralysis that Dr Agrawal dignosed it. Ever since that his care, treatment, prescribing of medication and explanations of my condition have been invaluable in helping me understand and manage my condition.

24th November 2016
Written by a patient at Community Rheumatology Services

Dr Agrawal is a great listener, which is why I can recommend him. I am able to manage my condition positively and successfully because I am treated as an individual that possesses integrity.Whenever I have required more immediate treatment, the clinic and Dr Agrawal have responded quickly and I have never had to wait for more than a couple of days for an appointment. I am extremely sensitive to the current burden placed on the NHS and feel that with support a great many patients can manage their conditions individually and thereby reduce their impact on the system. I am grateful that I am a patient of Dr Agrawal's, who supports this approach to continued health and productivity.

18th October 2016
Written by a patient at Community Rheumatology Services

I was referred to DR Agrawal by my orthopaedic specialist and am very pleased with the treatment and care that i am getting ,for the first time in thirty years of going back and forth to hospitals it is really encouraging to have a dedicated specialist who is determined to get to the problems i am having ,already i feel that things are moving on after years of just medication and stagnancy and i would recommend DR Agrawal to any patient whose treatment has not moved forward just to be placated with medication......he realy looks into everything in view to find a solution to your health needs

Nearest Rheumatologists