Add your review of Dr Stevan Fox

Gastroenterology

How old are you?

Do you have any of the following long-standing conditions?

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Dr Stevan Fox

1 review

I trained at Sheffield medical school, qualifying in 1997. Initially spending 4 years training in surgery, I then qualified as a GP in 2003 (MRCGP) as well as training in endoscopy. Since 2009, I have worked as the medical director for InHealth endoscopy and concentrated purely on endoscopy as a specialty. In 2008, I became accredited as a bowel cancer screening colonoscopist and currently work in the screening service at Queens hospital, Romford. In 2013, I received a diploma in clinical gastroenterology from Queen Mary University, London. My main endoscopy work is undertaken at Braintree Community Hospital and Ravenswood endoscopy unit in Ipswich. I have completed over 25,000 endoscopic procedures. My areas of interest are therapeutic endoscopy, capsule endoscopy and haemorrhoid treatment. I am very proud that NHS patients, who attend InHealth endoscopy units, receive the best quality care, using the latest equipment in modern, purpose-built, JAG accredited endoscopy units with experienced and caring nursing teams.

Specialties