queens-hospital-1
1 2 3 4 5 180,350 reviews Write a review

Queen's Hospital

Rom Valley Way, Romford, Essex, England, RM7 0AG

20th January 2019

Following an eye accident all staff at the eye clinic at Queens are doing everything possible to try and improve my sight in one eye. I cannot thank them enough for (a) saving the sight in my eye but (b) the after care and attention all staff are providing to try and restore the sight. They are an unbelievable team of dedicated professionals.

18th January 2019

I recently gave birth to our second beautiful little girl, Olivia. Just wanted to say how grateful we was for the wonderful care we received throughout our stay in hospital. Bernadetta was absolutely amazing in helping deliver our little girl. She is a credit to the NHS!!! In fact whoever we see during our stay offered wonderful care. Thank you all so so much we're truly grateful.

16th January 2019
Written by a family member

My 92 year old mother was admitted on11th December 2018 with pneumonia.On arrival at A & E she was treated promptly and with the utmost professionalism. She then spent 3 weeks on Harvest A Ward where this excellent standard of care continued.All staff: doctors ,nursing staff,physios,cleaning and catering staff treated her with respect and sensitivity.The ward operated in a highly efficient and professional manner. She is now recovering well in her own home and our family are very grateful to Queens Hospital.

16th January 2019
Written by a family member

The treatment has always been excellent but we feel that, with better management, the long waiting periods could be reduced. We do appreciate, however, that sometimes the delays are a result of the consultant being called away for an emergency.

Communication

10th January 2019

I couldn't have been treated better if I had gone private.

{{category}} working at Queen's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4r2