Written by a patient at Braintree Community Hospital
9th January 2020

Endoscopy examination today 9 Jan 2020 by Dr Fox and his team. Reassuring, kind and informative treatment. So much better experience than last time. Would chose Dr Fox every time

Written by a patient at Braintree Community Hospital
3rd August 2019

doctor fox couldn't have treated me better or more kindly if I had been royalty,he and his team put me at ease throughout.I had a colonoscopy on 25/07/2019 followed up with a gastroscopy on 02/08 2019.

• Gastroenterology

I trained at Sheffield medical school, qualifying in 1997. Initially spending 4 years training in surgery, I then qualified as a GP in 2003 (MRCGP) as well as training in endoscopy. Since 2009, I have worked as the medical director for InHealth endoscopy and concentrated purely on endoscopy as a specialty. In 2008, I became accredited as a bowel cancer screening colonoscopist and currently work in the screening service at Queens hospital, Romford. In 2013, I received a diploma in clinical gastroenterology from Queen Mary University, London. My main endoscopy work is undertaken at Braintree Community Hospital and Ravenswood endoscopy unit in Ipswich. I have completed over 25,000 endoscopic procedures. My areas of interest are therapeutic endoscopy, capsule endoscopy and haemorrhoid treatment. I am very proud that NHS patients, who attend InHealth endoscopy units, receive the best quality care, using the latest equipment in modern, purpose-built, JAG accredited endoscopy units with experienced and caring nursing teams.

Doctors working at Braintree Community Hospital