queens-hospital-1
1 2 3 4 5 222,639 reviews Write a review

Queen's Hospital

Rom Valley Way, Romford, Essex, England, RM7 0AG

19th October 2019

I Saw Richard Boulton who I always fund to be extremely informative and caring as well as knowledgeable.

19th October 2019

Dr Betty Clarkson was amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure I was assured and looked after.

18th October 2019

I have been referred by my GP to the ENT department at Queen's Hospital for an ongoing problem about my throat. I have been having my symptoms for around 4 months before finally getting an appointment. I went the my appointment and the doctor told me that the common cause for my symptoms is stress and anxiety. He recommended me to have an X ray but I said I cannot have it because I am pregnant so I asked if there is anything else they can do to check out inside my throat. I mentioned to him that I am already having counselling sessions and because I have experienced the symptoms for so long I am concerned that it might be something more serious. The doctor said if I want to speed up the process I need to go back to my GP and get another referral for a gastroenterologist and there I can have a camera down my throat, but this is not his speciality and he cannot do anything else for me at this stage. I still don't understand what a gastroenterologist have to do with my throat symptoms. Anyway, 3 days later I get a letter from the hospital saying I am booked for another appointment with the same doctor at the end of January 2020, which is 3 months later after my first appointment. I don't understand why is the doctor making me waste my time and have to wait for another 3 months to go back to him, when he said he cannot do anything about it now if I cannot have the X ray and he was actually meant to refer me to the gastroenterologist as well? I am really not happy about the services offered.

18th October 2019

I have been referred by my GPS to the ENT department at Queen's Hospital for an ongoing problem about my throat. I have been having my symptoms for around 4 months before finally getting an appointment. I went to my appointment and the doctor told me that the common cause for my symptoms are stress and anxiety. He recommended me to have an X ray but I said I cannot have it because I am pregnant so I asked if there is anything else they can do to check out inside my throat. I mentioned to him that I am already having counselling sessions and because I have experienced the symptoms for so long I am concerned that it might be something more serious. The doctor said I need to go back to my GP and get another referral for a gastroenterologist and he can put a camera down my throat, as he cannot do anything else for me because is not his speciality. Three days later I get a letter from the hospital that I am booked for another appointment with the same doctor at the end of January 2020, which is 3 months later after my first appointment. I don't understand why is the doctor making me waste my time and have to wait for another 3 months to go back to him, when he said he cannot do anything about it now if I cannot have the X ray and he was actually meant to refer me to the gastroenterologist?

18th October 2019

I have been referred by my GPS to the ENT department at Queen's Hospital for an ongoing problem about my throat. I have been having my symptoms for around 4 months before finally getting an appointment. I went the my appointment and the doctor told me that the common cause for my symptoms is stress and anxiety. He recommended me to have an X ray but I said I cannot have it because I am pregnant so I asked if there is anything else they can do to check out inside my throat. I mentioned to him that I am already having counselling sessions and because I have experienced the symptoms for so long I am concerned that it might be something more serious. The doctor said I need to go back to my GP and get another referral for a gastroenterologist and he can put a camera down my throat. 3 days later I get a letter from the hospital that I am booked for another appointment with the same doctor at the end of January 2020, which is 3 months later after my first appointment. I don't understand why is the doctor making me waste my time and have to wait for another 3 months to go back to him, when he said he cannot do anything about it now if I cannot have the X ray and he was actually meant to refer me to the gastroenterologist?

{{category}} working at Queen's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4r2