« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

5th December 2019

Dr Wijeyekoon has been seeing me for two and a half years regarding my PMR and I have always found him to be attentive and caring. He never rushes and goes the 'extra mile' if he is able.When I have had concerns I have emailed him for advice and he replies straight away, putting my mind at rest. He is a charming man and I would have no hesitation in recommending him. I am sure that he has a very busy workload but his manner never portrays this. I am extremely grateful for his time and expertise.

27th July 2019

3years ago I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. 2 1/2 years ago I was considering a mobility scooter. Then I met Dr Witeyekoon and all changed. He changed my medication and life got so much better. This month he halved my medication and I still feel great. Thank you, Doctor, you are magic.

18th July 2019

I've been attending the Rheumatology Outpatient Clinic at Lister Hospital for several years. Dr. Wijeyekoon has been very helpful, the Medication he prescribed has kept my Arthritis under control, I now lead a reasonably pain free lifestyle. Whenever I visit the Clinic, he's always shown a sincere interest, also he's very good at explaining the way forward with my condition. Overall an exceptionally good Doctor, I always feel very relaxed during my appointments.

25th June 2019

I have been under the care of Dr Wijeyekoon and his team for several years now. I can only be 100% positive about the care I have received. Dr W listens, discusses and asks for my opinion every step of the way whether it be discussing investigations, medications or appointments. Thank you for making visits to your clinic stress free.

12th June 2019

this is a doctor that remembers who you are (and he sees hundreds of patients) always has time to listen to your concerns and discuss them. I have always had a fantastic level of care and reassurance

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »