dr-jananath-wijeyekoon

Dr Jananath Wijeyekoon

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a patient at Lister Hospital
1st February 2017

I have been a patiant of Dr Wijeyekoon for 7 years and would whole heartily recommend this Dr? He is extremely caring and discusses his medical thoughts and proposed plan of action regarding medication, side effects and consequences. His knowledge is sound and is not afraid of discussing issues and concerns with his medical staff and superiors to seek appropriate outcomes. A thorough and concerning Dr who I feel very at ease with. A credit to the NHS. Frank Garnett 01/02/2017

Written by a patient at Hertford County Hospital
27th January 2017

I was referred to the Rheumatology Department by my GP and under the care of Dr Wijeyekoon. After my initial diagnosis I was offered appropriate medication and have since made a full recovery. At the outset my condition was fully explained to me along with the side effects of the medication offered and the need for regular blood tests. When I had any queries these were always answered fully. At all times I was very pleased with the professional care and service I received.

Written by a patient at Lister Hospital
18th January 2017

In February 2016 I was an inpatient at the Lister Hospital for 8 days. Mr. Wijeyekoon was one of the consultants responsible for my care. Following my discharge from hospital I have seen him several times as an outpatient. My appointments are always on time - I have never waited more than a few minutes. He always listens to me carefully and shows respect for my views. He follows up with a letter to myself and my GP after every visit and I have always fully understood my medical situation. This has meant that I feel safe and secure in the knowledge that I can ask questions, receive clear answers and that my well being is his main concern. I could not ask for more from a consultant - blood tests, MRIs, x-rays - all have been arranged promptly. I have had private treatment in the past and the treatment on offer from Mr. Wijeyekoon is as good if not better. The NHS could always be like this with more consultants like this.

Written by a patient at Queen Elizabeth II Hospital
3rd January 2017

I have complete faith in Dr. Wijekekoon. I have been under his care for 3 years On my first consultation, after taking a very detailed history he diagnosed a crush fracture in my back. He arranged for me to have an x-ray which confirmed his diagnosis. I also have osteoporosis and found taking the weekly and monthly medication difficult and so he suggested that I have an injection once every six months. I am finding this so much easier and I am so grateful to him for the care he has given to me. I agree with the patient that says he explains things clearly and also listens to the questions that I ask. He is very sincere and I have great respect for him.

Written by a patient at Hertford County Hospital
27th December 2016

My experience over the previous 4 years with Dr Wijeyekoon has allowed me to live a significantly improved life, through his dedication and ability to explain the issues to me I have had different treatments and a much better understanding of what is actually going on. He was instrumental in moving me on from treatments that were not really effective and getting me to accept my current medication which has resulted in the new lease of life that I presently enjoy. Thank you.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »