25th February 2020

Dr Deeney is very professional and very caring. My mum had seen other gastro docs who didn’t listen to us. Dr Deeney explained everything and helped my mum, throughout all her tests. Not only Dr Deeney telephoned my mum on test results also me. If I could give Dr Deeney a medal I certainly would. Maybe a mbe. Lovely caring doctor.

10th January 2020

After having a number of tests we have finally got some results for my poorly mum. I would like to write about a wonderful caring doctor Dr Helena Deeney who is a gastro consultant at queens hospital romford. Dr Deeney has listened to our concerns, regarding my mums health and has arranged tests ASAP. I think Dr Deeney is vey compassionate and caring in everything she does. You don’t get many doctors that contact you outside their working hours, to check the patient Is ok? A big Thankyou Dr Helena Deeney for all your help and kindness. Greatly appreciated. Andrea obrien

17th June 2019

My son who is severely disabled and needs total care and is complex in his medical conditions was under the care of doctor deeney and she went out of her way to care for my son , she was very kind and compassionate nothing was too much trouble to make what was a difficult time an easier one. Doctor deeney is very caring and follows through on what she says she will do and is a very competent friendly and approachable doctor. Our family would like to thank her very much and when we will need to go to queens hospital again we are very happy to and feel a great confidence in leaving our son in her care .

• Gastroenterology