dr-jananath-wijeyekoon

Dr Jananath Wijeyekoon

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth II Hospital
26th June 2018

I am now under a regular treatment program for my arthritis which is helping me immensely. Dr Wijeyekoon has been exceptionally understanding in all my appointments. He explains things clearly and unambiguously and is always happy to answer any questions I have. I have total confidence in his expertise and thoroughly recommend his services. On the personal side his approach is calm and reassuring and puts you at ease from the beginning. I also am very impressed with his frank and earnest approach to my issues ensuring that all possible avenues are explored.

6th February 2018

Dr Wijeyekoon gave me a very quick diagnosis of my condition and my treatment began immediately. I feel have been monitored very closely having had numerous follow up appointments with Dr Wijeyekoon which have always been extremely positive. He always explains things in great detail in clear and easy to understand terminology. I am always greeted politely and feel that my appointment was worthwhile, discussing my condition in great depth and listening to what I have to say. Whenever I have been promised appointments, information or advice, Dr Wijeyekoon has arranged this and even rang me personally about my condition. For this, I am truly grateful. I cannot fault the level of care I have received from Dr Wijeyekoon and have always been treated with the greatest respect.

21st January 2018

Dr Wijeyekoon I first met Dr Wijeyekoon in February 2016 following a referral from my GP, I was using a walking stick and was in a lot of pain in my limbs, joints and muscles. After a thorough examination Dr Wijeyekoon immediately referred me for numerous tests and scans and a diagnosis of undifferentiated connective tissue disease was confirmed in April 2016. From my first appointment Dr Wijeyekoon, gave me a probable diagnosis and reassured me that he would look after me. I left the hospital feeling confident that I could trust him. Nearly 2 years on, I have been looked after and although not completely back to my old self, generally I have got my life back on track, I no longer rely on a walking stick and rarely have any pain. Dr Wijeyekoon is extremely professional, an excellent communicator who listens to all my concerns and explains clearly exactly what I need to do and why. My journey has been hard, but has been made a lot easier because Dr Wijeyekoon cares, is honest, very humble and a really lovely man. I have and would highly recommended Dr Wijeyekoon to anyone going through a similar condition, I have total faith in his professional ability, he is an amazing doctor. I cannot thank him enough.

20th September 2017

Dr Wijeyekoon is a fantastic doctor , very caring.my wife was admitted to the lister hospital over two years ago . She was very ill,Dr wijeyekoon soon had a diagnoses it was a very rare vasculits,with prompt treatment my wife is making a very good recovery .She still has regular blood tests, thanks to all the wonderful treatment from Dr Wijeyekoon and his team. From Mo

Written by a patient at Hertford County Hospital
5th September 2017

a wonderful Doctor 4 years plus of pain and he found out what was wrong with me and has got me the right treatment so my quality of life is so much improved. The Doctor is very thorough and understanding can not imagine how I would have carried on with the pain if it was not for him

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »