Dr Purushothaman Premchand

25th July 2021

I wrote a review on 28th Dec 20. Now I'm without my soulmate who passed away in Feb this year. His pain stopped with the great help of St Francis Hospice shame he suffered so much pain while under Queens Hospital. He died with a mass in his bowel which was never treated. I rest my case with regards to using this Consultant.

Written by a NHS patient at The John Radcliffe
16th May 2021

I agree with previous reviews, this doctor has no bedside manner, completely dismissive, uncaring and does not listen to his patients to understand the bigger picture. I would avoid at all costs.

Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital
28th December 2020

This so Doctor is the worst I have ever come across. Really is not interested to speak to you. My husband is under him at the moment and has been treated shameful you wouldn't treat a dog the way this doctor is treating my Husband. He has no bedside manor and is leaving my Husband in constant pain and doing nothing to help us, has never bothered to see him and when we did have a meeting with him this was done three ways with a nurse in the middle. Last telephone conversation he had with my Husband was nothing wrong with you and see you in a year's time. My husband spends most of his time in bed and in pain. Please don't use this man.

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Consultant in gastroenterology with special interests in endoscopic interventions, colonoscopy, push or balloon enetroscopy, ERCP and esophageal stents. Very busy NHS practice at Queens Hospital offering expertise in IBD, GERD, gall stones disease and general liver diseases. Provides private services at Harley Street at Queens Hospital and Spire Hartswood Hospital in Brentwood

Nearest Gastroenterologists