queens-hospital-1
1 2 3 4 5 167,397 reviews Write a review

Queen's Hospital

Rom Valley Way, Romford, Essex, England, RM7 0AG

16th October 2018

Very polite/pleasant staff at reception, and the person who carried out the ECG procedure in the Cardio-Respiratory Unit.

15th October 2018

Great care Very good equipment Shame the pools are not working due to be broken/liking

15th October 2018

The whole colonoscopy procedure was very dignified. This is my third one in 4 years. They explained what they found and what they were going to do during the procedure. You could see the whole procedure on screen which is very interesting. After you're taken back on the ward you get to rest for a while. You then get a drink and biscuits. The care is simply first class. I even got a phone call at home the following day to see how I was doing.

14th October 2018

I arrived on the dot and was seen with very little waiting, examined and then given a good explanation as to why a conservative approach was the most desirable and advice as to what I could do myself to alleviate the condition.

14th October 2018

Hello, I wish to comment on one of your staff who was present when I recently visited the Outpatients Team 2, Ophthalmology, at Queens Hospital under Mr B. Paul. As I'm on the committee of the PPG at my practice at the Billericay Health Centre I was in a bit of a rush to get back to the meeting! The following young lady Bank Staff worker went beyond the call of duty, hunting down the doctor who was due to see me and continued to check and update me as to how long I would be waiting! She was a very busy girl. Nevertheless, she found the time to keep me informed! Her name is: Philippa George, Bank Staff, Eye Clinic. Please would you try to contact her and let he know how much I appreciated her help! Yiu can let me know by either emailing me on terryrothery@hotmail.com or by calling me on 07784 177952 or 01277 625089 Many thanks, Terry Rothery

{{category}} working at Queen's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4r2