Dr Helena Deeney

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

18th September 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr deeney has been my consultant at queens for over 4 years now. I have a bad case of crohns disease with an awful lot of very painful strictures amongst other things. I'm always ill and in pain, have a poor appetite, stoma and don't absorb nutrients so am always weak and anaemic. Dr Deeney has always been there for me, nothing is too much trouble and I can always rely on her. She goes out of her way for her patients and is a credit to Queens hospital. Thankyou Doctor. I appreciate all you do.

10th May 2018
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

Dr Deeny has been looking after my father for many years, she is an extremely competent doctor and has provided him with excellent medical care, but not only that she also treated him as a human being, with compassion and respect, listening to his and my concerns and helping us in every way she could even when his symptoms were not related to her speciality. Queens Hospital is lucky to have such an amazing consultant who really cares about her patients.

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Wonderful, caring and kind consultant. Supportive and helpful throughout.

24th February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Great Doctor Very caring and compassionate. I was so scared to go through colonoscopy due to past painful experience at different Hospital. I explained this to DR H Deeney before going through the procedure and she listened with care. I was sedated and did not feel any pain at all. Best experience and the other staff at the clinical Diagnostic ward at queens Hospital also looked after me very well. Thank you so much

14th January 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I have a long term condition that had an added complication, I had little procedure no problem but body had other idea's! I go back in hospital and met Dr Deeney properly,it like win lottery! ,She listened to me, she talked to me not carers, for me with a communication problem it's everything, she is patient and really cares. If you have to travel the path of an illness short term, long term or terminally if you have this amazing lady by your side, you'll be ok.

Nearest Gastroenterologists