dr-jananath-wijeyekoon

Dr Jananath Wijeyekoon

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a private patient at Pinehill Hospital
11th November 2021

I was very pleased with Dr Wijeykoon when I saw him at Pinehill, I was in a lot of pain and discomfort, he diagnosed my condition and the medication he prescribed worked very well and quickly. He was very caring and made sure I totally understood my condition and medication. I would definitely recommend him to other patients.

Written by a private patient at Pinehill Hospital
9th November 2021

Dr Wijeyekoon is friendly, polite and explained all tests, scans and possible diagnosis including medication and side effects. He listened to me and showed great concern regarding my condition. I am happy with my experience so far and trust this will continue in the future as Dr Wijeyekoon continues to monitor the progress and recovery of my condition.

16th January 2020

Having been seen by Dr Wijeyekoon over the past 2 years my R A has with treatment all but disappeared. I can now wear my wedding ring and am pain free. The team at the Lister Hospital have been supportive throughout . I was especially impressed with the physiotherapy in the hand clinic. Dr Wijeyekoon , with his skills , patience and humour is a valuable asset for the hospital. Thank you .

5th December 2019

Dr Wijeyekoon has been seeing me for two and a half years regarding my PMR and I have always found him to be attentive and caring. He never rushes and goes the 'extra mile' if he is able.When I have had concerns I have emailed him for advice and he replies straight away, putting my mind at rest. He is a charming man and I would have no hesitation in recommending him. I am sure that he has a very busy workload but his manner never portrays this. I am extremely grateful for his time and expertise.

27th July 2019

3years ago I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. 2 1/2 years ago I was considering a mobility scooter. Then I met Dr Witeyekoon and all changed. He changed my medication and life got so much better. This month he halved my medication and I still feel great. Thank you, Doctor, you are magic.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »